Pooling resources for Starfield "bestiality"/xenophilia mods?

On 9/9/2023 at 10:26 AM, Aya_is_best said:

I got some bad news for you all...

Which, I might think, could be a hook for a good bestiality mod.

You are tasked with some crazy scientist who wants to replicate and repopulate extinct species. The catch is that his method involves human eggs - all other creatures are ineligible, what with alien DNA and all. Therefore it is up to you (or your female companion) to incubate, give birth to, breed with (rinse and repeat) extinct species until dogs are back in Settled System.

Heck, you can have a dedicated doghouse in your spaceship for this very purpose. Go fuck some dogs and you get humanity's best friend again.

Spoiler

So here is my quick write up for how a Terrormorph "infestation" questline would go, and at least to my knowledge, everything I purpose here would be fully available in Starfield as other quests would have done something similar. Only the NSFW stuff (in any where to be added, it would be easy to have a SFW and NSFW versions)

The quest line would pick up in the Vanguard story arc, the quest to Londinium, and the final part of the quest, capturing the Terrormorph Anomoly. Midway through the fight, the Terrormorph mind control has the line "We just want to be friends", when this line triggers, it would spawn a non-combat NPC (IE NPC will not run or cower due to combat) at the back of the spaceport, this would be the "Start" of the infestation storyline. It would have Kaiser and the Doctor either turn Hostile, while the anomoly turns friendly, along with any mind controlled creatures, or in a simpler verson, the player is just "knocked out" transporting them to the Steam tunnels under Londinium, where large parts of the tunnels have been claimed by the *plants* (I forgot the ingame name of the Londinium plants) as well as Heatleeches and Terrormorphs.

The center of the hive will be the anomoly Terrormorph, where in a dialog tree, the player can either chose to resist the Terrormorph, allowing them a final chance to back out of the storyline by killing the Terrormorph, with Kaiser and the Doctor just being rendered unconcious. The other option fully puts the player into the Infestation line, with the Terrormorph fully asserting it's mental pull/Mental control over the player, and sending the player to "infest" a colony outpost with Pre-grown Terrormorphs as a test of it's control, or the players "loyalty". After that is complete The Anomoly would serve as a Mission Giver for the player, similar to the vanguard commander or Doctor (I know, I am so good with remembering names of people and things).

The Overarching Story would be that the Terrormorphs are becoming sentient, the Anomoly is the progenator, and seeks to spread Intellegent Terrormorphs among the stars, as being confined to Londinium presents the UC a way to eliminate, or at least contain, the intelligent Terrormorphs. However the Anomoly's abnormality has also given it a weakness, it's mind can not survive the stresses of Grav Jumps, it seeks two ways to circumvent this, by passing down it's linage in the form of Heatleeches spawn of it's genetic code, then exposed to either a natural grown, or synthetic version of the Londinium plants. Or to use the UC's Xenoweapons reseach to alter it's genetics to allow it to survive Grav Jumps mentally intact, both of which the UC has knowledge of, leading to the storylines main adversary, a reactivated Red Devils unit (Or an accelerated creation of the TMD(Terrormorph Management Unit)).

The conflict part of the storyline would center on raiding or infesting Outposts and colonies created by the TMD, which where set up to study ways to combat the Terrormorph infestations, as the *megafauna* (Again, terrible with names, insert name of creature that hunted Terrormorphs) idea didn't pan out, with Kaiser destroyed, the samples went along with him. The Microbial idea failed because there was not enough Terrormorph samples to properly target their genetic structure, and an explaination as to how you can have prespawned terrormorphs on planets during the questline is already provided by the Vanguard Story arc, they are simply Heatleeches that already morphed, called to the player by the anomoly acting through them.

The Climax and end of the arc would be the player delivering to the Anomoly the data on how it could change itself to survive Grav Drive travel, as well as the ability to grow and harvest the Londinium plant on other planets. Thet Anomoly would enter a state of suspended hibernation in the hive while it alters itself, while the player is sent to Mars to fight the TMD. The Player would enter the Mineshaft originally used to get to the Red Devils' HQ, only instead of Spacers, it's UC troops (or similarly dressed and named "UC troops" to stop the player from getting a 1 million credit bounty). Though on Mars, as nobody has made the Heatleech/Terrormorph connection, the Heatleech infestation has gotten worse, allowing the player to spend cultivated *Londinium Plant* pollen to morph more Terrormorph followers as they advance through the Mine Shaft. The arc ends with the Anomoly escaping the confines of Londinium and joining the player on their assault of the Red Devils' HQ, infesting the Structure and Mineshaft as a new Terrormorph hive, while controlled UC Scientists tell the board that the Terrormorph threat has been contained on Londinium.

