Krazyones Devious Ground Models

View File

Krazyones Devious Ground Models KP

This is a collection of Ground Objects I made... GO objects

In the Vanilla Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland, these are the items you see in the Preview in your Pipboy,
and what you see when dropped.

Vanilla Ground Objects are either a Ring, or Institute Shock Collar, mostly...

I decided to finally make some Ground Objects for Devious Devices, as I use Devious Devices in all my play-through's. Whilst I was at it, I fixed the Preview in your Pipboy and Workbenches, making for some truly gorgeous looking previews, for some extremely nasty Devious Devices. Look at the Chain Bell's device, for fastening into victims orifices.

Just looking at them, will have you both wincing, and gasping in awe...

=========================

Mods...
- Devious Devices v2.0 Original version, not updated.

or

- Devious Devices RC version, this is the updated version. Download in the Devious Devices Comments Section, DD RC9.

Devious Devices Torture Devices
- Deviously Cursed Wasteland ............................... If using that mod, the patch adds Ground / Preview Objects

- AWKR

- Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Handy mods...

Roggvir's DD Items Manager .................... Violate and RSE Devious Devices MCM based Manager

Deviously Cursed Menu .............................. Deviously Cursed Wasteland MCM

Jacks Disable Quick Loot ............................. Stops you seeing inside containers, and allows Deviously Cursed Wasteland to fire it's traps

Features...
- New... Ground Models... Previews Models when you look at them in your Pipboy, and drop them on the floor.

- New... Pipboy and Workbench Previews... gorgeous Previews, when looking at your Devious Devices, in your Pipboy and Workbenches.

- NEW... Coc Qasmoke, Custom Containers...

Vault Guard Corpse Devious Devices container ... All Devious Devices

Custom Keys container ... 100 of each Key

Custom Institute Test container ... Torture Devices content, 3 items

- NEW Nipple Rings... use bodyslide 

- Patches for Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland.

- Notes in Mod Organizer 2 Notes Section, with Load Order

Load Order...

Mod Organizer 2...

Mods...
Devious Devices 2.0
Devious Devices Deviously Cursed Wasteland V1.4
Devious Devices Torture Devices 2.2a

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP

Deviously Cursed Wasteland GO AddOn KP ...................... if using Deviously Cursed Wasteland

Plugins...
Devious Devices 2.0.esm
Devious Devices Torture Devices.esm
Devious Devices Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp

Devious Devices GO KP.esp

Deviously Cursed Wasteland GO AddOn KP.esp

Mods...

Devious Devices

Spoiler

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.18 Standard Version

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.18 RC Version

Both are full mods, RC Version has AWKCR removed as a Master, along with DLC as Masters.

Deviously Cursed Wasteland

Spoiler

Deviously Cursed Wasteland GO AddOn KP

This adds traps to the world, when adventuring. Locking Devious Devices onto hapless victims.

Requires...

Deviously Cursed Wasteland

Deviously Cursed Wasteland GO Addon KP

Devious Devices Slave Heels

Spoiler

Downloads from the Downloads Section...

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP ... for  v2.0

or

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2 RC Version

Requires... original Slave Heels mod...

Works with RC9...

Check out the Notes in Mod Organizer 2 for info

An AddOn for Devious Devices Slave Heels, to add Ground Objects and Previews in your Pipboy, when looking at them.

========================================

See below for correct way to install them...

Original ... for Devious Devices v2.0 users

RC ............. for Devious Devices RC versions users

========================================

===============================================

Original Devious Devices

Devious Devices v2.0 users...

Devious Slave Heels GO KP 2.0 Version

Requires...

Devious Slave Heels GO KP

Problem...

Description says it has problems with disappearing feet, on FO4 Nude Basics.

It hasn't been updated for a while, that was before I brought FO4 Nude Basics back from the dead.

Info...

