SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Crimson red armor should be there maybe texture paths are wrong, console ID is 0300f3fa

What is wrong exactly with the glass armor in 1st person (i don't play in 1st person) can't see whats wrong in your screenshot.

Quick fix is to get Crosscrusade's Sexy vanilla female armor get main DL 1.3 i think it should have the pantie textures there, my fault really i assumed ppl would have already got crosscrusades stuff, but i would use the boots and gloves in his mods anyway as they are better than ILC and vanilla meshes.

1.Crimson Red color variant is there it shows correct red color in inventory but when equipped it looks just like brown version could be texture pathing problem

2. look closely in 1st screenshot you will see glass armor is way in front of the body in 1st person view sometimes you can see pauldrons too in first person when you move quickly like in combat when you take lots of turns test it yourself equip crosscrusade's version go in 1st person mode and move your mouse in up and down direction quickly you will notice the issue 

3. All right will try textures from there 

Edit : Alright texture issue is solved i needed crosscrusade's panty textures

I am using most of your armors.  I love them.  They are amazing.  I just have one silly question.  Where do I get the horns that a lot of your pictures have in them?  At first I thought it was part of the forbidden ebony armor set, but then after downloading it and returning I realized it first shows up in your pics for the remodeled dawnguard.  From then on you see it interspersed throughout but I cannot find it.  

I am using most of your armors.  I love them.  They are amazing.  I just have one silly question.  Where do I get the horns that a lot of your pictures have in them?  At first I thought it was part of the forbidden ebony armor set, but then after downloading it and returning I realized it first shows up in your pics for the remodeled dawnguard.  From then on you see it interspersed throughout but I cannot find it.  

I think the horns from his screenshots are from either the Succubus or the Dark Lilith Armor. I forget which, but go ahead and check if you want.

Here's the link to Dark Lilith Armor by Nikitaa

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13067/?

and if you want the SeveNBase conversion by Shocky here's another link

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/338-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

Hello great conversions, thank you for that.

One bug i found is with the miner clothes, if you put them on you get a wrist gap. I also noticed that the miner clothes not really look like 7B more then unp or unpb, because the legs dont match 7B legs when you wear the miner clothes.

I use 7B original body if that helps.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english

I was using Troublemakers Clothing which i really liked but it had problems with CBBE. Will this work with CBBE?

No you need to download the SeveNBase Body which is based on UNP I think. 

Just think of CBBE as Windows and SeveNBase and UNP as Mac OS because they're complete incompatible.

Sorry for being a complainer but, I downloaded everything on your page except the DLC required ones ... I think I got the barkeep but that's it. Do I need to use a downloader for these (MO/NMM)? or am I missing something else?  No esp/esm are showing up for me to click on... so I'm thinking .... yeah, I'm missing something. please help. thanks in advance :)

Sorry for being a complainer but, I downloaded everything on your page except the DLC required ones ... I think I got the barkeep but that's it. Do I need to use a downloader for these (MO/NMM)? or am I missing something else?  No esp/esm are showing up for me to click on... so I'm thinking .... yeah, I'm missing something. please help. thanks in advance :)

Most of the armors are replacers of the vanilla armor and just replace the meshes of already released armors and some come with an esp.

As for MO/NMM, i don't use either as i prefer to manual install very thing, so i'm not sure if all of the files will work with them (some ppl say they do).

Sry, if i havn't replied to any posts or updated anything for awhile.

I'm currently abit busy with RL stuff and modding my own game, also messing about with the HDT side of things.

Originally i had set out to just convert the vanilla armors (which i think i've about 90% of them done and others i've started just never finished them :rolleyes: ), wasn't really gonna convert any of the non vanilla armors that were released by modders (tho i did a few  :shy: ), as there are plenty of ppl already converting, Shocky, Bola08, Kplant, Ngabber86, Melodic, Furiousreason, Cosmosis, Jordick, and many other i've missed.

