On 12/7/2023 at 10:23 AM, Lenore said:

This just doesn't even show up for me, nor does any of the new AE mods you posted with it. I'm sure I have all the requirements you've listed .. though I feel as if I'm missing something. I have Skyrim SE version 1.6.640

All the new AE mods .esp/.esm have been saved with the new CK for SAE 1.6.1130. Perhaps the new version does not work with the old version of SAE 1.6.640? Or, perhaps the older plugins (.esp) cannot patch the new format. 

Try the LE versions. The only difference between the LE and AE is the .esp/.esm. As long as you are using the same version numbers (SUM 3.3.3 LE for SUM 3.3.3 AE) it should work. If you get a warning about the .esp or the .esm being too old, you can ignore that. 

I would revert the new AE esp./.esm versions back myself, but Bethesda is blocking CK access unless you have SAE 1.6.1130 installed.  

Nevermind, see the better solution here, 

Edited by Inte
53 minutes ago, Inte said:

All the new AE mods .esp/.esm have been saved with the new CK for SAE 1.6.1130. Perhaps the new version does not work with the old version of SAE 1.6.640? Or, perhaps the older plugins (.esp) cannot patch the new format. 

Try the LE versions. The only difference between the LE and AE is the .esp/.esm. As long as you are using the same version numbers (SUM 3.3.3 LE for SUM 3.3.3 AE) it should work. If you get a warning about the .esp or the .esm being too old, you can ignore that. 

I would revert the new AE esp./.esm versions back myself, but Bethesda is blocking CK access unless you have SAE 1.6.1130 installed.  

The new (updated) CK saves files with a 1.71 version, and older versions (pre 1.6.1130) don't understand that. In most cases it means Skyrim has issues, from ignoring the file, up to and including crashing (I had this issue).

There's a workaround mod to patch the file in memory (Skyrim Special Edition Module File Version Check Patcher - what a mouthful, but it does what it says on the tin!) which worked to fix my loading crash. I haven't tested in-game yet, but unless any of the new functions are used, it shouldn't be an issue. This applies to all three updated mods (DDe, SUM, and POP), I'm not sure which one (if not all) caused the crash.

Thanks Bethesda. It just works. Hopefully this helps other people who are struggling. Note that it does not allow you to use new ESLs with records below 00800 without issue, because Skyrim won't understand them (and those records will override others).

Edited by Scautura

Ok. So I started a new game enabling a new group of LoverLab mods. The setup of each has taken few hours. I was planning to check/customize Prison Overall, which I used in the past but it was buggy to me -- I ended being stuck waiting forever for events to complete.

With my surprise, the MCM does not have any entry I can locate. 

The Vortex has in the load order the entry "xazprisonverhaulpatched.esp". And the mod is fully enabled. There is nothing else I can search with "prison".

I have a cheat mod that enables me to check installed mods, and while I am running the game, I do NOT see any mod matching "prison".. So, what I am doing wrong? From one end it appears I have the mod in the loading list, on the other end, the mod is not running...?? BTW, is the "patch" a patch? so I need to have another mod installed + this one? From the instructions I was under the impression this was a full release, but if it is not.... ?? Just wondering... 

Many Thanks!!

8 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

I do NOT see any mod matching "prison".. So, what I am doing wrong? From one end it appears I have the mod in the loading list, on the other end, the mod is not running...??

Try typing this in the console, Help xPOP 3, see what you get. If no results, POP is not loaded. Check your load order with Wrye Bash. 

BTW, is the "patch" a patch? so I need to have another mod installed + this one? From the instructions I was under the impression this was a full release, but if it is not.... ?? Just wondering... 

It started out as a patch (hence the name) but it became a full mod when @xaz went MIA. So yes, it is a full mod now and it replaced PO, as it is stated in the mod description page. 

5 hours ago, Inte said:

Try typing this in the console, Help xPOP 3, see what you get. If no results, POP is not loaded. Check your load order with Wrye Bash. 

It started out as a patch (hence the name) but it became a full mod when @xaz went MIA. So yes, it is a full mod now and it replaced PO, as it is stated in the mod description page. 

