6 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

What are updates to the Fusion Girl and HHS conversion, I don't know what they are.

Currently the 1.3.4 version attached here. Just saying I haven't looked to see what will need adjusting (probably only the catsuit, but I can't say for certain yet). I was merely mentioning it as an aside, it's only tangentially related.

20 minutes ago, sath81 said:

can you make a no awkcr patch by chance?

I just made a full version for RC Version users, check the downloads. This upload was a big one, so I thought I'd make a version for Devious Devices RC users.

It's a full version of the mod, not a patch... So RC Version users, can just use the RC one, which contains the full mod.

Versions...

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.15

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.15 RC Version

39 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Currently the 1.3.4 version attached here. Just saying I haven't looked to see what will need adjusting (probably only the catsuit, but I can't say for certain yet). I was merely mentioning it as an aside, it's only tangentially related.

It's a Fusion Girl Bodyslide, thanks... I've made a few of my own CBBE Devious Devices Bodyslides, just to fix problems with Reference Bodies being jumbled up. I'll eventually publish them, as fixes.

Thanks for the RC version! Now that I've installed this mod, the first thing I spotted is that even though you have far fewer than 4096 forms you're using IDs outside the allowed range for light masters, so the plugin can't be trivially flagged as ESL to avoid unnecessarily occupying a full plugin slot. It's not a huge deal, but you can use File -> Compact Active File Form IDs from the drop-down menus in FO4CK to renumber your new forms before saving the plugin. As long as you don't exceed 4096 new forms the plugin could definitely be kept "light" (which is ideal for add-on patches like this one).

Edit: There's a similar function in FO4Edit if you're using that instead of the CK, probably also zEdit though at this point I'm still trying to familiarize myself with its options.

Edited by vaultbait
37 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks for the RC version! Now that I've installed this mod, the first thing I spotted is that even though you have far fewer than 4096 forms you're using IDs outside the allowed range for light masters, so the plugin can't be trivially flagged as ESL to avoid unnecessarily occupying a full plugin slot. It's not a huge deal, but you can use File -> Compact Active File Form IDs from the drop-down menus in FO4CK to renumber your new forms before saving the plugin. As long as you don't exceed 4096 new forms the plugin could definitely be kept "light" (which is ideal for add-on patches like this one).

Edit: There's a similar function in FO4Edit if you're using that instead of the CK, probably also zEdit though at this point I'm still trying to familiarize myself with its options.

Not a fan of the limitation of real .esl, that's why I never use them. They're for people with too many mods, I'd rather just false flag them, if I had to. Using FO4Edit, I do a lot of False Flagging in FO4Edit...

I've got more Ground Objects to add to the mod, so it's going to drive up the file size even more.

When I convert to Devious Devices RC, the file size could go up even more, as it has more content integrated into it, from what I've read.

I've noticed a few Ground Models, that I may tweak their Ground Objects, as they look really rough in their Rusty Variants.

I don't know if I can do this, but I would like to have some Non-Deformed Preview Models, as well as Ground Models. As they look much better in the Pipboy...

Thanks for the info on Compacting File Form ID's

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Not a fan of the limitation of real .esl, that's why I never use them. They're for people with too many mods, I'd rather just false flag them, if I had to. Using FO4Edit, I do a lot of False Flagging in FO4Edit...

Not suggesting making it an actual ESL file. ESP plugins can have the "light master" (ESL) flag set if their form IDs are in the 0x000-0xFFF range (in FO4 anyway, in Skyrim it has to be 0x800-0xFFF). A light ESP can still be sorted like other normal ESP plugins and doesn't have the limitations of an ESL plugin.

Anyway, the compacting option in the CK will do the right thing. You can either set the ESL flag on the plugin or not, but even if you don't set the flag your users can still trivially flag it as "light" that way as long as the forms are compacted into the allowed range for it.

Also, this has very little to do with the "size" of the mod, it's purely about form count. Even with all the equipment in DD it's nowhere near 4096 different forms, and a quick scan indicates your addon has fewer than 100 unique plugins (74 from the looks of it), so is quite unlikely to run out of available IDs.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Not suggesting making it an actual ESL file. ESP plugins can have the "light master" (ESL) flag set if their form IDs are in the 0x000-0xFFF range (in FO4 anyway, in Skyrim it has to be 0x800-0xFFF). A light ESP can still be sorted like other normal ESP plugins and doesn't have the limitations of an ESL plugin.