Devious Slave Heels GO KP

Adds Ground Models for Slave Heels
Along with Transforms, to get a good Pipboy view

Requires...
Devious Devices Slave Heels ............ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14521-devious-devices-slave-heels-cbbe-fusion-girl/
Devious Devices Slave Heels GO KP

Load Order Mod Organizer 2...

Mod Name...

Plugins...
Devious Devices Slave Heels Pack
Devious Devices Slave Heels GO KP.esp

RC Devious Devices

Devious Devices RC versions users...

Devious Slave Heels GO KP RC Version

Devious Heels with Ground Objects, and Previews in your Pipboy and Workbenches

Adds Ground Models for Slave Heels

Along with Transforms, to get a good Pipboy view

Requires...

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO KP RC Version

High Heels Sound - Fallout 4 Edition

Load Order Mod Organizer 2...

Mod Name...

Devious Devices RC Version

Devious Devices Torture Devices

Plugins...

Devious Devices.esm

TortureDevices.esm

HHFootsteps.esp

Devious Devices Slave Heels Pack.esp

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO KP.esp

NEW Replacer Nipple Rings...  New PiercingNSoulBlue_Rings CBBE KP

A Mashup using DASHA Devious Collars ring, adding non morphing Nipple Rings... 

If you want to use them, just use the bodyslide. If you want to change back, just use the Vanilla bodyslide

PiercingNSoulBlue ................................................... Vanilla

PiercingNSoulBlue_Rings CBBE KP ............. Alternate huge Nipple Rings, for that, I am a Slave look

Bodyslide... PiercingNSoulBlue_Rings CBBE KP

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices, Devious Torture Devices, Deviously Cursed Wasteland

7 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

I would recommend updating to DD RC8

I tried that, for me it has MCM problems. The MCM not working correctly, so I uninstalled it, and downgraded back to the original Devious Devices v2.0

Once I'm done making all the Ground Models, the GO Models will be made, and would be an easy conversion, to make a new RC8 mod. If It needs converting, I haven't tried Devious Devices RC8 with my Krazyones Devious Ground Models mod.

54 minutes ago, Tesla_reloaded said:

Thanks. Tho it'd be nice to remove all the unnecessarily required master files for this mod. Had to do it myself.

In case someone else wants to run this mod without god damned AWKCR here's the edited ESP (still needs the rest from the original mod): https://mega.nz/file/EoQXlBaC#jR0tH0kZ27k9doKXY1MajD5bAy84BJe-Mo35zEnDj-o

Which Master files are unnecessary...  I was just wondering, unless you are talking about the DLC and Armor Keywords.

Plugins...

Fallout4.esm ..................................................... Main game

All DLC...

DLCRobot.esm

DLCWorkshop01.esm

DLCWorkshop02.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm ......................................... Devious Devices v2.0 requirement

DeviousDevices.esm .......................................... Devious Devices v2.0 main mod

TortureDevices.esm ............................................ Devious Devices v2.0 requirement

1 minute ago, Krazyone said:

ArmorKeywords.esm ......................................... Devious Devices v2.0 requirement

Yes, that. It's removed in RC8 (which I think most of us are using at this point).

1 minute ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, that. It's removed in RC8 (which I think most of us are using at this point).

Once I've got all the Ground Models made, I'll make a ArmorKeywords free version. I'll have to load up RC8 again, last time I tried it, was a couple of weeks ago, and the MCM was glitchy. I was probably just missing something...

What do you use instead of Armor Keywords... It's in the required, because I am still using Devious Devices v2.0, and it's on it's list of requirements.

30 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Once I've got all the Ground Models made, I'll make a ArmorKeywords free version. I'll have to load up RC8 again, last time I tried it, was a couple of weeks ago, and the MCM was glitchy. I was probably just missing something...

What do you use instead of Armor Keywords... It's in the required, because I am still using Devious Devices v2.0, and it's on it's list of requirements.

I don't use anything "instead of" AWKCR. I just don't install AWKCR because it's no longer required if you use DD RC8 instead of 2.0.

