Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

possibly already asked this question and you answered, but I will repeat, if I make my followers in vampire will have this transformation?

this mod only effects female vampie lords. also i would recommend you take a look at my post on the other forums archive in reference to xarathos.

http://archive.loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul/?page=15#comment-1406581

i gave him some info about how this mod effects npc.

short answer: yes and no. if female yes, but it is likely they will look strange right out of the box and require you to make some edits to the plugin and some mesh replacements to get them looking the way they should. male no, but there is mod based on this that affects both females and males. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1245-custom-vampire-lord/

that mod has male support(and this mod might be based on that one, im not really sure). if you would like help getting this to work with all npcs, let me know and ill do my best to walk you through the steps or upload relevant files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My head wont appear. Everything works but the head. Is there incompatibilities with RaceMenu 3.4.5?

Mods I used that "may" affect its use:

Disparity.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

XPMSE.esp

CitrisHead - Standalone.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

Better Vampires.esp

I have disabled the following:

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

XPMSE.esp

CitrisHead - Standalone.esp

Using the base unmodified mod, on a new game, I change and everything looks as it should but I have no head. I am unsure where the problem is. I am loading this mod after all the above listed (higher priority).

Edit: Got it work work by disabling a bunch of stuff, now I need to go through and find the culprit. Funny, I had this thing all setup to use a new body and a couple animations and animated wings, but no head! I'll get there eventually.

Edit2: Was either merged patch or patchus messing things up. Probably Patchus, it likes to get up in everyones shit. Redoing both with it installed fixed it, its all working now. I forgot to adjust height prior to re-running those, so I'm a mini vamp lord even after editing the esp's height, that must be baked into those so ill have to re-run them with that change as well.

Another odd thing is when I try to use tfc 1 command the camera will break free but then it snaps back behind the character. After a minute of trying it the controls actually broke, I couldn't move. Obviously shouldn't affect play, but it would be nice to take a screen with the free cam. Anyone have a clue what could interfere with that?

I've gotten this working about 90% with Citris. The head is somewhat rounder as previous people have posted. This doesnt makes sense to me. If the mod is compatible with RM, and Citris uses RM, you would think the mod would be compatible with Citris. Why replace the TRI files if it doesnt follow them? Its good enough on a nord, but on a elf it looks worse, they have a fat human head. I cant get it to not generate a human head. Ive tried all the edits listed on this page's forum so far. Every other aspect of it works flawlessly, including animated wings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have been working on Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL, editing it to how I wanted and I managed to get the armor, wings that I wanted and everything works well. Now, Im working in finding a way to add a flying mod to get more out of the wings, seeing them flapping is nice, to fly with them I think would be epic. Ive been trying to attach the flying skill or spell only when I transform to Vampire lord which is the only time my char will have wings but I have been unsuccessful.

The mods Ive used are,

Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL V2

CustomVLFormWings-70385-Only http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70385/?
Merta Assassin Armor UNP - CBBE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?

Animated Dragon Wings http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

For the Flying Mods,

Real Flying (with Gliding and Collisions) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

Flying Mod Beta http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15775/?

I have only tried working with Flying Mod Beta because it has a ring u can equip and I though I could make it so only a VampireLord can have it equip by default, didnt work for me. Then I tried to have the flying spell be active by default as a VampireLord but no go also. I should mention that I'm only a beginner at best with Tes5edit, not even sure if that's the right tool to use for that Ill add, but Ive been mainly reading forums, watching videos on how to use Tes5edit and opening other ESPs just so I can brouse and see how everything is allocated. But despite my time doing this I have not been able to move forward.

So does anyone has an idea how to get this accomplished?

I'd like to ask a question since I haven't seen any reference to it anywhere else

When using this mod, I've noticed one particular bug. when you're standing still, out of combat, in melee mode, pressing R/clicking to enter combat mode won't actually make you enter combat mode. As long as you don't move, you can't use your claw attacks and even your followers won't get their weapons out. Moving in any way fixes this, though

Am I alone in having this issue, or is it something everyone experiences?

• 4 weeks later...

Been away from the modding scene for a bit, but Shaydow did some excellent work.  He based his mod on my own framework I did at the release of dawnguard.  

For those of you having issues with things disappearing, its very simple to fix.  Its a matter of the esp not picking up the textures.  So for missing heads, go into the esp and change textureset aaSkinHeadVampireLordReplacer, aaSkinHandVampireLordReplacer, aaSkinBodyVampireLordReplacer to the textures you use.

