Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

Hello Everyone!

I have fat head problem same as mentioned here:

So i recently started using this again and noticed that my characters face seems swollen during transformation. Was wondering if anyone new of a fix for this. I've tried swapping normal map textures and I've tried swapping the Tri files and head meshes in the replacer folder. I even tried editing the esp in the ck to remove the use of the tri files altogether but that just changes the face shape to the default nord ugly chin. So any idea what else could be making the face look puffy?

faces_by_esmm40-d8xwzi2.jpg

Worked some more with the textures but Im pretty certain the jaw is a little wider and the chin may even be a little longer when transformed. Any ideas on how to fix that?

This is something caused by a different RaceMenu version then what is listed, and a while back I fixed it for myself, but have no idea how :P I will try and track this down when I can.

Are you SURE you replaced ALL the head data you needed to?

yup definitely tried every different combination with the head files, both mesh and texture. You racemenu option makes sense though as I did recently update racemenu. I assume the change has something to do with the plugin in CK, let me know if you remember what it was.  

This is how my char looks before

post-340323-0-84105000-1461612389_thumb.jpg

And this is after transformation

post-340323-0-45395300-1461612384_thumb.jpg

Problem is mostly with nose shape (it covers one piercing) and face shape.

I tried this

Step 6: Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit.

• Under Race, open the DLC1VampireBeastRace.
  • At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.
  • On the Body Data tab, change the Height from .8 to 1.
  • On the Face Data tab there are 2 checkboxes, Overlay head part list, Override head part list. UNCHECK both.
  • Save the esp.

first in TESVEdit and in CK (after restoring backup)

and also this

Edit #2:

So, my issue has been solved!

Rather than replacing the head files included in the mod, what I needed to do was change the Race Morph value in the construction kit.

Here is a screen of the thing I changed! I assume anyone else can fix similar issues by selecting their character race rather than DarkElfRace. :3

attachicon.gifSexehVampire.png

Face files I use are(before renaming):

femalehead.tri and femalehead.nif from All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

femaleheadchargen.tri from Vampire Face Less Sunken Cheeks - potential culprit?

and VampireLordReplacerFemaleHeadRaces.tri is from this mod.

Any advice or solution?

Hello Everyone!

Any advice or solution?

What race are you using?

Unless it's a custom race, you should be copying femalehead.nif, femalehead.tri, femaleheadchargen.tri, and femaleheadraces.tri from data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

When editing the CK records, are you absolutely certain you choose female? And UNCHECKED both the check boxes on the face data tab, and saved it?  Make sure, because I had the same fat face thing going on til I fixed this.

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

That AMAZING! You should Upload the Files for that Succubus mesh/textures!!

tumblr_o4y8ab57vB1rcvbjjo1_1280.jpg

I used this mod to make a custom Succubus Transformation 

Height fix:

Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit

Under Race, open the DLC1VampireBeastRace.

At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.

On the Body Data tab, change the Height from .8 to 1.

Save the esp.

Face fix: (to get an exact copy)

Copy into VampireLord Replacer folder with appropriate names
femalehead.tri
femaleheadchargen.tri
FemaleHeadraces.tri
femalehead.nif

**Important** (without this your racemenu sculpt wont show)

Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit

At the top it has Editing male/female radio buttons, make sure you select female.

On the Face Data tab there are 2 checkboxes, Overlay head part list, Override head part list. UNCHECK both.

Save the esp.

Armor extensions:

Basically you can add all the armor you want to the VampireLordReplacer .nifs via NifSkope (Make sure to convert your BSDismemberSkinInstances to NiSkinInstance, to make it easy.)

edit: due to popular enough demand, I can make your armor nifs for you. Just need to upload all the armor and the body you want for your vampirelord, and I can merge the nifs.

HDT Tail:

Im using this demon tail for the HDT Dragon Tails mod.
I'm using the "WingA .esp" and saved the demontail.nif as VampireLordReplacerWingsA.nif

Change the BSDismemberSkinInstance slot in NifSkope to the equipment slot 44. (same as the Wings)

Also the tail has no texture as is, you'll need to link to one in NifSkope

Animated Wings:

Using the Princessity addon from this thread.
You can change which wing model it chooses in Creation Kit
The textures are Animated Dragon Wings - Evil Wings Retexture

Transformation + Walking/Sprinting w/ Animated Wings and HDT Tail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfyZDg9RgY

Hey, sorry to ask, i may look dumb but im just a begginer at mods and all... But... how cam i change my VL outfit? What do i need? I wanted to make the Lady of Death armor to apear wem i transform, also CBBE Bodyslide compatible cuz i play a Busty female, i use the Betther vampire lord from nexus... Cam u help me do it?

