SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

WOW! Thanks Steve for doing the Dragonborn DLC Armor! I was wondering when you would get around to it since no one is willing to convert DB DLC to 7B. Thanks so much

I love your Dawnguard Armor conversion, man those side tits are smoking hot!!

Thx, still need to finish them off, keep gettin side tracked  :D

TL;DR

Ok, was working on converting Miraak robes but it had alot of clipping with both BBP and nonBBP (even the original CBBE had alot of clipping) no matter how many times i copy/pasted the skin and reexporting etc and no amount of weight painting would help.

So i though i'll try the actual original vanilla Miraak robes mesh and used skin wrap and yeaah it turned out alright very little clipping (for me anyway) just some weight painting at the skirt and chest, will still clip with certain anims but looks ok with walking/running back and forwards and sneak.

But there was a problem, the breast weights didn't wrap/weight properly, so was gonna just do a nonBBP version, then i thought i'll try and do my own breast weighting and make only bounce where the breasts show.

So i'm looking for a few ppl to test this and give me some feedback, like does it look alright?, too bouncy?, does it work with HDT Collision? etc.

It's 0% weight only, don't DL if you don't know where this goes or have Dragonborn dlc.

Removed

ps,  try Rev2 further down

I am I missing something here? I cant seem to find a download link to the  Forbidden Ebony Armor.

Should be right at the top of the list  'Forbidden Ebony Armor v1.02.rar'.

I'm sorry but I don't see a link! I see links to all the original files in the description section but the SevenBase conversions I do not see. Please advise, thanks. I cant be this dense can I?

EDIT: I'm looking for the catwoman conversion.

snip

snip

I'm sorry but I don't see a link! I see links to all the original files in the description section but the SevenBase conversions I do not see. Please advise, thanks. I cant be this dense can I?

This should be at the bottom of the first post 'click it' , then click the big green button at top right corner.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Forbidden Ebony Armor v1.02.rar is at the top of the list, click the green button to start the download, it should start after 15secs.

Here's a short cut. 

Revision 2 of the Miraak Robes.

Only the top half of the breasts move (or what can be seen)

Have put the meshes into proper folders (make sure to backup your meshes).

Has weight slider support now.

Dragonborn DLC is required.

Please give me some feedback.

http://postimg.org/image/vidwx0n5l/

Experimental Rev2.rar

Now included in main download and hopefully improved.

attachicon.gifExperimental Rev2.rar

Tested.

The fact that just the top half of the brests jiggle is a nice thing. I personally think that it's better as that that having the whole breasts area moving. And, I have no clipping at 100% weight. The conversion is optimal, and It didn't glitched my character.

The conversion doesn't have any problem IMO. but, the original concept makes the metal shoulders clip throught the robes, but that's not the point here.

I think it's a very good port of the Miraak Robes.

-snip-

Tested.

The fact that just the top half of the brests jiggle is a nice thing. I personally think that it's better as that that having the whole breasts area moving. And, I have no clipping at 100% weight. The conversion is optimal, and It didn't glitched my character.

The conversion doesn't have any problem IMO. but, the original concept makes the metal shoulders clip throught the robes, but that's not the point here.

I think it's a very good port of the Miraak Robes.

I can take a look at the shoulders and see if i can fix them, i hadn't really looked at them (or skinned them properly) as i was trying to make sure there was little to no clipping with the robe.

You should've seen how bad the clipping was when i first skin wrapped the robe to the cleavage body... talk about terrible, i even had a look at the original cbbe version and it was even worse.

It is a problem with the clothing itself really, parts are too far from the body that the weighting just doesn't work right, i was surprised the vanilla mesh give better results and it doesn't even have a full body in the mesh (i also was considering removing parts of the body you can't see to prevent clipping, as i had done to a personal armor and posted screenies on another thread).

I'll continue to touch it up a bit then move on to the Skaal clothes (another piece of clothing give me trouble (weight slider won't work)), have the nordic carved armor already done , but i think i might do the same to it that i done to the robes (and a few other armors that were nonBBP) and weight paint the parts of the breasts that are not hidden by the armor.

ps; ty for the feedback  :D

attachicon.gifExperimental Rev2.rar

Tested the Miraak's Robe V2 look very nice, I also like the fact that just the breast jiggle and not the chest of the robe.

I didn't see any glitch or clipping.

It'd be cool if you make another version without the legging, since the thigh on the 7B is what makes it stand out from other bodies, so it'd be ashamed to cover it, but that's just my 2cent, keep up the good work! Cheers!  :D

-snip-

Tested the Miraak's Robe V2 look very nice, I also like the fact that just the breast jiggle and not the chest of the robe.

It'd be cool if you make another version without the legging, since the thigh on the 7B is what makes it stand out from other bodies, so it'd be ashamed to cover it, but that's just my 2cent, keep up the good work! Cheers!  :D

Thx for the feed back.

If your niffty with nif's (see wot i did there  :ph34r:), you can go into nifskope and remove them by right clicking the leggings, highlight block, then remove branch in both nif's and pretty much most (about 90%) of the stuff i've done as i had separated the leggings from the armor if they were not already like that.

But i agree, 7b thigh's are so sexy that it is a shame to cover them but i didn't want to mess with the original meshes to much as ppl might have wanted the leggings.    

-snip-

Thx for the feed back.

If your niffty with nif's (see wot i did there  :ph34r:), you can go into nifskope and remove them by right clicking the leggings, highlight block, then remove branch in both nif's and pretty much most (about 90%) of the stuff i've done as i had separated the leggings from the armor if they were not already like that.

But i agree, 7b thigh's are so sexy that it is a shame to cover them but i didn't want to mess with the original meshes to much as ppl might have wanted the leggings.    

