I tried this mod today but for some reason my characters slide on their own during the animation. And begin to sink through the floor as if tcl has been turned on. Afterwards I just fall through the floor.

Animations are playing but it's just my character that always seem to slide and clip away through the floor at irregular intervals. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here

This mod is quite outdated. Maybe you'd better switch to Random Sex, MatchMaker and NudeCreatures which are all constantly updated and adjusted to work with SexLab.

If you're still looking for the spells though, there should either be a small chest on the counter in Riverwood's Inn, or an MCM menu  with the "Learn Spells" option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason its not working for me, when i cast the spell on the giant, the only thing that happens is me and the giant are standing next to each other doing nothing and i cant move at all. 

i downloaded all the required mods that where listed, not sure what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have the issue that nothing happens, which might be inflicted by the game not recognising the .esp files (which somehow not only happened to the mod itself, but also most of the required mods). Could this be a hint that my game´s a little broken?

Edit: I found out I saved the esp files in an extra data folder inside the data folder. Works fine now.

• 2 months later...

Ehh, I have a prob, each time I throw a creature spell at a animal ,my player jst stands there and the animal looks like its running in front of me, can anybody tell me what o did wrong I suck at this o.o

Installed an obsolete mod?

The lack of recent activity (especially answers) in the thread should be a hint that the mod isn't seeing much if any play time.

Go to the Sexlab Index http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ for a list of active sex mods and what they provide.

All of them of course require the Sexlab Framework to be installed but that mod has been updated very recently so you would be playing with current supported works.

hi,

Outstanding Mod and Awesome work. I really like it. But i got a problem here. Whenever i enter the test room and try to play the animations ,both(the player and creature) just stand (or better word is "freeze"). No animations are played and i can only hear creature sounds. Please help. I have FNIS 5.0 and the related creature pack. Do i specifically need FNIS 4.0 ? Please help. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

firstly great mod! superb!

Everything works, I think i messed something up, draugr's do not have any parts in the gangbang but they do when it's the single animation with just one of them.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong or what I could rename to make this work in the gangbang.

Thanks