As for "glitchy" MCM in RC8, I think I've seen some users say they had to use a patched version of Deviously Cursed Wasteland (I don't use that mod so I can't say for sure).

54 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I don't use anything "instead of" AWKCR. I just don't install AWKCR because it's no longer required if you use DD RC8 instead of 2.0.

As for "glitchy" MCM in RC8, I think I've seen some users say they had to use a patched version of Deviously Cursed Wasteland (I don't use that mod so I can't say for sure).

The glitchy MCM I've seen before, it was in a couple of other mods I've used, or use. It was just just a missing mod, sometimes 2 or 3 mods.

Devious Devices RC18 I never really used much, as it is heavily entrenched in the comments section, not having it's own mod page. I don't read the comments page on Devious Devices, so it generally flies under my Radar.

1 hour ago, JB. said:

This is hard work. Thanks for the mod. 

I can't believe it has taken several years for me to finally understand that GO is Ground Object. ? ?

I'm glad you like it...

Yeah... since I worked out how to make Ground Objects, I've been working on my Nexus mods, adding them, and First Person View models to my mods. No more bare arms, when wearing Shirts, Jumpers and Jackets, and pressing buttons. At least with my K-Girls Hunt mod...

There's still a lot of Devious Devices Ground Objects to make, I might tweak the Devious Clothing as well, making them Skin-Tight, Slot 33, and maybe like Vtaw, skin deforming. The Vtaw skin deformations on the Slot 33 clothing, are amazing.

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I tried that, for me it has MCM problems. The MCM not working correctly, so I uninstalled it, and downgraded back to the original Devious Devices v2.0

This included updating the MCM menu by installing the post's attached config.json file in *modpath*\MCM\Config\DeviousDevices after the install?

46 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Devious Devices RC18 I never really used much, as it is heavily entrenched in the comments section, not having it's own mod page. I don't read the comments page on Devious Devices, so it generally flies under my Radar.

That's mainly because the original DD author, Kimy, basically abandoned FO4 modding. Users of DD have been collecting bug fixes and quality of life improvements, and taking turns integrating them into possible "new versions" of DD, hoping to interest Kimy in making it a new official version or granting permission to publish it as a formal successor to DD.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

That's mainly because the original DD author, Kimy, basically abandoned FO4 modding. Users of DD have been collecting bug fixes and quality of life improvements, and taking turns integrating them into possible "new versions" of DD, hoping to interest Kimy in making it a new official version or granting permission to publish it as a formal successor to DD.

Skyrims Prison Overhaul mod, was on it's own mod page, as an Addon. It took quite a few Years, before it became the official Prison Overhaul.

Devious Devices RC18 is a full mod, as opposed to an Addon. Some of my early mods, all unpublished, were the same, Addon's free you up, without stepping on the original authors toes too hard. The original mod still being needed, even with a 90% rewrite.

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

if that config.json file didn't work try this copy.

DD MCM.7z 196.05 kB · 1 download

Thanks... I'll use it when I finish making Krazyones Devious Ground Models, I'll then give it another go with Devious Devices RC18, currently working on getting all the Ground Models made first. Then I can start making 2 version...

RC18... I was only using it with 1 mod, that was a hard requirement for it, as it used it's new features.

Versions...

Devious Devices v2.0 version

Devious Devices RC version ....... with Armor Keywords removed

Devious Devices GO KP RC version...

I had a go at removing my mods unwanted masters for RC versions, it's pretty easy using F4Edit.

If you are not used to using F4Edit, I'll be releasing Devious Devices GO KP RC Version in about a month. When I finish making all the Ground Models GO.

and hopefully find out why the Previews images are zoomed out, and behind your head, when looking at them in the Pipboy. A few Vanilla items don't do this...