Great.  Thanks! I will try to add it back. I have removed it to avoid instabilities as I am already troubleshooting some issues I have.  BTW, there is no "stop and un-install option" available, but it does not matter as I have started a brand-new game after making some adjustments to my mod list. 

Great.  Thanks! I will try to add it back. I have removed it to avoid instabilities as I am already troubleshooting some issues I have.  BTW, there is no "stop and un-install option" available, but it does not matter as I have started a brand-new game after making some adjustments to my mod list. 

And I did it again! lol..

Activated. Checked. Nothing burger... I am not sure  why after 1000s of mods I have one that does not get activated..

15 hours ago, SkyrimOne said:

And I did it again! lol..

Activated. Checked. Nothing burger... I am not sure  why after 1000s of mods I have one that does not get activated..

Oh wait, what version of SAE are you running? The last POP is for SAE 1.6.1130. 

If you are not on SAE 1.6.1130, try this here,

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Oh wait, what version of SAE are you running? The last POP is for SAE 1.6.1130. 

If you are not on SAE 1.6.1130, try this here,

Yes. As stated, I wanted to keep my game build "frozen" to the previous release. However, I believe that version, the August one, I have already tested with my stack of mods and I ended with some major issues. The first, the "walk" direction was always wrong and I ended bumping to objects. Then, the bigger one was some "events" never  concluded. So, I ended stuck in a room or in a cage forever.

I will give another try  once I stabilize my build for a quick check. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Overhaul Patched (AE) 6.0.3 with the current SLUTSPrisonOverhaulPatch.esp (from April 23, 2021) causes Crash To Desktop.

Disable SLUTSPrisonOverhaulPatch.esp if you encounter CTD with the latest POP version 6.0.3.

The patch is not essential: it merges the POP arrest dialogue edit with the SLUTS dialogue edit.

Disabling the patch will only prevent you from using SLUTS as a "community service" punishment from an arrest.

I am using AE Version 1.6.640 not the latest SAE 1.6.1130. 
Thought I would post this in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

As I have disabled the patch, I no longer have any CTD.

On 12/24/2023 at 8:08 PM, MolagBalsFriend said:

Prison Overhaul Patched (AE) 6.0.3 with the current SLUTSPrisonOverhaulPatch.esp (from April 23, 2021) causes Crash To Desktop.

Disable SLUTSPrisonOverhaulPatch.esp if you encounter CTD with the latest POP version 6.0.3.

The patch is not essential: it merges the POP arrest dialogue edit with the SLUTS dialogue edit.

Disabling the patch will only prevent you from using SLUTS as a "community service" punishment from an arrest.

I am using AE Version 1.6.640 not the latest SAE 1.6.1130. 
Thought I would post this in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

As I have disabled the patch, I no longer have any CTD.

Get the BEES.

Been using POP and it's worked great, for immersion reasons, is this compatible with Silenced Prisoners? All it does is equip anti-magic cuffs & a gag that removes access to magic & shouts while arrested.

It says in it's description that it'd be incompatible with anything that also equips cuffs/gloves when arrested will be incompatible, which POP (from what I remembered from my one arrest last save) does equip cuffs when the guard comes and arrests you.

On 1/10/2024 at 10:28 AM, Marajade said:

I'm getting this error when trying to boot up the game after installing the mod into MO2... What do I do to fix this?

EE88BB7D-7BBB-4784-B6AD-1D807BBDEE56.jpeg

Update SUM.

Ok, I updated everything and the mod loads properly now. But now, when I get arrested, the guard and my character just stand in front of each other and stop moving. They stay like that forever, and nothing ever continues and I can't move or do anything. I'm not sure what is happening or what to do to fix it. Any ideas?

18 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Ok, I updated everything and the mod loads properly now. But now, when I get arrested, the guard and my character just stand in front of each other and stop moving. They stay like that forever, and nothing ever continues and I can't move or do anything. I'm not sure what is happening or what to do to fix it. Any ideas?

That happened to me as well and I just hit the ~ key for a few moments and it worked.. if that doesn't help, idk.

13 hours ago, Marajade said:

12 hours ago, Lenore said:

That happened to me as well and I just hit the ~ key for a few moments and it worked.. if that doesn't help, idk.

Also make sure you have the correct version of Fuz Ro D-oh.