13 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I had to do some tinkering to get Slave Heels to work with RC9, I used RC8 that you told me the link for. as a base for the RC9 mod.

I used the Heels Meshes from the original Slave Heels mod, not in RC9

I used ARMO files from RC8, not in RC9

RC8 is not the same as RC9, I needed the 6 Heels Meshes, from the original Heels mod. Along with 6 Heels Armor files, from RC8. I had to get creative, to make the Slave Heels GO RC Version mod.

I checked it in my Devious Devices RC9 play-through, and the Heels are working, along with the New Coc QASMOKE Containers.

I am using...

Devious Devices RC9

Deviously Cursed Wasteland

Devious Enchanting Reloaded

Are you using the initial RC9 or the beta 1 update that got posted a couple of days later after I reported the missing meshes (there was an announcement posted in the support topic, but also the original RC9 post got edited to link the fixed download)? That readded the missing meshes that had been present in RC8.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using the initial RC9 or the beta 1 update that got posted a couple of days later after I reported the missing meshes (there was an announcement posted in the support topic, but also the original RC9 post got edited to link the fixed download)? That readded the missing meshes that had been present in RC8.

I am using Devious Devices RC9 Beta ... I just checked again in files...

Meshes

DeviousDevices

Heels

no files in this

Missing Heels Armo

It works... but RC10 should start adding my Ground Objects, as he reached out to me in a Private Message, to allow him to add them to Devious Devices RC, and I agreed. I'm all about making the Devious Devices mod better... :)

3 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I am using Devious Devices RC9 Beta ... I just checked again in files...

Meshes

DeviousDevices

Heels

no files in this

Missing Heels Armo

It works... but RC10 should start adding my Ground Objects, as he reached out to me in a Private Message, to allow him to add them to Devious Devices RC, and I agreed. I'm all about making the Devious Devices mod better... :)

RC9 Beta was the initial version. RC9 Beta 1 is the updated one with the meshes added back in.

1 hour ago, sullysam said:

Out of curiosity, what are the differences (aside from the shape) of a ground model and the worn model?  A lack of bones + moved origin?

Havok physics in the mesh, so that it will actually fall to the ground when you drop it.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Havok physics in the mesh, so that it will actually fall to the ground when you drop it.

Yep... the first object you use in Outfit Studio to make the Ground Models, is the thing that contains the Physics, or No Physics. That's why my new Custom Chests don't move around, unless I want them to.

Outfit Studio...

I always Import Nif, my Template Ground Model first, and this gives me Ground Model Physics. Then Load Outfit, and flatten it, and put it where the Template model is. Then Export to Nif, the renamed GO Ground Object.

Then it's onto The Creation Kit, to add them as World Model, as Male and Female if clothing. Armor World Models, if clothing.

The Ground Models are made from the Clothing Meshes, using Outfit Studio...

Checkout my folders in my mods, they all contain the Template I made, that I load first. then later Delete, after the Ground Model is made. The current mod I am working on, has 150 of my Ground Objects GO.

Edited by Krazyone
5 hours ago, edinburg said:

I'm still on DD RC8. Any change of getting the Ground Models KP v1.15 RC Version back in the downloads?

The latest version was built with RC8, because until the last update, RC9 was missing the files I needed. So, it was built to run with RC8, with the Heels, you just need to download the Devious Heels mod and Patches.

Each version going up, just adds more content with my Addon mod for Devious Devices. Nothing is removed, except the need for Unused Masters in the RC Version.

Download...

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.18 RC Version.zip

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2 RC Version.zip

For Heels Assets...

Devious Devices Slave Heels

High Heels Sound - Fallout 4 Edition

I'll eventually be updating it to RC9, if the mod author hasn't made RC10, by then. That would include my GO Ground Objects in it, no more patches required when he gets those made.

He reached out, asking if he could use them, and I said Yes... it's all about making the Devious Devices mod better... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I played around with this a bit. The models look great on the ground and in the barter/trade/container menus. I wasn't ever able to see them in the pip boy because it just shows the armor values instead of the 3d preview for apparel. I stopped using the mod when I noticed it removed the vibration keywords from most vibrating plugs. Glad to hear this is being integrated into the new DD framework.

30 minutes ago, edinburg said:

I played around with this a bit. The models look great on the ground and in the barter/trade/container menus. I wasn't ever able to see them in the pip boy because it just shows the armor values instead of the 3d preview for apparel. I stopped using the mod when I noticed it removed the vibration keywords from most vibrating plugs. Glad to hear this is being integrated into the new DD framework.

I only added the Ground Models, and Transforms. I didn't touch anything else...

I also added new Custom Containers into Coc Qasmoke, filling them with Devious Devices for testing them. The only edit I made, was renaming the Tentacle Harness, as it had no name, and I couldn't get it to work without renaming it.

I never touched the Vibration feature...

The Pipboy has a preview button, on the GamePad, you get it by pressing the Right Analogue Thumbstick.

I just checked it, it's the Creation Kit adding stuff again. I'll have to manually clean it...

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I only added the Ground Models, and Transforms. I didn't touch anything else...

I also added new Custom Containers into Coc Qasmoke, filling them with Devious Devices for testing them. The only edit I made, was renaming the Tentacle Harness, as it had no name, and I couldn't get it to work without renaming it.

I never touched the Vibration feature...

The Pipboy has a preview button, on the GamePad, you get it by pressing the Right Analogue Thumbstick.

I just checked it, it's the Creation Kit adding stuff again. I'll have to manually clean it...

Just cleaned it, Uploading a Cleaned version. A case of the Creation Kit adding stuff into my save game, that I didn't even touch... Thanks for informing me... :)

Updates...

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.19 Standard Version

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.19 RC Version

- A few more Ground Objects done, that I missed.