1. Load F4Edit

2. R-Click ........ Select None option

3. Click on my mods Selection Box and hit OK ......... [  ] Devious Devices GO KP.esp

4. R-Click Devious Devices GO KP.esp mod

5. Clean Masters

6. Yes

7. Save ( button is at the top left corner )

This will leave you with 3 Plugins as Master Files

Click my Devious Devices GO KP.esp to highlight it

Look at the Right side of screen

Master Files will show only...

Fallout4.esm

TortureDevices.esm

DeviousDevices.esm

I haven't tested this, as I currently don't have Devious Devices RC installed, but it should work... If those are the only 3 Master Files needed.

21 hours ago, Krazyone said:

If you are not used to using F4Edit, I'll be releasing Devious Devices GO KP RC Version in about a month. When I finish making all the Ground Models GO.

Keep in mind that RC8 includes a bunch of new items not implemented in 2.0 (multiple kinds of slave heels, tentacle parasites, additional variety for combinations of things with restrictive boots...).

hopefully find out why the Previews images are zoomed out, and behind your head, when looking at them in the Pipboy.

You can control this with what transform is applied to the object. Custom transforms can be created and previewed easily in the CK. It allows you to set distance, orientation, and minimum/maximum zoom range. Every item can have a different transform if you want (though for efficiency you probably only need a few of them and can then reuse the same ones for multiple objects).

Master Files will show only...

Fallout4.esm

TortureDevices.esm

DeviousDevices.esm

I haven't tested this, as I currently don't have Devious Devices RC installed, but it should work... If those are the only 3 Master Files needed.

RC8 also has DLCNukaWorld.esm and DLCworkshop02.esm as masters, though it's probably fine if this mod's only master are plugins whose forms it directly alters.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Keep in mind that RC8 includes a bunch of new items not implemented in 2.0 (multiple kinds of slave heels, tentacle parasites, additional variety for combinations of things with restrictive boots...).

I wasn't aware of any new stuff, except the MCM Options...

New Slave Heels... sound good.

Tentacle Parasite... I was planning to make a Ground Object for it, even though it never gets dropped.

I'll find out, when I eventually jump into using Devious Devices RC... in about a months time.

You can control this with what transform is applied to the object. Custom transforms can be created and previewed easily in the CK. It allows you to set distance, orientation, and minimum/maximum zoom range. Every item can have a different transform if you want (though for efficiency you probably only need a few of them and can then reuse the same ones for multiple objects).

Transforms... it's new to me, I'll have to do some searching for them. It bothers me, not having a good preview picture.

Found a YouTube Tutorial... Transforms Tutorial

RC8 also has DLCNukaWorld.esm and DLCworkshop02.esm as masters, though it's probably fine if this mod's only master are plugins whose forms it directly alters.

Devious Devices RC the Ground Objects Addon, I will tailored to it to use Devious Devices RC. Not just an afterthough... I'll have to jump onto using Devious Devices RC, to make sure everything works okay.

I always like to have the DLC's added, as I like to pull stuff out of them to use. The Nipple Rings were pulled directly off the Devious Devices v2.0 Dasha Collar, I've been into making Mash-Up items, since I recently discovered how to do it.

The Non-Morphing Nipple Rings were something I have wanted in the game for a long time, but didn't know how to make, until now... Just a bodyslide replacer, for now...

Edited by Krazyone

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.15

Massive Update...  All the Previews in the Pipboy and Workbenches are now correct, thanks to information from Vaultbait, of what I was missing. A little bit of messing around in the Creation Kit, and a YouTube video on how to make Transforms... Transforms Tutorial, and I made a metric Ton of Transforms, aka Previews in your Pipboy, when looking at Devious Devices.

Added more Ground Objects GO

Pics... Added 7 more Pics

3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Just a heads up, DD RC9 is available now, superseding RC8.

I'll try to find time to make any relevant updates to the FG+HHS conversions soon.

Nice... a link to the latest version, I always like checking the Change Logs

Quote... I'll try to find time to make any relevant updates to the FG+HHS conversions soon.

What are updates to the Fusion Girl and HHS conversion, I don't know what they are.