Anyway, the compacting option in the CK will do the right thing. You can either set the ESL flag on the plugin or not, but even if you don't set the flag your users can still trivially flag it as "light" that way as long as the forms are compacted into the allowed range for it.

Also, this has very little to do with the "size" of the mod, it's purely about form count. Even with all the equipment in DD it's nowhere near 4096 different forms, and a quick scan indicates your addon has fewer than 100 unique plugins (74 from the looks of it), so is quite unlikely to run out of available IDs.

I haven't jumped into the technical side of the files, I only use .esp, .esm, .esp Flagged as a .esm. That's as technical as I get with file structures.

The light stuff is for Vortex, isn't it...

22 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I haven't jumped into the technical side of the files, I only use .esp, .esm, .esp Flagged as a .esm. That's as technical as I get with file structures.

The light stuff is for Vortex, isn't it...

It has nothing to do with Vortex, or any particular mod manager, it's how the game engine works. If a plugin has the ESL flag set in its header, it doesn't occupy one of the 253 available full plugin slots, but rather shares a single plugin slot (index 0xFE) with up to thousands of other "light" plugins. In order for that to be possible, its ID range is limited to 12 out of the normal 24 bits for a full plugin, so 000000000000 through 111111111111 binary (or 0x000 through 0xFFF in hex). Basically, by sharing one full plugin slot, there can be 4096 "light" plugins with up to 4096 forms each (2^12 * 2^12 = 2^24). As long as your plugin has fewer than 4096 new forms, there's no reason it can't be compacted into the light range.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It has nothing to do with Vortex, or any particular mod manager, it's how the game engine works. If a plugin has the ESL flag set in its header, it doesn't occupy one of the 253 available full plugin slots, but rather shares a single plugin slot (index 0xFE) with up to thousands of other "light" plugins. In order for that to be possible, its ID range is limited to 12 out of the normal 24 bits for a full plugin, so 000000000000 through 111111111111 binary (or 0x000 through 0xFFF in hex). Basically, by sharing one full plugin slot, there can be 4096 "light" plugins with up to 4096 forms each (2^12 * 2^12 = 2^24). As long as your plugin has fewer than 4096 new forms, there's no reason it can't be compacted into the light range.

I'd forgotten .esl stood for Elder Scrolls Light

I knew about the Plugins Limit, the rest of the technical stuff, I haven't looked into.

On 8/14/2023 at 9:29 AM, Krazyone said:

I just made a full version for RC Version users, check the downloads. This upload was a big one, so I thought I'd make a version for Devious Devices RC users.

It's a full version of the mod, not a patch... So RC Version users, can just use the RC one, which contains the full mod.

Versions...

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.15

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.15 RC Version

thanks

I added... Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2

It has the missing Devious Heels from Skyrim, not sure if or any mods use this though... nice looking Heels.

It says it has problems with disappearing feet, on FO4 Nude Basics.

It hasn't been updated for a while, that was before I brought FO4 Nude Basics back from the dead.

Things I done...

I made the Ground Objects, GO.

Along with the Transforms, for a nice looking preview in your Pipboy.

I added a Custom Devious Devices Heels Container to Coc QASMOKE, filling it with all 6 of the Devious Heels.

I also added 5 Pics of what I made...

Requires...

Devious Devices Slave Heels

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Be aware that Devious Devices Slave Heels was rolled into the community editions of Devious Devices, so it's already included as part of DD RC9 (and RC8 and basically all of its predecessors). You should only need to install the separate Devious Devices Slave Heels mod if you're using the old DD 2.0.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Be aware that Devious Devices Slave Heels was rolled into the community editions of Devious Devices, so it's already included as part of DD RC9 (and RC8 and basically all of its predecessors). You should only need to install the separate Devious Devices Slave Heels mod if you're using the old DD 2.0.

I installed RC9 and didn't find Devious Devices Slave Heels, I found an empty Heels folder, but no Slave Heels.

When you say rolled, do you mean added to DD RC9. I can't find it's Mesh in RC9, or any sign of it. I couldn't find it with the Creation Kit, either.