I am well aware of the Start > ? >? > ? > profit bit here, but I am not a coder or modder, and this was more just an plan that I came up with after half an hour fiddling around with the idea. The main point I would make with the whole rundown is to avoid the plot important areas, IE New Atlantis, Akira city, Neon, ect, so the mod would only interact with the Vanguard questline, and even that could be removed, just have the player land in Londinium to start the line if you really want it free of any vanilla stuff. I just felt that the Vanguard questline would be the most organic way to introduce the player to the Infestation arc, as all the information on Terrormorphs would be known and fresh in the player's mind, it would also give the player opportunities to back out without changing anything really. The other locations would have to be created, but they could be placed in static systems that don't change or move, or added to the jumble that do, and at least to my knowledge, all systems I presented are already present in-game, the split Quest choices in the Crimson Fleet questline, attacking random outpost in the bounty board quests, and the Vanguard questline provides everything else, mind control, non-combat NPCs, characters and locations.

So, overall throughts? Should i try to refine it as more info becomes avaible, or just keep my mouth shut because I talk too much?

A minimalist write up for a Terrormorph Storyline that I typed up in about 10 minutes, but general explaination, as well as the fact that most everything outlined is already a system in Starfield, I just copy pasted from another topic I posted it to (Horny Creatures).

1 hour ago, soldier847 said:
  Hide contents

So here is my quick write up for how a Terrormorph "infestation" questline would go, and at least to my knowledge, everything I purpose here would be fully available in Starfield as other quests would have done something similar. Only the NSFW stuff (in any where to be added, it would be easy to have a SFW and NSFW versions)

The quest line would pick up in the Vanguard story arc, the quest to Londinium, and the final part of the quest, capturing the Terrormorph Anomoly. Midway through the fight, the Terrormorph mind control has the line "We just want to be friends", when this line triggers, it would spawn a non-combat NPC (IE NPC will not run or cower due to combat) at the back of the spaceport, this would be the "Start" of the infestation storyline. It would have Kaiser and the Doctor either turn Hostile, while the anomoly turns friendly, along with any mind controlled creatures, or in a simpler verson, the player is just "knocked out" transporting them to the Steam tunnels under Londinium, where large parts of the tunnels have been claimed by the *plants* (I forgot the ingame name of the Londinium plants) as well as Heatleeches and Terrormorphs.

The center of the hive will be the anomoly Terrormorph, where in a dialog tree, the player can either chose to resist the Terrormorph, allowing them a final chance to back out of the storyline by killing the Terrormorph, with Kaiser and the Doctor just being rendered unconcious. The other option fully puts the player into the Infestation line, with the Terrormorph fully asserting it's mental pull/Mental control over the player, and sending the player to "infest" a colony outpost with Pre-grown Terrormorphs as a test of it's control, or the players "loyalty". After that is complete The Anomoly would serve as a Mission Giver for the player, similar to the vanguard commander or Doctor (I know, I am so good with remembering names of people and things).

The Overarching Story would be that the Terrormorphs are becoming sentient, the Anomoly is the progenator, and seeks to spread Intellegent Terrormorphs among the stars, as being confined to Londinium presents the UC a way to eliminate, or at least contain, the intelligent Terrormorphs. However the Anomoly's abnormality has also given it a weakness, it's mind can not survive the stresses of Grav Jumps, it seeks two ways to circumvent this, by passing down it's linage in the form of Heatleeches spawn of it's genetic code, then exposed to either a natural grown, or synthetic version of the Londinium plants. Or to use the UC's Xenoweapons reseach to alter it's genetics to allow it to survive Grav Jumps mentally intact, both of which the UC has knowledge of, leading to the storylines main adversary, a reactivated Red Devils unit (Or an accelerated creation of the TMD(Terrormorph Management Unit)).

The conflict part of the storyline would center on raiding or infesting Outposts and colonies created by the TMD, which where set up to study ways to combat the Terrormorph infestations, as the *megafauna* (Again, terrible with names, insert name of creature that hunted Terrormorphs) idea didn't pan out, with Kaiser destroyed, the samples went along with him. The Microbial idea failed because there was not enough Terrormorph samples to properly target their genetic structure, and an explaination as to how you can have prespawned terrormorphs on planets during the questline is already provided by the Vanguard Story arc, they are simply Heatleeches that already morphed, called to the player by the anomoly acting through them.