I'm still gonna make a few more mashups for my forbidden ebony mod eg, Neo Kitten, Chapi, Skin Tight Mashup, and underworld:

Underworld is done with added tbbp and other things (really was a personal armor).  Skin Tight Mashup (had only started that yesterday, tbbp too)

forbid1.jpg

Chapi havn't even started, this is just a example (UNPBO).     Neo Kitten had started it awhile ago just never finished it. 

forbid2.jpg

Neo Kitten, Chapi, Skin Tight Mashup, should be ok to release (whenever i get them finished and confirmed permissions), the Underworld one even tho its 'sort off' finished and been 'sort off' finished for quite awhile, again personal mod (only cared for 100% weight), has tbbp with DG weighting and custom butt, breast and belly weights too, it's a Krista mod :(, tho i think i'll finally go try ask/plead with Krista for permission to release it.

Also i'll redo the other forbidden stuff too and add butt weighting and reskin them as i noticed a mess up around the breast on two of them.

Might add their own texture folder structure also, eg the Dark disciple could use the aMidian ebony standard textures, the Neo Kitten the gold trimmed textures, the Shiny Catsuit the Dark Nemesis textures etc, tho you will need to install the textures manually.

Have been asked if i'm gonna make any of the vanilla armors tbbp... sadly no/not atm, ppl can add tbbp to them thru OS if they wanted, there is plenty of tutorials out to do it yourself (it'll be far quicker than waiting on other ppl maybe releasing tbbp vanilla armors for 7B).

I'm currently abit busy with RL stuff and modding my own game, also messing about with the HDT side of things.

Originally i had set out to just convert the vanilla armors (which i think i've about 90% of them done and others i've started just never finished them :rolleyes: ), wasn't really gonna convert any of the non vanilla armors that were released by modders (tho i did a few  :shy: ), as there are plenty of ppl already converting, Shocky, Bola08, Kplant, Ngabber86, Melodic, Furiousreason, Cosmosis, Jordick, and many other i've missed.

I'm still gonna make a few more mashups for my forbidden ebony mod eg, Neo Kitten, Chapi, Skin Tight Mashup, and underworld:

Underworld is done with added tbbp and other things (really was a personal armor).  Skin Tight Mashup (had only started that yesterday, tbbp too)

forbid1.jpg

Chapi havn't even started, this is just a example (UNPBO).     Neo Kitten had started it awhile ago just never finished it. 

forbid2.jpg

Neo Kitten, Chapi, Skin Tight Mashup, should be ok to release (whenever i get them finished and confirmed permissions), the Underworld one even tho its 'sort off' finished and been 'sort off' finished for quite awhile, again personal mod (only cared for 100% weight), has tbbp with DG weighting and custom butt, breast and belly weights too, it's a Krista mod :(, tho i think i'll finally go try ask/plead with Krista for permission to release it.

Also i'll redo the other forbidden stuff too and add butt weighting and reskin them as i noticed a mess up around the breast on two of them.

Might add their own texture folder structure also, eg the Dark disciple could use the aMidian ebony standard textures, the Neo Kitten the gold trimmed textures, the Shiny Catsuit the Dark Nemesis textures etc, tho you will need to install the textures manually.

Have been asked if i'm gonna make any of the vanilla armors tbbp... sadly no/not atm, ppl can add tbbp to them thru OS if they wanted, there is plenty of tutorials out to do it yourself (it'll be far quicker than waiting on other ppl maybe releasing tbbp vanilla armors for 7B).

yes i know that this suite will be cool for 7b

I didn't even check for that... Thanks for the info :)

Most of the armors are replacers of the vanilla armor and just replace the meshes of already released armors and some come with an esp.

As for MO/NMM, i don't use either as i prefer to manual install very thing, so i'm not sure if all of the files will work with them (some ppl say they do).

Looks really nice, can you tell me what ebony rexture you were using in the screenshot?

forbid1.jpg

forbid2.jpg