I must be missing something, I found AA Armor Addons, but no Armor.

Couldn't find...

DD_Heels_Slave_Armor in DD RC9, or any of the 6 Heels Armor.

Slave Heel Meshes, in DD RC9. The Folder Heels should contain it...

I checked it in Creation Kit, and F4Edit.

If it's in DD RC9, it's good news for me. As I could add the Ground Models to the Devious Devices GO KP mod. When I find it...

14 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I installed RC9 and didn't find Devious Devices Slave Heels, I found an empty Heels folder, but no Slave Heels.

When you say rolled, do you mean added to DD RC9. I can't find it's Mesh in RC9, or any sign of it. I couldn't find it with the Creation Kit, either.

I must be missing something, I found AA Armor Addons, but no Armor.

Couldn't find...

DD_Heels_Slave_Armor in DD RC9, or any of the 6 Heels Armor.

Slave Heel Meshes, in DD RC9. The Folder Heels should contain it...

I checked it in Creation Kit, and F4Edit.

If it's in DD RC9, it's good news for me. As I could add the Ground Models to the Devious Devices GO KP mod. When I find it...

In the ARMO records there's inventory and rendered entries for regular, rusted and restrictive versions of Slave Heels and Slave Ring Heels. For example 0x2B51E6 (DD_SlaveHeels_Inventory).

But yes there does seem to be something missing: the corresponding ARMA records refer to NIFs in Meshes\DeviousDevices\Heels and those seem to be entirely absent from RC9 (along with a bunch of other meshes), but were present in RC8 and earlier versions. I replied to the RC9 announcement about it just now.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

In the ARMO records there's inventory and rendered entries for regular, rusted and restrictive versions of Slave Heels and Slave Ring Heels. For example 0x2B51E6 (DD_SlaveHeels_Inventory).

But yes there does seem to be something missing: the corresponding ARMA records refer to NIFs in Meshes\DeviousDevices\Heels and those seem to be entirely absent from RC9 (along with a bunch of other meshes), but were present in RC8 and earlier versions. I replied to the RC9 announcement about it just now.

Great... I've nearly finished all the Ground Objects for Devious Devices v2.0, looking for 1 elusive item to make a Ground Object for, it's well hidden. I've also done the 3 Torture Devices, the Harness Monster, Torture Devices Milker and Manacle Cuffs. You can only wear the Milker, which looks great. The Cuffs and Monster don't don't show up, when worn, maybe need a bodyslide.

Added the 3 Torture Devices items, to the New Coc QASMOKE Institute Test Container.

Once the Slave Heels are working again, I'll add the Ground Objects and Preview Transforms, to the Devious Devices RC Version.

3 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Great... I've nearly finished all the Ground Objects for Devious Devices v2.0, looking for 1 elusive item to make a Ground Object for, it's well hidden. I've also done the 3 Torture Devices, the Harness Monster, Torture Devices Milker and Manacle Cuffs. You can only wear the Milker, which looks great. The Cuffs and Monster don't don't show up, when worn, maybe need a bodyslide.

Added the 3 Torture Devices items, to the New Coc QASMOKE Institute Test Container.

Once the Slave Heels are working again, I'll add the Ground Objects and Preview Transforms, to the Devious Devices RC Version.

Okay, per Elsidia's reply in the DD topic, those prebuilt meshes were deleted to save space in the archive. They'll be created when you build the items in BodySlide.

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Okay, per Elsidia's reply in the DD topic, those prebuilt meshes were deleted to save space in the archive. They'll be created when you build the items in BodySlide.

That's not good, should have just put them into a BAE file if space was a problem. Looks like I'll have to make a mashup file, from the RC8 version.

Ripping the files from RC8 and putting them in RC9, not the best way to make a mod. I'll have to re-download RC8, if it's still available.

The Vanilla Meshes are the best to work off of, in their correct locations. This just adds another level of complexity, for modding.

Better off with a full version...

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

That's not good, should have just put them into a BAE file if space was a problem. Looks like I'll have to make a mashup file, from the RC8 version.

Ripping the files from RC8 and putting them in RC9, not the best way to make a mod. I'll have to re-download RC8, if it's still available.

