Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

I found this mod trough another while trying to get a better looking vampire lord. I've tried editing and failed miserably, granted I was trying to learn at 2 am and tired, but I love this one all the same. My only question is though is there a way to fix the camera? When I go into levitate mode I end up right in front of the crosshairs and makes it really hard to aim my spells, is there any to change this?

The English is not my first language.

Any ide for solve that part of the neck.

I have installed your mod. But I have a problem the neck and the body aren't attached there's a space between neck and body.

How can I fix it.

:exclamation:  :exclamation:  :exclamation:

Watch the picture

Neck gaps happen when weight is not at 100.

Try using a body with a max weight you like the look of, OR, better yet, use body slide to make your own 100 max weight body that fits exactly how you want it to look and use that. You can still change breast size using RaceMenu breast slilders etc, you just need to have the weight at 100.

I found this mod trough another while trying to get a better looking vampire lord. I've tried editing and failed miserably, granted I was trying to learn at 2 am and tired, but I love this one all the same. My only question is though is there a way to fix the camera? When I go into levitate mode I end up right in front of the crosshairs and makes it really hard to aim my spells, is there any to change this?

Sorry I must have missed this post.

I use the following :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?

It allows you to do two things. set the camera / crosshair where you want it, and then set a hotkey you can hit that will change the camera to another position that you also set. For me it is middle mouse button and by hitting it I set the camera and crosshair to raise above my characters head.The mod comes in handy in a lot of places, but would definitely help you out i vampire lord form.

The English is not my first language.

Any ide for solve that part of the neck.

I have installed your mod. But I have a problem the neck and the body aren't attached there's a space between neck and body.

How can I fix it.

:exclamation:  :exclamation:  :exclamation:

Watch the picture

Neck gaps happen when weight is not at 100.

Try using a body with a max weight you like the look of, OR, better yet, use body slide to make your own 100 max weight body that fits exactly how you want it to look and use that. You can still change breast size using RaceMenu breast slilders etc, you just need to have the weight at 100.

thank you that worked. another question.. why does my character get smaller when it transforms into lord vampire? is that normal? or if not how can I fix that? I appreciate your help

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod! I've made a custom VL in the past for a different playthrough.  This time I'm trying something a bit different, and I'm having trouble. I'm attempting to use  the desire demon from the DA series, using http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49572-desire-demon-tbbp.

However, my character's "normal head" is clipping through the new "head" and there is a huge neck seam issue.  Any help on this would be greatful

Shaydow, Can you give me some help? After transformation, using the vampire drain for a while then i will crash. Read from previous few threads, likely somehow mods i have installed are conflicting with your mods. After i checked, mods related to vampire are just changing the eyes only which is the Underworld vampire eyes on nexusmod, and if anything maybe related to transformation. Any clues? Thanks in advance to shay or anyone can help.

Thanks a lot Shaydow for this mod, this is the best one arround and it's even customisable.

The armor parts from the base files (and the previous version) are really nice. Could you share those files or at least the original ones?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Shaydow, I just got a question about poses. I got various pose mods (Halo/Pinup poses for example) that I normally apply via "showracemenu" and then use the sliders. However this dont work in vampire lord mode. Is there any way to give the vampire lord access to all the same poses as my character in non-vampire lord mode?

Also, the console command "tfc 1" (free cam) don't work either. I can move for about 1 second, then the camera snaps back to the character and gets locked in place. If you have an idea about this, it would be great.

Btw, I'm not asking for any fixes from your end, just some ideas or suggestions how to make these things work, then I will do the fixing myself. :)

I cannot get this to work. I've tried copying and renaming all the .nif files like the guide says. The animations work, but it still looks like a normal vampire lord. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

If it helps, I'm using a CBBE body with body sliders. At first I could not find the .nif files anywhere because they were still compressed in the .bsa. I did manage to get them out and use them, but could that be the problem?

EDIT: Okay I'm dumb, Nexus Mod Manager for some reason set the plugin to not load. <______< However, now the problem is that when I turn into a vampire lord, I'm just a big red exclamation mark. Model is missing? Hmm..

Edit 2: so after a night of bashing my head against my keyboard, I got most of it working. I had to export my head from the in game race menu.

Unfortunately, the wings and tail are still not showing up, and I tried to add some horns as a helmet, but they don't work either. I suspect the following

1) I'm not using the correct equipment slot.

2) I'm not using the right texture names. I named the horn textures after the circlet textures, as I assume that was in the helmet slot by default. I've also tried equipment slots 40 and 55 for the tail. No luck.

