Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

soooo, I'm not a noob on instaling mods (at least I don't think I am) I was able to instal the werewolf one, but with the VL it just became something... http://imgur.com/J89hT1S this... Help please... I just get this urge to kill it with fire, you know?

turn off vampire lord in creature framework..

i really don't wanna take any more chances on screwing up my game i already had reinstall all 300 of my mods

due to NMM  update fuck up. so i kinda prefer you giving me an esp file.please

this is the "wingA.esp" with face + height fix

It was already disabled... I also disinstal the more nastry critters, and it still doens't work... I can't understand I managed to get the werewolf working ffs

I did notice something, when I would reinstall the mod it would always say that there were 156 files with to replace, but there were 169 files on total, even if I hadn't started the game, I think that's the problem but I don't know what to do, I even checked my antivirus, I seriously have no clue... I now think that steam can be doing it, but I don't know what to do if it's steam...

soooo, I'm not a noob on instaling mods (at least I don't think I am) I was able to instal the werewolf one, but with the VL it just became something... http://imgur.com/J89hT1S this... Help please... I just get this urge to kill it with fire, you know?

i really don't wanna take any more chances on screwing up my game i already had reinstall all 300 of my mods

It was already disabled... I also disinstal the more nastry critters, and it still doens't work... I can't understand I managed to get the werewolf working ffs

I did notice something, when I would reinstall the mod it would always say that there were 156 files with to replace, but there were 169 files on total, even if I hadn't started the game, I think that's the problem but I don't know what to do, I even checked my antivirus, I seriously have no clue... I now think that steam can be doing it, but I don't know what to do if it's steam...

Ok I made it, I just created a zip folder with the vampire lord things and used the NMM to reinstall it... Weird, but it's working now so I don't care, thanks still malfdawg :D

Ok I managed to put it working, I just created a zip folder with the stuff from the instalation and used the NMM to reinstall it... Weird but it's working now. Thanks still malfdawg :D

I've got everything working with custom armor/textures but my character's hands are misaligned with her arms

I'm using a bodyslided version of http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-726.html, but the issue appears (although it is barely noticeable) if I use the mod's default armor

This mod is loaded last in Mod Organizer and it doesn't list any conflicts with vampire mods, just with Dawnguard. Any ideas?

Image: http://imgur.com/ntw5WcM

i need some help i would like to change the armor and body type but this is my first time changing a mod this way i use a cbbe hdt body type and the armor i would like to use is called vampdress its files are composed like this

boots_0.nif

boots_1.nif

bootsgnd.nif

cuirassf_0.nif

cuirassf_1.nif

cuirassfgnd.nif

gauntlets_0.nif

gauntlets_1.nif

gauntletsgnd.nif

for some reason when i use vampure lord form my screen turn grey and i cannot see anything... i am able to open all my tabs but i cannot move my char or do anything else

EDIT : nvm i had to do manual instal to make it work 

b.w awesome mod just one question can it be used on followers as well??? i used it one of mine they turned but their faces were deformed.

Anything that uses vamplord would use the changed one, I imagine. in the early pages there's a mention of an immersive creature mod that adds a creature that uses the animations for vamp lords, so.

Also, mine has no hands. I've gotten everything else to work. : /

edit: figured out what it was. the 'Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT' seems to have a bad glove texture because when I replace the VL gloves with it (which work with the one it comes with, with the texture I replaced under it) my arms disappear, and when I try to open it in the CK it gives me an error and closes. but it works in game, so I'm not getting something here I guess

Downloaded your mod and really like, well done! Just one question, I have naked dungeons installed which strips your clothes off when you go into a mine for example. Once I am in a mine and naked and I go into vampire lord form the orignal ugly vampire lord displays, sort of mixed with your mod. It looks like my character is half inside the original ugly vampire lord, i think that must be because you made it smaller (0.8 vs 1). Do you think there might be a way to prevent the ugly vampire lord showing and instead have your mod without any armour, ie naked, when in the mine?

same problem here. i have no clue what the issue is

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded your mod and really like, well done! Just one question, I have naked dungeons installed which strips your clothes off when you go into a mine for example. Once I am in a mine and naked and I go into vampire lord form the orignal ugly vampire lord displays, sort of mixed with your mod. It looks like my character is half inside the original ugly vampire lord, i think that must be because you made it smaller (0.8 vs 1). Do you think there might be a way to prevent the ugly vampire lord showing and instead have your mod without any armour, ie naked, when in the mine?

same problem here. i have no clue what the issue is

I had this without Naked Dungeons, as far as I can tell my problem was the vamp overhaul being overwritten by anything else that changes the vampire lord form or power- Better Vampires, Bat Travel Vampire Power, etc. Try moving this mod to the bottom of the load order (if you use Mod Organizer put it at the bottom of the plugins tab as well), and I found I had to use the 'lock load order' feature to keep it there or it would move back up after transforming once but it did fix it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

If I see this mod stolen and uploaded to nexus one more time I am going to pull it. Sorry for all of you who don't do anything wrong, but this is getting just ridiculous. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77807/?

If you guys want me to keep my mods up here you need to help report this crap when you see it please. What makes me FURIOUS about this is the fact they asked me if they could and I said no, then just went ahead and renamed the ESP and uploaded it like it was theirs anyway. I AM SO ANGRY!

EDIT:

LOOK AT THIS, IT'S THIS ENTIRE MOD FRAMEWORK STOLEN AN PUT ON NEXUS! WEEEE!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76951/?

Angry doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.

I've read a lot of your stuff before this is how I see you

Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac.

I got you all in one word.

I've read a lot of your stuff before this is how I see you

Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac.