Awesome, I didn't know that I'm gonna try to do it, I assume this would work with your mage robe too.  This's going to be fun, although I'm probably going to fail haha.

-snip-

Thx for the feed back.

Awesome, I didn't know that I'm gonna try to do it, I assume this would work with your mage robe too.  This's going to be fun, although I'm probably going to fail haha.

Oh wow it works, thanks for the tutorial this looks amazing!! :D

snip

snip

This should be at the bottom of the first post 'click it' , then click the big green button at top right corner.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Forbidden Ebony Armor v1.02.rar is at the top of the list, click the green button to start the download, it should start after 15secs.

Here's a short cut. 

OMG!!! Feel like such a tool! I cant believe I missed that big download link!!! Thanks and sorry for wasting your time:(

Updated Dragonborn Armors

Added Skaal Clothes - Only 100% weight (though both small and large nif's are included), i just can't seem to get the weight slider to work with them :-/.

Miraak Robes - Only top half of the breasts move (or what you can see)

Nordic Carved - Bounce slightly at the sides and top (again wot you can see), chest plate will not move.

ps, sry for taking too long and the crappy screenie's, updated a few mods messed up my game had to reinstall  :(.

Updated Dragonborn Armors

Added Skaal Clothes - Only 100% weight (though both small and large nif's are included), i just can't seem to get the weight slider to work with them :-/.

Miraak Robes - Only top half of the breasts move (or what you can see)

Nordic Carved - Bounce slightly at the sides and top (again wot you can see), chest plate will not move.

ps, sry for taking too long and the crappy screenie's, updated a few mods messed up my game had to reinstall  :(.

excellent work
do not worry about the time you need
I will continue the progress and updates of your thread
thanks for work :lol:

i love your work, and i was just curious as, you did the transparent glass and was just wondering if you had any hopes of doing the stahlrim transparent? i would greatly appreciate it if you would!  not a request just a suggestion :D

I'll need to take a look at it and i'm not a texture expert so it might not turn out very well.

Any plans to backward port the breast bouncing used on Miraak's Robes and the Nordic to other solid metal armours in the Cleavage set?

I have seen some gifs kicking around of the Dwemner and some others sets where only the visible breasts bounced and they were quite impressive.

Yea but probably not all, some of them would be pointless as the armor totally covers the cleavage.

But a small list of armors/clothes i had my eye on that could get the same treatment is:

ILC

Blades (i shouldn't have made it BBP to start with (original was BBP though))

Dragon Scale and Bone

Elven

Glass and the Transparent one too

Nord Steel Plate (same as Blades) 

Dawnguard

Vampire

Dragonborn

Chitin Light  (would go well since a lot of cleavage is showing, but imho... i think the armor looks shit  :-/).

Stahlrim Light

i love your work, and i was just curious as, you did the transparent glass and was just wondering if you had any hopes of doing the stahlrim transparent? i would greatly appreciate it if you would!  not a request just a suggestion :D

I'll need to take a look at it and i'm not a texture expert so it might not turn out very well.

Any plans to backward port the breast bouncing used on Miraak's Robes and the Nordic to other solid metal armours in the Cleavage set?

I have seen some gifs kicking around of the Dwemner and some others sets where only the visible breasts bounced and they were quite impressive.

Yea but probably not all, some of them would be pointless as the armor totally covers the cleavage.

But a small list of armors/clothes i had my eye on that could get the same treatment is:

ILC

Blades (i shouldn't have made it BBP to start with (original was BBP though))

Dragon Scale and Bone

Elven

Glass and the Transparent one too

Nord Steel Plate (same as Blades) 

Dawnguard

Vampire

Dragonborn

Chitin Light  (would go well since a lot of cleavage is showing, but imho... i think the armor looks shit  :-/).

Stahlrim Light

TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!!!!! As always.

There really isn't much you can do with chitin, the base armor didn't give much to work with. Unless you would want to make something from scratch.

First off Thank you so much for your conversions!  All of them are great.

The issue I am having is that when I equip the Nocturnal Robes, my hands are then detached in First Person View, did I do something wrong?  They reattach once I take the robes off and seem to work with your other armors I tried on.

Thanks for any insight anyone has!

The issue I am having is that when I equip the Nocturnal Robes, my hands are then detached in First Person View, did I do something wrong?  They reattach once I take the robes off and seem to work with your other armors I tried on.

Hmm, have never noticed that before, i never play in first person view.

I had a look and can't seem to find anything, tried to look at the nif's and esp thought it might be the body partitions (forearms), so i removed that but it did not work.

I read somewhere about setting priority in CK or something like that, but i'll need to look for that post again.

Hmm, have never noticed that before, i never play in first person view.

I had a look and can't seem to find anything, tried to look at the nif's and esp thought it might be the body partitions (forearms), so i removed that but it did not work.

I read somewhere about setting priority in CK or something like that, but i'll need to look for that post again.

I recall someone mentioning this when someone originally converted it to player use, I "think" thats a normal issue for first person with the nocturnal robes, if I recall its never been a constant issue. Like it would happen on one play through, then the next play through it would work fine, then back to glitching. Don't quote me of course, I just seem to have a faint memory of that happening when it was released for UNP

Crimson red armor should be there maybe texture paths are wrong, console ID is 0300f3fa

What is wrong exactly with the glass armor in 1st person (i don't play in 1st person) can't see whats wrong in your screenshot.

Quick fix is to get Crosscrusade's Sexy vanilla female armor get main DL 1.3 i think it should have the pantie textures there, my fault really i assumed ppl would have already got crosscrusades stuff, but i would use the boots and gloves in his mods anyway as they are better than ILC and vanilla meshes.