If its armor related, you may want to make a patch esp to add textures in from your armors.  I've gotten this to work with both ECE and requiem without any issues.  I'm not sure about race menu, because I haven't tested it; but it should work.  It works with custom races as well (all I really use, my own obviously :D)

The only glitch I've seen is if you save in vampire lord form, and reload.  Your head may turn a different color.  Simple fix is just change back to regular form, and change back to vampire lord.

Example of my ygorc in vampire lord form:

test_vampire_lord_form_by_silvist-d9ssl3

Been away from the modding scene for a bit, but Shaydow did some excellent work.  He based his mod on my own framework I did at the release of dawnguard.  

For those of you having issues with things disappearing, its very simple to fix.  Its a matter of the esp not picking up the textures.  So for missing heads, go into the esp and change textureset aaSkinHeadVampireLordReplacer, aaSkinHandVampireLordReplacer, aaSkinBodyVampireLordReplacer to the textures you use.

If its armor related, you may want to make a patch esp to add textures in from your armors.  I've gotten this to work with both ECE and requiem without any issues.  I'm not sure about race menu, because I haven't tested it; but it should work.  It works with custom races as well (all I really use, my own obviously :D)

The only glitch I've seen is if you save in vampire lord form, and reload.  Your head may turn a different color.  Simple fix is just change back to regular form, and change back to vampire lord.

Example of my ygorc in vampire lord form:

test_vampire_lord_form_by_silvist-d9ssl3

Uhh How do I do that exactly? I mean for the missing Horns. CK? Sorry I'm a complete noob at modding.  

@Duplicated19 -  First you should check on the DLC1SkinNakedVampireLord in armor to see if the horns are in the parts.  Which would be under armature in the lower corner.  You'll see alot of things like DLC1NakedVampireLord and such.  If its there, then its a texture issue.

Then you gotta find the texture the horn uses, and change it accordingly.  Are you using a mod to get the horn?  Or you using a pre-existing mod that has the horns with it?

@Duplicated19 -  First you should check on the DLC1SkinNakedVampireLord in armor to see if the horns are in the parts.  Which would be under armature in the lower corner.  You'll see alot of things like DLC1NakedVampireLord and such.  If its there, then its a texture issue.

Then you gotta find the texture the horn uses, and change it accordingly.  Are you using a mod to get the horn?  Or you using a pre-existing mod that has the horns with it?

Can't you upload your version here?

Is this incompatible with Better Vampires?  Sorry if it's stated somewhere, I couldn't find it.

It crashes when I try to transform.  I use Mod Organizer and yes I picked one of the .esps and activated it.

Edit:  Woops.  Helps if you pay attention to the folder structure.  I had to fix the filetree in Mod Organizer, move the meshes/textures folders out of the DATA folder.  Working now.  Time to find some armor :)

When I try to transform it just turns to a black screen. I can do everything else, but I can't see anything. Anybody else have this issue?

i had similar problem im guessing you installed the mod with a manager?

if so try to do it manually ... it worked for me :)

When I try to transform it just turns to a black screen. I can do everything else, but I can't see anything. Anybody else have this issue?

i had similar problem im guessing you installed the mod with a manager?

if so try to do it manually ... it worked for me :)

That worked, thanks
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank you for your mod. (PS: does anyone know how to make the neck a bit longer? Or make HDT BBBP work?)

Other mods be like :/

yVrMqcJ.jpg

(I mean I guess if you are into saggy boobs...)

But with your mod :D

xskLxQO.jpg

Then some of my alterations

v6qxxsn.jpg

HV6Cqaj.jpg

tumblr_o4y8ab57vB1rcvbjjo1_1280.jpg

I used this mod to make a custom Succubus Transformation 

Height fix:

Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit

Under Race, open the DLC1VampireBeastRace.

At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.

On the Body Data tab, change the Height from .8 to 1.

Save the esp.

Face fix: (to get an exact copy)

Copy into VampireLord Replacer folder with appropriate names

femalehead.tri

femaleheadchargen.tri

FemaleHeadraces.tri

femalehead.nif

**Important** (without this your racemenu sculpt wont show)

Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit

Under Race, open the DLC1VampireBeastRace.

At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.

On the Face Data tab there are 2 checkboxes, Overlay head part list, Override head part list. UNCHECK both.

Save the esp.

Armor extensions:

Basically you can add all the armor you want to the VampireLordReplacer .nifs via NifSkope (Make sure to convert your BSDismemberSkinInstances to NiSkinInstance, to make it easy.)

edit: due to popular enough demand, I can make your armor nifs for you. Just need to upload all the armor and the body you want for your vampirelord, and I can merge the nifs.