The Vanilla Meshes are the best to work off of, in their correct locations. This just adds another level of complexity, for modding.

Better off with a full version...

Yes, the older RC8 can still be downloaded from the mega.nz link here for now.

Uploaded...

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.18 Standard Version

Devious Devices DD Ground Models KP v1.18 RC Version

I've done all the Devices Ground Models, and Preview, along with Torture Devices stuff

Coc QASMOKE now has 3 Containers, the Corpse and 2 Custom Containers. Keys and Institute Tests Containers.

Added 10 new Pictures

Enjoy the mod, with the gorgeous Previews. I know I am, I renamed the Tentacle Harness to get it to show in the new Coc QASMOKE Institute Tests container. I gave it a Resident Evil styled name, and a really good looking preview and ground model.

The Chain Bell Butt Plug Vibrator, now has a Soul Gem in it. Check out the preview pics, to see it, immersion guaranteed...

The new Custom Chests in the Coc QASMOKE, I made, I really like. They have Material Swaps on them, so can be various colours for each.

The Torture Devices Institute Milker, looks really good. I don't know if it's in the game, but it should be, along with Slave Collar armour stripping, and locking onto it's victim. I would add Forced Auto Milking, Wasteland Diary would enlarge Nora's Breasts if she was permanently an Institute Milk Maid. But they are just ideas, that I would like.

I love the White Leather Corset Preview, see the Pictures Previews section.

Found the Heavy Steel Yoke, and added the correct Ground Model. See the Pictures Previews section.

Devious Devices is starting to feel like a finished mod now...

It just needs some equipping sounds... time to do some more research... :)

Edited by Krazyone

Added... Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2 RC Version

Made a Slave Heels Ground Object version, that works with Devious Devices RC

Full version of the Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2 mod.

Tweaked it, removing the excess Masters as well.

You'll need the original Slave Heels mod

Features...

Ground Objects GO

Pipboy Previews

Coc QASMOKE Custom Slave Heels Chest containing 1 of each Slave Heel. 6 Slave Heels in total.

Tweaked Notes in Mod Organizer 2

With Devious Devices RC9, you can now see the wonderful Ground Models, and gasp in awe, as you stare at the gorgeous previews in your Pipboy and Workbenches...

Enjoy... :)

Edited by Krazyone
On 8/22/2023 at 7:04 PM, Krazyone said:

Added... Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2 RC Version

Made a Slave Heels Ground Object version, that works with Devious Devices RC

Full version of the Devious Devices Slave Heels GO AddOn KP v1.2 mod.

Tweaked it, removing the excess Masters as well.

You'll need the original Slave Heels mod

Features...

Ground Objects GO

Pipboy Previews

Coc QASMOKE Custom Slave Heels Chest containing 1 of each Slave Heel. 6 Slave Heels in total.

Tweaked Notes in Mod Organizer 2

With Devious Devices RC9, you can now see the wonderful Ground Models, and gasp in awe, as you stare at the gorgeous previews in your Pipboy and Workbenches...

Enjoy... :)

Why is the separate Slave Heels mod needed when that mod was incorporated into DD RC9 (and its predecessors)?

Edit: To answer my own question, it has the Slave Heels plugin as a master, so I suppose it's using the form IDs from that instead of the versions of them included in DD.

Edited by vaultbait
6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Why is the separate Slave Heels mod needed when that mod was incorporated into DD RC9 (and its predecessors)?

Edit: To answer my own question, it has the Slave Heels plugin as a master, so I suppose it's using the form IDs from that instead of the versions of them included in DD.

I had to do some tinkering to get Slave Heels to work with RC9, I used RC8 that you told me the link for. as a base for the RC9 mod.

I used the Heels Meshes from the original Slave Heels mod, not in RC9

I used ARMO files from RC8, not in RC9

RC8 is not the same as RC9, I needed the 6 Heels Meshes, from the original Heels mod. Along with 6 Heels Armor files, from RC8. I had to get creative, to make the Slave Heels GO RC Version mod.

I checked it in my Devious Devices RC9 play-through, and the Heels are working, along with the New Coc QASMOKE Containers.

I am using...

Devious Devices RC9

Deviously Cursed Wasteland

Devious Enchanting Reloaded

Edited by Krazyone