Help finding some fallout nsfw mods that dont require f4se please.

im sure you'll ask why, f4se has AAF, yea but for some reason whenever i open the f4se launcher thing no mod files apear, but when i open it with the normal fallout launcher, all mod files are back... except the most important one which is f4se, im sure ive tried just about everything and i am ready to just give up, so yea, if you know of any nice nsfw mods that dont require f4se, it would be really nice if you could link them.

Instead of trying to find mods that don't use F4SE, take some time to make sure you have F4SE installed properly.  It works just fine for plenty of other users.  I assume you're using MO2 or Vortex, installation might be different depending on which you use.

Look up the pinned AAF Fucking Manual in the forums here on LL, I believe there's some tips on doing it there.  If you use MO2 to play Fallout 4, there are some special steps you have to follow.

Also look for tutorials on F4SE installation on youtube.  I'm not sure if Gopher has one, but Gamer Poets probably does, as will other creators.

In the long run, time spent learning to use your tools properly will be more than worth it as you can build the game the way you want to play it.