I got you all in one word.

I say again, you are applying this definition to me because I DO NOT WANT MY MODS STOLEN? By your own definition, any mod author who creates original works and do not want them stolen is an egomaniac?

Am I the only one with any sense of logic here?

You DID steal the mod, anyone can easily see that all you did was change the esp file name. Comparing them side by side in two open windows and you can see that they are the same. Yeah the armor looks different because he not only made it so you could change the look but clearly showed everyone how. It took him weeks of work to make the mod, and he does not want it on nexus.

I didn't steal anything from you ! I nicely asked to use yours and you freaked out, so I use someone else's and you again freak thinking it had to be yours. Of course You won't even show me proof you claim you have

You are almost 40 freaking and yelling at a 22 year old? GROW UP

I didn't "freak out", I told you no and even explained why. You just didn't like that fact. You do know that you can archive private conversations on Nexus forums right? I still have the original you asking and me telling you no. I had the forethought to do it for this exact reason. You simply got mad at me for telling you no.

xdanikitty915x

HI!  smile.gif I saw on LL you did a custom vampire lord over haul may i please use your mod in order to create a custom vampire lord of my own and upload it to nexus? ill credit you

Shaydow

no, because in order for you to do that you would have to include my entire mod, since you can't make it custom without my framework, and my mod will not be on Nexus and only on LL, and you can not link a mod requirement on nexus to loverslab. So no, you may not.

xdanikitty915x

( this part was edited after they linked to ANOTHER person who had taken my mod. After I reported that mod and had it taken down she edited it with a frowny face. My reply to the original however is still below ).

Shaydow

The answer is no. I don't need to explain myself, and while you say " You and Me " , YOU didn't build the framework, you didn't create the mod, I DID, you are just customizing MY MOD. I don't want my LoversLab EXLUSIVES on Nexus, my reasons are my own.

Thank you for calling attention to the other mod however, I appreciate that. NO, they did not have my permission and it has been reported. Keep an eye out on it as I'm 100% sure it will be taken down in the next day.

If you want to upload the EDITED CHARACTER features you have made ( NOT MY WHOLE DAMN  MOD ) to LOVERSLAB, you may feel free to do so.

So does ANYONE else think I am in the wrong here? I sure don't.

*EDIT* Formatting got messed up from copy paste.

No shaydow not all mod authors mostly just you and as for ladyjag's message xdanikitty915x is so inexperienced she hasn't learned how to rename a esp yet she only knows how to recolor with gimp replace file armor file's and and use the old name that was already there + merge esp's she just got permission from the mod authors to combine their work when enderlord asked shaydow to use shaydow's mod he said no so then enderlord tried to make his close to shaydow's mod but shaydow wont believe it. 
this is just a mod get over your self already.

No shaydow not all mod authors mostly just you and as for ladyjag's message xdanikitty915x is so inexperienced she hasn't learned how to rename a esp yet she only knows how to recolor with gimp replace file armor file's and and use the old name that was already there + merge esp's she just got permission from the mod authors to combine their work when enderlord asked shaydow to use shaydow's mod he said no so then enderlord tried to make his close to shaydow's mod but shaydow wont believe it. 

this is just a mod get over your self already.

This is why I am getting mad, I mean really mad. He didn't try to make it close to this, IT IS THIS. Look at the mods, side by side for crying out loud, it is THIS EXACT MOD I MADE. There is no difference, NONE. Everything is the exact same, EVERYTHING, including my CK entries for the mod! You keep trying to say it isin't stolen, BUT IT IS! Don't you get that, IT IS! I am mad because it is THIS MOD, with nothing but the .esp file name changed! ANYONE who takes the time to download both can CLEARLY SEE THIS.

FFS, this is as bad as two people on an elevator, one farting and turning to the other and going " You did it ". 

hey shaydow looks like you left out the last message of our conversation The answer is no. I don't need to explain myself, and while you say " You and Me " , YOU didn't build the framework, you didn't create the mod, I DID, you are just customizing MY MOD. I don't want my LoversLab EXLUSIVES on Nexus, my reasons are my own.

Thank you for calling attention to the other mod however, I appreciate that. NO, they did not have my permission and it has been reported. Keep an eye out on it as I'm 100% sure it will be taken down in the next day.

If you want to upload the EDITED CHARACTER features you have made ( NOT MY WHOLE DAMN  MOD ) to LOVERSLAB, you may feel free to do so.

xdanikitty915x

I have a question for you, why is it that some people have a problem sharing their work with others , as far as I'm concerned games are for fun ? Mods are for fun and when we upload them to the internet we upload them to share with other people for their enjoyment Whats the problem with so many mod authors with sharing their work with other people when we do it to make everybody happy. Whats the point in it. Mods are for fun

hey shaydow looks like you left out the last message of our conversation The answer is no. I don't need to explain myself, and while you say " You and Me " , YOU didn't build the framework, you didn't create the mod, I DID, you are just customizing MY MOD. I don't want my LoversLab EXLUSIVES on Nexus, my reasons are my own.

xdanikitty915x

I have a question for you, why is it that some people have a problem sharing their work with others , as far as I'm concerned games are for fun ? Mods are for fun and when we upload them to the internet we upload them to share with other people for their enjoyment Whats the problem with so many mod authors with sharing their work with other people when we do it to make everybody happy. Whats the point in it. Mods are for fun

I left that part out because, in my opinion, it makes you look even worse, and I was trying, in all my anger and fustration, to still not be an asshole. I guess I don't need to worry about that though, you did it anyway. I left it out because it made you look like a spoiled child who didn't get what they want.