HDT Tail:

Im using this demon tail for the HDT Dragon Tails mod.

I'm using the "WingA .esp" and saved the demontail.nif as VampireLordReplacerWingsA.nif

Change the BSDismemberSkinInstance slot in NifSkope to the equipment slot 44. (same as the Wings)

Also the tail has no texture as is, you'll need to link to one in NifSkope

Animated Wings:

Using the Princessity addon from this thread.

You can change which wing model it chooses in Creation Kit

The textures are Animated Dragon Wings - Evil Wings Retexture

Transformation + Walking/Sprinting w/ Animated Wings and HDT Tail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfyZDg9RgY

Hey, sorry to ask, i may look dumb but im just a begginer at mods and all... But... how cam i change my VL outfit? What do i need? I wanted to make the Lady of Death armor to apear wem i transform, also CBBE Bodyslide compatible cuz i play a Busty female, i use the Betther vampire lord from nexus... Cam u help me do it?

Hey, sorry to ask, i may look dumb but im just a begginer at mods and all... But... how cam i change my VL outfit? What do i need? I wanted to make the Lady of Death armor to apear wem i transform, also CBBE Bodyslide compatible cuz i play a Busty female, i use the Betther vampire lord from nexus... Cam u help me do it?

Step 1:  Make your main character look EXACTLY how you want your VL to look, including the armor, and save. (This makes it much easier.)

Step 2: Uninstall the VL mod you're using, and install this mod. Choose either WingA or WingB esp, it doesnt matter if you're not using wings.

Step 3: Navigate to data\meshes\actors\character\character assets.

- Copy skeleton.nif, femalehead.nif, femalehead.tri, femaleheadchargen.tri, femaleheadraces.tri to data\meshes\actors\vampirelord\Replacer.

- Delete VampireLordReplacerFemaleHead.nif, VampireLordReplacerFemaleHead.tri, VampireLordReplacerFemaleHeadchargen.tri, and VampireLordReplacerFemaleHeadRaces.tri.

- Rename skeleton.nif to VampireLordReplacerskeleton.nif.  Repeat this for each file you copied, adding VampireLordReplacer to the beginning of each file name.

Step 4: Navigate to data\meshes\armor\BoneCloth.

- Copy LadyDeath_1.nif, LadyDeathGauntlets_1.nif, and Boots_1.nif to data\meshes\actors\vampirelord\Replacer.

- Delete VampireLordReplacerChest.nif, VampireLordReplacerBoots.nif, VampireLordReplacerGloves.nif.

- Rename: 

• LadyDeath_1.nif to VampireLordReplacerChest.nif
  • LadyDeathGauntlets_1.nif to VampireLordReplacerGloves.nif
  • Boots_1.nif to VampireLordReplacerBoots.nif

- Delete VampireLordReplacerHelmet.nif, VampireLordReplacerWingsA.nif and VampireLordReplacerWingsB.nif.

Step 5: Navigate to data\meshes\armor\BoneCloth.  

• Open Bone_Corset_1.nif in nifskope.
  • Select 0 NiNode, in the Block List, then right-click txt Corset below in the Block Details and choose, Edit String Index.  
  • Erase Corset, and type CalienteBody, press ok.
  • Select 1 NiTriShape, in the Block List (expand NiNode 0 to see it) right-click on it, choose Block -> Copy Branch.
  • Go to data\meshes\actors\vampirelord\Replacer and open VampireLordReplacerChest.nif in nifskope.
  • Right-click 0 NiNode, in the Block List, then select Block -> Paste Branch.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the Block List and find the newly pasted NiTriShape. Select it, then in the Block Details right-click Name, choose Edit String Index, and type Corset. Press Ok.
  • Expand this NiTriShape (Corset), and select BSDismemberSkinInstance in the Block List.
  • Expand partitions twice, in the Block Details.
  • Double-click SBP_35_Amulet and change it to SBP_32_Body.
  • Click Save As, and overwrite VampireLordReplacerChest.nif.

Step 6: Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit.

• Under Race, open the DLC1VampireBeastRace.
  • At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.
  • On the Body Data tab, change the Height from .8 to 1.
  • On the Face Data tab there are 2 checkboxes, Overlay head part list, Override head part list. UNCHECK both.
  • Save the esp.
Step 7: Repeat step 3, only instead of meshes, go to textures, and copy your head/body textures from character assets, to vampirelordreplacer.

Step 8: Check it out in-game and enjoy! (if you want to add animated bone wings, see Princessity's addon.)