Pie in the sky starfield mod ideas

On 7/10/2023 at 5:05 AM, DocClox said:

I do like the naked-under-the-spacesuit kink. I always thought more could be done with that in Fallout 4 with power armor.

I would love to take their space suits and see naked enemies floating.  Crimson Fleet pirates have some cool suits. 

Does this make me a bad person?

I would love to see colony/civilization mods. there are a 1000 worlds most with only random generated content and thats perfect for going wild and making not only factions but entire civs, player made civs will probably be a thing with kingath announcing that after he finishes sim settlements 2 hell make a starfield mod like it but I really want to see the cultures and factions modders can create.

Now some of these may already be in game, however I hope if they are not someone could make it a reality.

-Planet skimming. Going on foot is okay, but getting a aerial view is faster and cannot beat it.

-No barrier when walking around a planet to see just how huge a planet is. This is where a person could spend just a month from walking a continent.

-Enter an atmosphere of a planet. 

-More habitable planets than the 100 that is in game without mods.

-Terraforming worlds. 

-Expand the exploratory boundary 100 light years. 

-Outer solar stations. Waystations outside systems. And have them marked. 

-Able to name discovered planers. Start a new settled system B.S.G style. 

-The Alpha Centauri systems have B and C included and not just A.\

Edited by Kraven12
Vor einer Stunde sagte Kraven12:

Einige davon sind möglicherweise bereits im Spiel, ich hoffe jedoch, dass jemand sie in die Realität umsetzen kann, wenn dies nicht der Fall ist.

-Planet-Skimming. Zu Fuß zu gehen ist in Ordnung, aber eine Luftaufnahme zu machen ist schneller und unschlagbarer.

-Keine Barriere, wenn man um einen Planeten herumläuft, um zu sehen, wie groß ein Planet ist. Hier könnte eine Person nur einen Monat damit verbringen, einen Kontinent zu bewandern.

-Betreten Sie die Atmosphäre eines Planeten. 

-Mehr bewohnbare Planeten als die 100, die es im Spiel ohne Mods gibt.

-Terraforming-Welten. 

-Erweitern Sie die Erkundungsgrenze um 100 Lichtjahre. 

-Äußere Solarstationen. Wegstationen außerhalb von Systemen. Und lassen Sie sie markieren. 

-Kann entdeckte Hobel benennen. Starten Sie ein neues System im BSG-Stil. 

-Der Alpha Centauri Systeme enthalten B und C und nicht nur A.\

Walking around a planet ... really ... in real time?

So for a planet the size of Earth you would need at the equator:

circumference 40,000 km - at 5 km per hour and 15 hours a day ... approx. 540 days - i.e. 1.5 years.

And real time means ... You have to press the keys for the avatar to walk all the time.

absolutely exciting activity in a game ... with round edges on a buggy you would be a lot faster

On 6/30/2023 at 7:21 PM, chairfort said:

I'd like to have a tentacle infestation mod. You pick up a strange alien artifact on a distant planet, why it almost looks like an egg. As you travel the egg hatches and the tentacles start to subtly attack and change you while you sleep. Then you start to lay eggs of your own, but why worry when you hear that calming whisper in your ear. Slowly your crew starts to change as the tentacles grow along the walls.

It's cliche I know, but I think it could be a fun time if done well. Also fits a sci-fi theme well.

I like the idea. How about something like the Sarlacc from star wars but instead of digesting you for 1000s of years it impregnates the PC with it's eggs and it is a tentacle beast that traps it's victims inside of itself while the "fun" stuff happens.

7 hours ago, nezkafe said:

Maybe an anime race mod like there is for Skyrim and Fallout 4. Cartoon stylized girls are just my kink lol.

What amuses me is not this fetish, which is perfectly fine and I hope will be possible, but with an an advanced society and sci-fi tech it actually fits the narrative of Starfield. 

On 7/13/2023 at 10:32 AM, Miauzi said:

Walking around a planet ... really ... in real time?

So for a planet the size of Earth you would need at the equator:

circumference 40,000 km - at 5 km per hour and 15 hours a day ... approx. 540 days - i.e. 1.5 years.

And real time means ... You have to press the keys for the avatar to walk all the time.

absolutely exciting activity in a game ... with round edges on a buggy you would be a lot faster

We all find our fun somewhere. Just as someone will travel the length the 50 light years to find the border of the settled systems. Some people like tentacles and alien fantasies, we like knowing our boundaries in game that no one else finds fun.

Edited by Kraven12
On 7/19/2023 at 8:07 PM, Reigor said:

What amuses me is not this fetish, which is perfectly fine and I hope will be possible, but with an an advanced society and sci-fi tech it actually fits the narrative of Starfield. 

I laughed when I saw this because you are a hundred percent right.

I feel like the Sci-fi setting would be good for bondage guns or like goo-guns. All you need to do is apply an affect to a downed human enemy.

• 3 weeks later...

Another mod (or series of them) that I would see in Starfield is erotic sci-fi horror.

For example, tentacle sex and parasites that have an erotic theme.  Something similar to Skyrim's Estrus, Oblivion's Cursed Armor, and other mods of similar vein. Other sources of inspiration are TokHaar Gol's Void Maiden CYOA which featured sexual parasites (just call them living sex toys) and the Fiends from Jack-o-Nine-Tails game by Old Huntsman.

https://voidmaidenproject.neocities.org/

https://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Jack-o-nine

There is a lot to explore with this theme, beyond just determining if the Tentacles are one species, a collection of subspecies, or several totally different ones that just like to fuck humans for various reasons, be it incubators, energy vampires, or just because they think human spacegirls are cute.

A classic trope is the space explorer to be checking out a derelict spaceship to discover that its crew had been overcome, some devoured, the others turned into seedbeds. The tentacle monster(s) might spring out of a vent at any time to grab, disable, and fuck the player into submission. If the tentacle monster is not intelligent, then the player needs to find a way of escaping and/or killing it. If intelligent, then communication/negotiation is there as well. There can also be stuff like mind control or other ways to take away player agency (some of us like that) and then ways of getting it back and maybe have benefits. 

There could also be mysterious laboratories examining, breeding, and modifying the Tentacles for nefarious purposes or just Corporate profit. Decadent societies or cults could incorporate Tentacles into their activities or rituals. Could even take one of the 1000 planets and turn it into a tentacle world, though would need to give the player a reason to go there.  Lots of possibilities. 

image.thumb.jpeg.185598c8cb1702624aa6255831d72de2.jpeg

7 hours ago, Reigor said:

Another mod (or series of them) that I would see in Starfield is erotic sci-fi horror.

For example, tentacle sex and parasites that have an erotic theme.  Something similar to Skyrim's Estrus, Oblivion's Cursed Armor, and other mods of similar vein. Other sources of inspiration are TokHaar Gol's Void Maiden CYOA which featured sexual parasites (just call them living sex toys) and the Fiends from Jack-o-Nine-Tails game by Old Huntsman.

There is a lot to explore with this theme, beyond just determining if the Tentacles are one species, a collection of subspecies, or several totally different ones that just like to fuck humans for various reasons, be it incubators, energy vampires, or just because they think human spacegirls are cute.

A classic trope is the space explorer to be checking out a derelict spaceship to discover that its crew had been overcome, some devoured, the others turned into seedbeds. The tentacle monster(s) might spring out of a vent at any time to grab, disable, and fuck the player into submission. If the tentacle monster is not intelligent, then the player needs to find a way of escaping and/or killing it. If intelligent, then communication/negotiation is there as well. There can also be stuff like mind control or other ways to take away player agency (some of us like that) and then ways of getting it back and maybe have benefits. 

There could also be mysterious laboratories examining, breeding, and modifying the Tentacles for nefarious purposes or just Corporate profit. Decadent societies or cults could incorporate Tentacles into their activities or rituals. Could even take one of the 1000 planets and turn it into a tentacle world, though would need to give the player a reason to go there.  Lots of possibilities. 

Nonconsensual, female, anal tentacle monster sex is (for what reason I do not know) a huge fetish of mine. I LOVE this idea! I haven't brought it up because of everything I can imagine has to happen for something like this to happen. Truly "Pie In The Sky." Still.... One can hope!

9 hours ago, buzzbombr said:

Nonconsensual, female, anal tentacle monster sex is (for what reason I do not know) a huge fetish of mine. I LOVE this idea! I haven't brought it up because of everything I can imagine has to happen for something like this to happen. Truly "Pie In The Sky." Still.... One can hope!

That sounds like a easy one for starfield since the PC is suppposed to explore planets :)

Narrative wise, tentacles and other fun alien sex stuff fit just fine in Starfield.

Mechanically, it would require a LOT of effort (years most likely) to actually work in a game beyond fade to black (maybe with sounds) and text boxes. There are a lot of talented modders out there, so hoping some will take up this torch. 

14 hours ago, Reigor said:

Narrative wise, tentacles and other fun alien sex stuff fit just fine in Starfield.

Mechanically, it would require a LOT of effort (years most likely) to actually work in a game beyond fade to black (maybe with sounds) and text boxes. There are a lot of talented modders out there, so hoping some will take up this torch. 

If the game does snakes well enough, then tentacles should not be that much of a problem, as you would have the base to go from to start with, problem is most games do not do snakes very well for animations.  No idea if this game even has them or not though.

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

If the game does snakes well enough, then tentacles should not be that much of a problem, as you would have the base to go from to start with, problem is most games do not do snakes very well for animations.  No idea if this game even has them or not though.

Well there is a faction that worships snakes so I would hope they are in the game! But yeah, don't recall any snake like animals, there was this weird critter...

fauna-on-different-worlds-part-ii-v0-q7gpunmzx19b1.webp.3619245e11dfc10ffd33db681ba52a53.webp

Several very simple core concepts, can use your imagination from there. 

There's a lot we can't assume yet until we know the entire story, gameplay, and how things will fit together. 

Adult framework <--Most important. 

Devious Devices (duh)

Slavery Planets

Slaver Pirates

Dungeon modules for ships and bases. 

Viral/bio infestations.

Suits with built in toys. 

Net or other bondage guns. 

Alternate storylines. 

Much more beyond that we can't delve into too until we know the world we'll be playing in. 

The big thing is to watch out for anyone creating the framework as without that the rest will be difficult to impossible. 

I may even consider creating some scripted things (as I'm not good with assets) once I get my hands on the developers kit and hopefully an adult framework. 

(P.S. Someone please let us gag, bind, and sell the adoring fan into slavery.)

On 8/8/2023 at 1:53 PM, Reigor said:

Mind control all the way baby!

9 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm hoping someone gender flips the little toad, personally.

So a mod that turns him into a "Adoring Fangirl" who besides being gabby, gets jealous of any companion my character is intimate with. As for the practicality of this, the one issue I see is the Adoring Fan's voice, however voice synth has come a long way, so either make the fan girl silent except for subtitles, or make a female voice pack.

Edited by Reigor

Tentacles would be nice, you can't have space suit babes without tentacles and silly ray guns.

What I'm hoping for is transformation mods, a lot of transformation mods. Transformation mods that follow the best parts of sexout breeder.

In sexout breeder the best quest lines had you get an initial transformation, get pregnant, and then let you free to run around pregnant until you turned in the egg/baby you laid to advance your base transformation. I found that sort of gameplay loop worked really well with gradual transformations. So something like that, maybe shady bio research needs surrogate mothers?

You could even generalize it, you get an initial transformation (green alien skin) another transformation to advance (you gotta level up a skimpy bio suit) which you turn in to advance your initial transformation (orion mind control spores).