Any tips would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Shaydow, I just got a question about poses. I got various pose mods (Halo/Pinup poses for example) that I normally apply via "showracemenu" and then use the sliders. However this dont work in vampire lord mode. Is there any way to give the vampire lord access to all the same poses as my character in non-vampire lord mode?

Also, the console command "tfc 1" (free cam) don't work either. I can move for about 1 second, then the camera snaps back to the character and gets locked in place. If you have an idea about this, it would be great.

Btw, I'm not asking for any fixes from your end, just some ideas or suggestions how to make these things work, then I will do the fixing myself. :)

Unfortunately using the TFC command doesn't work on Vampire Lord, I believe it's scripted to happen for some reason so it's to do with the game itself, not any mods.

The good news is, there's a little work around, just use the command "tscr" which disables scripts and then you can use the tfc command as normal. Just remember to type in "tscr" when you've finished to enable scripts.

Thank you so much for this mod! After hours of trial and error I finally got it working (somewhat) I just have a issue with eyebrows going weird after I revert back to normal form. Anyway, I love how she looks! Finally a more Daedric looking lord, just need to change her eyes now.

post-693105-0-81320800-1478824898_thumb.jpg

post-693105-0-70994300-1478824901_thumb.jpg

post-693105-0-29660800-1478824903_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately using the TFC command doesn't work on Vampire Lord, I believe it's scripted to happen for some reason so it's to do with the game itself, not any mods.

The good news is, there's a little work around, just use the command "tscr" which disables scripts and then you can use the tfc command as normal. Just remember to type in "tscr" when you've finished to enable scripts.

i have that problem too, suddenly the camera locked up into blank space, how to fix it ?

Hey everyone I'm trying to customize this mod for myself however I'm not very good at that and might ask if anyone can give me a little bit of advice with it :D

Edit: In order not to spam to much posts into this topic my issues are: Replacing textures, needing help to deal with boots which would use hdt in their normal form and help with the wings

I got two questions regarding the customization:

Is there a quick way to add numerous eye textures to the vampire race? I'm using a custom race (CustomNordRace), and adding the race to the FormList of HeadPartsHuman changes nothing. Now I'm stuck with the vanilla vampire eye textures. I wanted to add the Mikan Eyes (allowed Races is set to HeadPartsHuman).

Can you easily change the hover height of the VL animations? Changing the height of the race in the CK results in the character not flying high enough (at least for me), and the toes and foot can clip in floor, especially in the landing animation.

edit: Seems the FormList needed the vanilla nord race as well, so this works now. 

Does not change appearance when converting my character into Vampire Lord but when I return to normal, the face of my character changes, has that ugly appearance of vampire with large pommels and small jaw, and the eyes turn yellow. Please help, I'm tired of that happening, any suggestions are appreciated, no matter if I have to delete files from Dawnguard.  

Hey Shaydow (and anyone else that may be willing to help). I'm not a modder and I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. I love your mod, got it installed and everything works great, so first and foremost, thanks. I definitely appreciate your efforts. I am struggling with two issues and from what I have found online to fix them, nothing has worked so far. First, the vampire height is a bit short for my taste. I tried going into the race menu and changing that but that just makes my character a giant when I return to original form. I also tried editing the mod in the creation kit (as one person here suggested) yet I was unable to find the "dlc1vampirebeastrace" or any other plugin that referenced the body data tab. Again, I'm a complete noob so it was probably right in front of my face and I'm just blind to it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

The second issue is the wings. I noticed that some users here have the colored dragon wings as opposed to the spectral wings. I found the mod for those wings, I just don't know how to get it to work with your mod. Do I need to select the esp file for no wings for the other mods wings to work? Or is there something else that I should do? Again, any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the mod. Seriously, great job!

Hey Shaydow (and anyone else that may be willing to help). I'm not a modder and I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. I love your mod, got it installed and everything works great, so first and foremost, thanks. I definitely appreciate your efforts. I am struggling with two issues and from what I have found online to fix them, nothing has worked so far. First, the vampire height is a bit short for my taste. I tried going into the race menu and changing that but that just makes my character a giant when I return to original form. I also tried editing the mod in the creation kit (as one person here suggested) yet I was unable to find the "dlc1vampirebeastrace" or any other plugin that referenced the body data tab. Again, I'm a complete noob so it was probably right in front of my face and I'm just blind to it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

The second issue is the wings. I noticed that some users here have the colored dragon wings as opposed to the spectral wings. I found the mod for those wings, I just don't know how to get it to work with your mod. Do I need to select the esp file for no wings for the other mods wings to work? Or is there something else that I should do? Again, any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the mod. Seriously, great job!

I had to change to another Overhaul vamp mod. This one has too many problems and the guy does not help at all, he does not provide support for its own mod.