Hello Everyone!

Any advice or solution?

What race are you using?

Unless it's a custom race, you should be copying femalehead.nif, femalehead.tri, femaleheadchargen.tri, and femaleheadraces.tri from data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

When editing the CK records, are you absolutely certain you choose female? And UNCHECKED both the check boxes on the face data tab, and saved it?  Make sure, because I had the same fat face thing going on til I fixed this.

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

Here is how it looks on my side

post-340323-0-79581400-1461621566_thumb.jpg

I noticed in my case aaVampireLordReplacerFemaleHead is missing and none of available morphs is selected. Does it matter? If so how do I add them?

Hello Everyone!

Any advice or solution?

What race are you using?

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

I noticed in my case aaVampireLordReplacerFemaleHead is missing and none of available morphs is selected. Does it matter? If so how do I add them?

It matters.  You've altered your esp too much... like didn't say yes to all warnings, then saved, or something.  I imagine you could set it manually the headpart is very important. But the original .esp from shaydows mod already has the headpart and morphs set correctly. Just have to uncheck those boxes.  Here's a copy of my .esp, it loads WingsA.nif. (which in my case is the tail)

Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp

VampLordCustomESP+HDTTail.rar

Hello Everyone!

Any advice or solution?

What race are you using?

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

It matters.  You've altered your esp too much... like didn't say yes to all warnings, then saved, or something.  I imagine you could set it manually the headpart is very important. But the original .esp from shaydows mod already has the headpart and morphs set correctly. Just have to uncheck those boxes.  Here's a copy of my .esp, it loads WingsA.nif. (which in my case is the tail)

Thanks for explanation. I don't use CK that much. Next time I will be more careful. I will use file provided and copy records regarding armour from my file through TESVEdit.

Thanks for explanation. I don't use CK that much. Next time I will be more careful. I will use file provided and copy records regarding armour from my file through TESVEdit.

Why are you adding any records at all? You can change the armor by editing the nifs via NifSkope and/or renaming other nifs.

Why are you adding any records at all? You can change the armor by editing the nifs via NifSkope and/or renaming other nifs.

I am adding more nif's. Besides original armour nifs from mod I added 23 others (earrings, ring, stockings, amulets, crown, etc.). I don't know how to merge few nifs in to one and this is the way I can have more than 5 original nifs. All together I almost used all available body slots :P. I also changed original wingsA to tail and helmet to horns and such to keep it more organised.

Also I needed to start from scratch after your advice. I accidentally added Immersive Jewellery as master and that messed up my looks from what I can see. I think that was the cause of my previous problem.

I am adding more nif's. Besides original armour nifs from mod I added 23 others (earrings, ring, stockings, amulets, crown, etc.). I don't know how to merge few nifs in to one and this is the way I can have more than 5 original nifs. All together I almost used all available body slots :P. I also changed original wingsA to tail and helmet to horns and such to keep it more organised.

Also I needed to start from scratch after your advice. I accidentally added Immersive Jewellery as master and that messed up my looks from what I can see. I think that was the cause of my previous problem.

That works I suppose, I added all my jewelry by just copy/pasting in NifSkope which is much easier/quicker than dealing with CK..

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded your mod and really like, well done! Just one question, I have naked dungeons installed which strips your clothes off when you go into a mine for example. Once I am in a mine and naked and I go into vampire lord form the orignal ugly vampire lord displays, sort of mixed with your mod. It looks like my character is half inside the original ugly vampire lord, i think that must be because you made it smaller (0.8 vs 1). Do you think there might be a way to prevent the ugly vampire lord showing and instead have your mod without any armour, ie naked, when in the mine?

need help i tried to edit and make my own version of the vampire lord with a few tweaks here and there but even with original mod my character's face is being replaced by and ugly Breton. I did try changing the femalehead.nif and tri, still doesn't work it looks like this shit

tesv_2016_05_17_12_08_01_86_by_jerryhack

when the face should look like this

tesv_2016_05_13_15_42_39_95_by_jerryhack 

need help i tried to edit and make my own version of the vampire lord with a few tweaks here and there but even with original mod my character's face is being replaced by and ugly Breton. I did try changing the femalehead.nif and tri, still doesn't work it looks like this shit

Follow Malfs steps

"Open the vampirelordreplacer.esp in CreationKit

On the Face Data tab there are 2 checkboxes, Overlay head part list, Override head part list. UNCHECK both.

Save the esp."

Got my own question now about Princessitys addon...

