Link to a high school tutorial?

KW high school requires the University expansion.

From this the Whiteboard and Podium are needed to make a classroom. The teacher will use both during class.

A stereo (speakers) are needed for the prom room along with a buffet table. (may require LaTe Night)

The cafeteria needs a buffet table as well.

I use KW high school successfully in 3 different saves - one as students, one as teacher and the other began as a student but changed to a teacher.

I have uploaded screenshots with the layout. I wanted to show the chair set ups for the nurses and headmasters offices as well.

Screenshot-427.jpg.e7e645306beeba838f8780be5c09f299.jpgScreenshot-425.jpg.eb57d715ebb65696d7bb0faece92e0b7.jpgScreenshot-430.jpg.1ff3610ec8599a67bc1a3bd9b892d742.jpgScreenshot-432.jpg.b74b964da4aa90911d4c20c3e5e10a02.jpgScreenshot-468.jpg.8882afac9bb19d121e35deebd674d05d.jpgScreenshot-469.jpg.63428640056a6df5c1b23007b59b6576.jpg

I wanted to mention in the nurses office I had 2 chairs in front. After I removed one, centered the other and placed it with 2 'squares' between it and the desk (like the headmasters office) then the nurse would do interviews before examinations. (others have success with the chair pulled up next to the desk side)

Enabling the school requires a couple actions once it's ready to go: There is a Kinky High School option in the settings menu which needs activating. The school 'outside wall' itself is needed to be clicked on for the school management menu, and the town view is needed to select the school and change it's venue designation for THAT lot.

I have obviously added more to the school than is needed and I did make several changes over time since students and teachers could get distracted from class AND it sometimes caused Townie adult Sims to appear at the school (adds lag).

Lastly: I used the LungPaul's school and stripped it almost empty and just set it up closer to what I wanted. It can be found here in downloads. Later after having a working school I began to create my own since I understood what was needed.

Edited by landess