Pooling resources for Starfield "bestiality"/xenophilia mods?

I have no doubt the good people of LL will bring sex mods to the game ASAP once it's out, but more specifically on the xeno side of things: who's all planning on working on getting those up and running?

I don't know jack shit about creation engine, so unfortunately I can't be of any help on that front, but I am a 3d artist so could work the nasty bits. I'm also going to start learning animation soon, but I strongly defer on that front to the more experienced animators on here.

Specific reason I bring this up so early is I'm frankly disappointed by the general lack of female creature stuff in Skyrim, and I'm hoping setting to work out the gate on Starfield will prevent the drought from reaching it, too.

My main concern is the announcement of a new animation engine they use, instead of the old Havok one.

I think, animators first will need to adapt to this new engine and its limitations and possibilities before good looking anims will become real.

BTW, did anybody already find out what "new engine" thsi will be? As it's Beth, in my eyes it's even possible that it's Havok 2.0, complimenting Creation Engine 2.0 ^^

Animation engines can not be made accessible as those are very deep integrations of a game. The happening of FNIS has been a great luck concerning SKYRIM and it´s compatible "friends" like SSE and FO.

I doubt that there will one day be such a powerful modding-scene standing behind starfield which is motivated to create all such necessary tools. Not at once and not in the next years.

Modding will be as usually concentrated on spending creatons in a way which is already known from creation kit. And such a tool doesn´t technically allow to add new animation-idles or behavior into a game. Would be ideal but that´s simply a modder´s dream. I guess you will be able to create MAYBE new worlds on empty planets if it comes to modding there. Social-gameplay between the gamer and npcs I bet is very, very poor.

3 hours ago, Mister X said:

My main concern is the announcement of a new animation engine they use, instead of the old Havok one.

A new animation system doesn't necessarily mean no Havok, though it's a strong implication.

Unless a new non havok animation system uses proprietary file formats which need a proprietary toolset (which wasn't freely available in the past like HCT),

i wouldn't be concerned too much.

I'd hope they finally got somewhat of an fbx pipeline, wether beeing it directly integrated in the CK, or as a standalone converter.

5 hours ago, funniguy12869 said:

who's all planning on working on getting those up and running?

Heavily depends on how the game turns out and what kind of tools they're going to provide on my end.

17 hours ago, Mister X said:

I somewhere found the statement that Starfields new animation system is built upon Ozz animation. Though I have no idea if that's true or if that info is helpful ^^

Making and spending videos and info for what bethesda/zenimax has been doing concerning their animation system is all quite arrogant by only making "bla bla bla" time wasting click-videos. To me it is quite a logical circumstance, that the animation and physics-system will be keeping to be again HAVOK-based. It has all the necessary professional options for a deeper physic´s and cloth-support as well. This HAVOK is not the one which has been used in the past.

Edited by t.ara

Im predicting it'll take a while for modders to add in custom animations (I'd say a year or less) but after that the floodgates will come in. New systems and all, but Bethesda is allowing users to mod the game so its extremely possible. And yes I believe there will be bestiality mods, it cant be stopped.

On 6/18/2023 at 3:30 PM, t.ara said:

Animation engines can not be made accessible as those are very deep integrations of a game. The happening of FNIS has been a great luck concerning SKYRIM and it´s compatible "friends" like SSE and FO.

Uh, FNIS is not necessary for FO4

Hopefully starfield do not need something like that either

Edited by alcurad90
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 9:19 PM, Lordchaosc said:

Im predicting it'll take a while for modders to add in custom animations (I'd say a year or less) but after that the floodgates will come in. New systems and all, but Bethesda is allowing users to mod the game so its extremely possible. And yes I believe there will be bestiality mods, it cant be stopped.

You are under estimating the power of pure Horny, There will be sex mods Day one cause some Freak is going to use the early access to make it.

8 hours ago, Stanly142 said:

You are under estimating the power of pure Horny, There will be sex mods Day one cause some Freak is going to use the early access to make it.

First we need to figure out how the animation works, this time around. Then we need the animations. Then we need something to edit esp files and a papyrus compiler for this version of the engine.

It will take time.

On 6/18/2023 at 5:50 AM, funniguy12869 said:

I have no doubt the good people of LL will bring sex mods to the game ASAP once it's out, but more specifically on the xeno side of things: who's all planning on working on getting those up and running?

I don't know jack shit about creation engine, so unfortunately I can't be of any help on that front, but I am a 3d artist so could work the nasty bits. I'm also going to start learning animation soon, but I strongly defer on that front to the more experienced animators on here.

Specific reason I bring this up so early is I'm frankly disappointed by the general lack of female creature stuff in Skyrim, and I'm hoping setting to work out the gate on Starfield will prevent the drought from reaching it, too.

reskinned argonian and khajiit females

On 6/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, alcurad90 said:

emmmmm

Good news is that there may not be any humaniod alien creatures in starfield, so there won't be so many "pretty sexy animal" mods.

Bad news is ... do these alien creatures use penis?

Hmm, depending on how it works, re-modelled and re-textured humans, problem solved.

As for the penis question, tentacles, you can never go wrong with them, they can be so versatile for many things.

Edited by Varithina
4 hours ago, ThyraUnn said:

I can't wait for the dedicated Alien Rape Planet. Or one crazy Derelict ship with alien creatures that will skull fuck you to death.

Is it single player or online?, I honestly have no idea as I have not been paying that much attention to it, if it is online, unless they do private servers, and even then it depends on just how much you can change those private servers, chances are you will never see this sort of thing.

12 hours ago, DocClox said:

Single player, offline. Steam recommend specs list a broadband connection, but not the minumum specs, so you can firewall the game and still play.

Probably for automatic updates and patches, same as skyrim and fallout 4 I think, hmm so single player game, nice It makes a change from the constant barrage of online games that keep appearing.

So chances are bethesda being bethesda we will get the ck or what ever they are going to call it for the game sooner or later, xedit or the equivalent possibly around the same time or a bit earlier, now if they add animations like they do in fallout 4 we should be ok, if it has to be hack jobbed like skyrim it could take longer to get things going.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

Probably for automatic updates and patches, same as skyrim and fallout 4 I think, hmm so single player game, nice It makes a change from the constant barrage of online games that keep appearing.

So chances are bethesda being bethesda we will get the ck or what ever they are going to call it for the game sooner or later, xedit or the equivalent possibly around the same time or a bit earlier, now if they add animations like they do in fallout 4 we should be ok, if it has to be hack jobbed like skyrim it could take longer to get things going.

I think its still Creation kit, Todd mentioned it in an Interview. but its probably all new cause of the updated Engine. so Creation Kit 2?

Plus we all know Todd is Super Horny for his games, so when he says "we love our Modding community" He is talking about Lovelab.

Forget this game and get yourself Baldur's Gate 3. Bestiality, furries, scalies, non-binary gender option, bearded women, muscular women, vampire sex, all of your weirdest fetishes are supported out of the box.

On 7/13/2023 at 8:20 PM, bjornk said:

Forget this game and get yourself Baldur's Gate 3. Bestiality, furries, scalies, non-binary gender option, bearded women, muscular women, vampire sex, all of your weirdest fetishes are supported out of the box.

But can you do all that in space? What if I want to be a degenerate in space?