Okay so I figured out on my own how to change the wing model to alduin.

Problem is doing this makes them unanimated in VL form, what do I need to do to make them animated again?

I can see there's some magic effects pertaining to their animation... but what to do with this? Make it point to them in VL or something? Or do I have to drink the potion every transformation?

----------------------------

EDIT

NVM. I must have screwed up the animated wings esp while editing mls at the same time. 

For those of you who are wondering exactly how to change the wing model for VL when using Princessitys addon, open up the mslVLKerriganWings.esp in the CK, scroll down to Miscellaneous section. Expand Miscellaneous and click Art Object, Anton Mods is listed, clicky! Click the mslKerriganWingsArt that shows up on the list, a box shows up. Click edit and choose the nif you want.

(Should be under Skyrim\Data\meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings)

Save it and that's that.

Got my own question now about Princessitys addon...

Okay so I figured out on my own how to change the wing model to alduin.

Problem is doing this makes them unanimated in VL form, what do I need to do to make them animated again?

I can see there's some magic effects pertaining to their animation... but what to do with this? Make it point to them in VL or something? Or do I have to drink the potion every transformation?

----------------------------

EDIT

NVM. I must have screwed up the animated wings esp while editing mls at the same time. 

For those of you who are wondering exactly how to change the wing model for VL when using Princessitys addon, open up the mslVLKerriganWings.esp in the CK, scroll down to Miscellaneous section. Expand Miscellaneous and click Art Object, Anton Mods is listed, clicky! Click the mslKerriganWingsArt that shows up on the list, a box shows up. Click edit and choose the nif you want.

(Should be under Skyrim\Data\meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings)

Save it and that's that.

Hey, if you use this mod you don't need to open CK at all or any of that mess. It'll use Anton's Anduin Evil Wings as default (though the mod author said it needed mslVLKerriganWings, it doesn't anymore, she made it standalone due to mslVLKW being *cough* hard to find *cough*), and to change it to any other all you have to do is overwrite the texture/meshes for alduin's wings only. I switch between the feathered version, evil alduin, and regular alduin on the fly pretty easily (whenever it fancies me). Let me know if it makes your life any easier. :3 Oh yeah and they are animated, every time.

Hah well it'll make my life easier if I have to do a full reinstall again.

I did fix everything though, the animation thing was my fault.

It's gotten crazy man, ever year that mod folder just gets more complex, then my old computer died and NMM had that awful update so my NMM is practically useless now too.

Once again, time to back up this folder. Way too much little tidbits of work done to have to redo.

Follow Malfs steps

Save the esp."

Don't have creation Kit. I uninstalled it ,cause it was always crashing on loading most esp files.

can you give me your esp or something, does it work that way?

Follow Malfs steps

Save the esp."

Don't have creation Kit. I uninstalled it ,cause it was always crashing on loading most esp files.

Oh that's probably cause you have the DLC and Creation kit is a buggy piece of crap XD. You have to add the DLC yourself.

Once you launch creation kit once close it and then go to your Skyrim folder and open Skyrimeditor.ini

Search for [Archive] and change SResourceArchiveList2 so that it looks exactly like my line without the quotes.

"SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa"

(Cut everything after Dawnguard.bsa including the comma if you don't have Dragonborn.)

I certainly could upload the esp but give it a try yourself before I do that. More useful to teach a man to fish after all right?

Follow Malfs steps

Save the esp."

Oh that's probably cause you have the DLC and Creation kit is a buggy piece of crap XD. You have to add the DLC yourself.

Once you launch creation kit once close it and then go to your Skyrim folder and open Skyrimeditor.ini

Search for [Archive] and change SResourceArchiveList2 so that it looks exactly like my line without the quotes.

"SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa"

(Cut everything after Dawnguard.bsa including the comma if you don't have Dragonborn.)

I certainly could upload the esp but give it a try yourself before I do that. More useful to teach a man to fish after all right?

i really don't wanna take any more chances on screwing up my game i already had reinstall all 300 of my mods

due to NMM  update fuck up. so i kinda prefer you giving me an esp file.please

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

soooo, I'm not a noob on instaling mods (at least I don't think I am) I was able to instal the werewolf one, but with the VL it just became something... http://imgur.com/J89hT1S this... Help please... I just get this urge to kill it with fire, you know?

turn off vampire lord in creature framework..

i really don't wanna take any more chances on screwing up my game i already had reinstall all 300 of my mods

due to NMM  update fuck up. so i kinda prefer you giving me an esp file.please

this is the "wingA.esp" with face + height fix

Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp