Everything's working just peachy.....   I just have one question/request....

Now we all get to enjoy Horny Dog's/Wolves/Horses/Draugr/Giants/Werewolves/Dragons.....   What more could a girl ask for?

Well, I for one would ask for not having to turn every corner, peer around every tree, walk a wooded path... without something's cock sticking out all the time...  

The Falmer seem to be able to make it 'rise' to the occasion when needed....  Maybe that's part of SoS.. 

Is there some setting or something that can be made so creature 'packages' only come out when sex is involved... Like Aroused or Schlongs of Skyrim???

I mean.. I enjoy having 'fun' from time to time, but... I still would like to play the game without..... distractions...

A horse with his..... penis hanging out, won't run until it's receded....   Not unless he wants to learn Pole Vaulting...  :angel:

i am a new modder, but im trying to work on that. i have found out how to give them an "armor" of thier previous skin, the hard part is now when to remove it i.e. how to tell when a creature is hit by the sex spell, or when a creature starts rape (trigured by anoher maz mod)

i got everything working except for sound, i seen there is like 5 or 6 sound files that got copied over, are the sounds suppose to work or not?

and it doesn't  keep track of creatures sex in SexLab Diary? this would be nice to have working for next version.

great job so far, coming along nicely. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Trolls are giving me trouble... the character animates but the trolls do not... ; /

Hi

ive got the same problem, just reversed the troll fucks my toon just stands there :-/

same here, just standing there no animation.

Other mods animations seem to all play fine, just not this one. What might I be missing ?

i am a new modder, but im trying to work on that. i have found out how to give them an "armor" of thier previous skin, the hard part is now when to remove it i.e. how to tell when a creature is hit by the sex spell, or when a creature starts rape (trigured by anoher maz mod)

If you contact Ashal he will aid you with this. It seems something which could be a new function for the Framework 

Ooookay... First, I'd like to thank you, mazoky, for your modder's job. You do it for free and you share it with users, that's really cool !

That said, I've got some request for helping users/testers to use/test it correctly : 

A readme file would be reeeeally helping, because right now I feel like a real loser for not being able to make your mod work and I'm sure this is not entirely my fault. For example : how do the spells work ? What does it really do in game ? I mean when I cast a fireball, I know a fireball will come out from my hand and hit a target (even if it is a rock, or the sky !) but when I cast one of your spells, nothing happens and I don't know if it's normal or not because there is no way to understand what is supposed to happen.

But this is not the only example, like how do I know your mod won't make some CTD at launching ? How do I know another mod won't be in conflict with yours without deleting them one by one and testing after each delete ? Do I have the right skeleton ? Do I have the right versions of my game, frameworks and mods to use/test your mod correctly ?

So many questions a readme file can easily answer, so please pretty please write a readme file. It can be sooooooo helpful.

Thanks for reading and I'll follow your topic because I think your mod can be a great one in Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods, just needs some improvements.

Keep up the good work !

Ooookay... First, I'd like to thank you, mazoky, for your modder's job. You do it for free and you share it with users, that's really cool !

That said, I've got some request for helping users/testers to use/test it correctly : 

A readme file would be reeeeally helping, because right now I feel like a real loser for not being able to make your mod work and I'm sure this is not entirely my fault. For example : how do the spells work ? What does it really do in game ? I mean when I cast a fireball, I know a fireball will come out from my hand and hit a target (even if it is a rock, or the sky !) but when I cast one of your spells, nothing happens and I don't know if it's normal or not because there is no way to understand what is supposed to happen.

But this is not the only example, like how do I know your mod won't make some CTD at launching ? How do I know another mod won't be in conflict with yours without deleting them one by one and testing after each delete ? Do I have the right skeleton ? Do I have the right versions of my game, frameworks and mods to use/test your mod correctly ?

So many questions a readme file can easily answer, so please pretty please write a readme file. It can be sooooooo helpful.

Thanks for reading and I'll follow your topic because I think your mod can be a great one in Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods, just needs some improvements.

Keep up the good work !

A good readme would indeed be a great boon to us lil mod users

hello every one . i have a probleme creatures don t move just stand ,with mosionless . and not only i use spell but in général .
When i have instaled Bestiality Animations Pack they haven t probleme , but when i have instaled this mod and two other , creature stop to move total :
Horse , dog , wolf , Falmer , draugr , bear and i have stop her . some one know why ?

• 2 weeks later...