SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Hi! just dled the forbidden ebony and i loved it! Ty so much! some quick noob questions: your ss shows you can wear the neck glace in the forbidden ebony, but mine dont show up when i wear mine? is your amulet modified or regular? where can i get that feather piece above the shoulders? ty!

Hi! just dled the forbidden ebony and i loved it! Ty so much! some quick noob questions: your ss shows you can wear the neck glace in the forbidden ebony, but mine dont show up when i wear mine? is your amulet modified or regular? where can i get that feather piece above the shoulders? ty!

The necklace isn't part of the mod as it is a Krista mod for ladybody, the cross on the necklace will not fit the 7B (or any UNP type body) as it clips into the body.

The feather piece is from Raven Witch Armor, all i've done is remove the Cape and kept the Feather Mantle part and repositioned it to fit over the armor better.

Hello! help  me plz ;]

I use SavenBase and Dagi-Rath. 

How to fix nipples this race? 

http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/7/6/0/2014021200_1052202_10843760.jpg

http://i7.pixs.ru/storage/7/5/7/2014021200_6393570_10843757.jpg

Not found Dagi-Rath for SavenBase :c

All i can think of there is that your using a CBBE texture, you will need to get the unp version somewhere (maybe from the same Dagi mod?). 

Hello! help  me plz ;]

I use SavenBase and Dagi-Rath. 

How to fix nipples this race? 

http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/7/6/0/2014021200_1052202_10843760.jpg

http://i7.pixs.ru/storage/7/5/7/2014021200_6393570_10843757.jpg

Not found Dagi-Rath for SavenBase :c

That's usually what happens when you're using a texture not meant for that body mesh. As Stevie has said, going on the nipple texture that looks like cbbe to me too. If you're using a 7b mesh then you need unp textures for dagi-raht. My toon is using 7b with dagi variant unp textures:

ScreenShot1868.jpg

The necklace isn't part of the mod as it is a Krista mod for ladybody, the cross on the necklace will not fit the 7B (or any UNP type body) as it clips into the body.

The feather piece is from Raven Witch Armor, all i've done is remove the Cape and kept the Feather Mantle part and repositioned it to fit over the armor better.

Oh ty for your reply. Any chance you can send me the feather piece or a guide somewhere i can remove it myself? i am complete noob at these stuffs. Ty!

Oh ty for your reply. Any chance you can send me the feather piece or a guide somewhere i can remove it myself? i am complete noob at these stuffs. Ty!

You will need to get nifskope, open up the raven witch cape .nif, right click on the cape, then go block > remove branch > save as, done.

The vampire armor wasnt converted when i downloaded the dawnguard armor conversion.

Vampire armor is converted and should be in the download.

If by any chance you are talking about the other vampire armor called 'Vampire Royal Armor', check the Notes of the description spoiler. 

Hey Steve, first I like to thank you for doing all these conversion.

I have a minor request if you don't mind, is it possible for you to fix the expert and master robes so that it uses the same body type as the apprentice, novice and adept robe?  I notice the body shape of the expert and master robes looks a lot like UNP instead of 7B and the ankle is all mismatched.
ayt8.jpgHere's the ankle problem and the novice and expert robe comparison.

2am6.jpg6dyt.jpg

I have a minor request if you don't mind, is it possible for you to fix the expert and master robes so that it uses the same body type as the apprentice, novice and adept robe?  I notice the body shape of the expert and master robes looks a lot like UNP instead of 7B and the ankle is all mismatched.

2am6.jpg

Ah ha, the problem is i uploaded the robe with 0% weight only by mistake (it is 7B cleavage not unp).

Had checked my folders magejourneymanrobesf_0 and magejourneymanrobesf_1 are the same size (pasted in the 100% body to make sure).

I'll upload a fix tomorrow, thank you for pointing that out  ;) .

2am6.jpg

Ah ha, the problem is i uploaded the robe with 0% weight only by mistake (it is 7B cleavage not unp).

Had checked my folders magejourneymanrobesf_0 and magejourneymanrobesf_1 are the same size (pasted in the 100% body to make sure).

Thank you for the fix  :) .

where i can find unp texture for dagi-raht???

All i can think of is to try the textures from here

I install your link. ( 7b + unp text. )

Result: http://i7.pixs.ru/storage/3/4/8/2014021400_6222601_10870348.jpg

How make like that https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42117922/Screenies/Khajiit/ScreenShot1868.jpg ?

apparently I'm stupid - . -

I've sent you a pm.

snip

Uploaded 'Mage Robes Fix'

snip

Uploaded 'Mage Robes Fix'

Thank you very much :), it looks great!

Could you please make a conversion for the thieves guild armors without making it skimpy? Like, something to fit the sevenbase body and look realistic at the same time. Pretty please?

Use either Bodyslide UNP or Bodyslide 2.0

Read the tutorials and you can make all non skimpy armor look like 7B with the sliders and with the right options selected, the programme could automate the same look to all vanilla armors available at the same time.

Could you please make a conversion for the thieves guild armors without making it skimpy? Like, something to fit the sevenbase body and look realistic at the same time. Pretty please?

All it takes is a minute of your time to look at Stevie's  work to know he's not aiming for modesty or gritty realism. I know he's a nice generous guy who beavers away on our collective behalf, but expecting him to do a complete 180 just for little old you is a bit cheeky no?

If you don't want skimpy then Lovers Lab  probably wouldn't be the first place I'd start looking. You'll want the Nexus since they've got a thing about skin being on show. 

(sorry Stevie, not presuming to speak for you, this just rattled my chain a bit lol)