- Cleaned mods by hand, removing edits added by Creation Kit when I saved. As pointed out by Edinburg, in the Comments Section.

A recommended update, the mod is clean now...

Cleaned some edits, that the Creation Kit had added. It does that a lot, but where it added them, was new to me...

Anway... I cleaned them, also giving you a few more Ground Objects from the Open Devious Devices, that I'd missed. Only a few of them left, all Open Ground Objects., but they're a little tricky to track down.

I've been working on a new mod, Clothes Pack Mega Treasure Hunt KP, it's absolutely huge. Clothes Packs 1,2,3,4,6, Nezzar, Collection Of Tops, over 200 Hand Placed Treasure Chests, with an item of clothing in each, across all the DLC's... It's Version 3 of my Nexus Mod, Krazymans Levelled Lists, built from scratch.

Just finished it's SAKR Patch, for over 200 Clothes... I love that mod... :)

People in the game, know how skimpy your clothing is, or if you are naked.

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.19 RC Version

Just tested upgrading, and the plugin in the new RC version has AWKCR listed as a master (I wonder if you got the plugins for the standard and RC versions switched around or something).

45 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Just tested upgrading, and the plugin in the new RC version has AWKCR listed as a master (I wonder if you got the plugins for the standard and RC versions switched around or something).

For some reason the Masters I cleaned from the RC Version of the mod, didn't Save. Redid them, and Re-Uploaded them...

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.20 RC Version

Re-Uploaded The RC Version of the Mod, for some reason, RC Version 1.19 still had the Masters I cleaned the Masters from the RC Version and Re-Uploaded it.

RC Version 1.20 ... Removed the Masters that weren't needed.

16 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

For some reason the Masters I cleaned from the RC Version of the mod, didn't Save. Redid them, and Re-Uploaded them...

Thanks! Now I'm able to activate the new one, no troubles.

On 9/20/2023 at 12:07 PM, sexybastardo said:

@Krazyone Hey, great mod. Thank you very much for it. 

Is there a way to change the texture and/or color of the new nipple rings? 

It's actually a Mash-Up, it's one of the Gags from Devious Devices. It uses the base Textures from the Penis Gag, as well as the 3d model. I just deleted the rest of the Gag and duplicated it. So it's 2 Penis Gags, minus everything but the Ring on the front of the Penis Gag. So It's using the Penis Gag's Textures for each Nipple Ring.

Mashup's are a pretty new thing I've learnt, I didn't make a Nipple Ring Replacer in the mod. Just a bodyslide that replaces it, if it was a replacer. I could just change it to any texture, using Outfit Studios UV Tool. I've made Metal, Stone, Gore, Plastic, and many other clothing Mashups, for my latest mod, using it.

Tutorial I used... Outfit Studio Retexturing using UV Editor

I've made Tons of Mashups for my new mod I am working on... But I have to extract the 3d models, and make them into new items, something I currently haven't done with the New Nipple Rings. I'll eventually make them, It's something I've wanted for a few years...

The Huge Nipple Rings are something I have been wanting in the game for a long time, along with Physics on them, something they don't currently have. I'll eventually update the Ground Objects mod, as there are a few Ground Objects I've missed. When I do that, I'll make a few more Nipple Rings. I can make them Shiny Steel, Plastic, Raw Meat, even Slime... Using the Tutorial Above, UV Swapping is as quick as making AI Art... a few clicks in Outfit Studio, if you have the game files extracted, using BAE Bethesda Archive Extractor.

I've got all of the Fallout 4 files and DLC's extracted.

Mod I am currently working on, 90% done...

Clothes Pack Mega Treasure Hunt Kp

Mods used...

Clothes Packs 1,2,3,4,6

Nezzar

COT Collection of Tops

- Over 200 Hand Placed Treasure Chest, with re-spawning items of Clothing in them.

- Made my first Backpack, it looks really good. I had to remove the Flashing Light on it though...

- All DLC included...

- GO Ground Models on all the above mods

- First Person Models, see the correct clothing when pressing buttons

I'm trying to work out how to Texture Change my new Backpack, which I love...

For Textures, I'm just a beginner. There are really skilled people out there, I'm still learning. The whole Mip Maps, Transparencies, and Nifskope, are really complicated. But I'm getting there...

Textures I want to make... Dirt, Mud, Wet Look, Translucent Wet aka see body and Nipples through clothing, Glossy, Metal. The Tomb Raider mods, do this brilliantly...

Edited by Krazyone
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, eflat01 said:

I'm easily confused, if I using RC 9 which file do I need to use for the slave heel ground models? Seems the latest 1.20 did not have them?

The mod author of Devious Devices RC versions, removed some files from Devious Devices v2.0, such as the .Nif files for the Slave Heels. I made a work-around, using the RC8 version, which was a full version, with nothing removed.

I was told he added some of them back in, in the latest version of RC9, I built my version around RC8, the version that had all the files. But still works with RC version higher than RC8.

RC10... hopefully, should have my Ground Models and Previews in it. As I agreed to let the RC mod author use them.

There's a Spoiler, drop down section on the Main Page with info... Devious Devices Slave Heels

I've updated the info in the Devious Devices Slave Heels spoilers, on the main page, to make it a little easier to read.

So to get them to work, you need........ if you are using Mod Organizer 2, check it's Notes Section for Load Order and Info.

Mods...

Slave Heels mod

High Heels Sounds

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2 RC Version.zip ........ in downloads section

Load Order Mod Organizer 2...

Mod Name...

Devious Devices RC Version

Devious Devices Torture Devices

Devious Devices Slave Heels

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO KP

Plugins...

Devious Devices.esm

TortureDevices.esm

HHFootsteps.esp

Devious Devices Slave Heels Pack

Devious Devices Slave Heels GO KP.esp