The Climax and end of the arc would be the player delivering to the Anomoly the data on how it could change itself to survive Grav Drive travel, as well as the ability to grow and harvest the Londinium plant on other planets. Thet Anomoly would enter a state of suspended hibernation in the hive while it alters itself, while the player is sent to Mars to fight the TMD. The Player would enter the Mineshaft originally used to get to the Red Devils' HQ, only instead of Spacers, it's UC troops (or similarly dressed and named "UC troops" to stop the player from getting a 1 million credit bounty). Though on Mars, as nobody has made the Heatleech/Terrormorph connection, the Heatleech infestation has gotten worse, allowing the player to spend cultivated *Londinium Plant* pollen to morph more Terrormorph followers as they advance through the Mine Shaft. The arc ends with the Anomoly escaping the confines of Londinium and joining the player on their assault of the Red Devils' HQ, infesting the Structure and Mineshaft as a new Terrormorph hive, while controlled UC Scientists tell the board that the Terrormorph threat has been contained on Londinium.

I am well aware of the Start > ? >? > ? > profit bit here, but I am not a coder or modder, and this was more just an plan that I came up with after half an hour fiddling around with the idea. The main point I would make with the whole rundown is to avoid the plot important areas, IE New Atlantis, Akira city, Neon, ect, so the mod would only interact with the Vanguard questline, and even that could be removed, just have the player land in Londinium to start the line if you really want it free of any vanilla stuff. I just felt that the Vanguard questline would be the most organic way to introduce the player to the Infestation arc, as all the information on Terrormorphs would be known and fresh in the player's mind, it would also give the player opportunities to back out without changing anything really. The other locations would have to be created, but they could be placed in static systems that don't change or move, or added to the jumble that do, and at least to my knowledge, all systems I presented are already present in-game, the split Quest choices in the Crimson Fleet questline, attacking random outpost in the bounty board quests, and the Vanguard questline provides everything else, mind control, non-combat NPCs, characters and locations.

So, overall throughts? Should i try to refine it as more info becomes avaible, or just keep my mouth shut because I talk too much?

A minimalist write up for a Terrormorph Storyline that I typed up in about 10 minutes, but general explaination, as well as the fact that most everything outlined is already a system in Starfield, I just copy pasted from another topic I posted it to (Horny Creatures).

Love it!

4 hours ago, soldier847 said:
  Hide contents

Loved the idea. Please allow me to suggest my version of adding the Terrormorph xenophilia scenario into the picture. I'm adding my version mostly because I prefer the "pacifist run" version and partly because I have a lousy aim and it took me more than one console commands to complete the questline myself.

WARNING: UC Vanguard questline spoilers, general Terrormorph spoilers, but I think we all know that by now.

Spoiler

Terrormorph Xenophilia/Bestiality Questline

These questlines allows you to breed, incubate, and give birth Heatleeches/Terrormorphs. I made some leads separate from the Londonium Terrormorph anomaly, because that one is a climactic boss for the UC Vanguard questline and I thought it would be better to keep it that way.

I will assume you play as a female character, or at least acccompany a female companion with you throughout the questline.

Branching from VC Vanguard Questline

Remember when New Atlantis is assaulted and citizens are mind-controlled into punching UC troopers? Immdiately after you take care of them YOU gets influenced too, but instead of attacking others it leads you into the starport and have sex with the Terrormorphs. After you're done the UC troops will take care of the Terrormorphs but you will be left with some leeches bred in you. You can share this experience to Hadrian or other UC personnel, or keep it to yourself.

Libera Te Tutemet Ex Coitus

As a random encounter you come across a defunct starship. When hailed, all you hear is a wet moan and something about "spreading the brood." Upon boarding you are heavily dosed with Terrormorph hallucigen, which will guide you through the Heatleech-infested interior. At the cockpit you will find a Terrormorph and a poor crew who is rendered into its seedbed. You can then have sex with the Terrormorph, or you can snap out of it and kill the monster.

On the New Origin of Species

If you are ever pregnant with the heatleeches during the UC Vanguard qeustline, you can share this new knowledge with Hadrian, Percival, and Kaiser. They will find it extremely alarming but have it noted as a means to contain the Terrormorph threat.

After completing the UC Vanguard questline, the Red Devil HQ may contact you with some discovery: The Terrormorphs become extremely docile after having sex with humans, and heatleeches bred and born from human are also docile, even after their growth into Terrormorph. You can then embark on the mission to, er, "neutralize" the Terrormorph by providing your body to them.

Hadrian may find this new discovery abhorrent, but only at first. You can convince her that Terrormorphs are one hell of a sex bomb and she may start breeding herself.

The Sins of Our Fathers

You come across an abandond starstation that is inhabited by a single, sentient, and extremely docile Terrormorph named the Patriarch. He (as he identifies himself) convinces that he means no harm, but as a patriarch of his brood he needs a host that provides nutritions and protection for his newborns. In short, he needs a woman to fuck and breed his leeches.

You can help the Patriarch by fucking him and giving birth to leeches. You can refuse and attack him, who will be extremely disappointed in you but will turn hostile anyway.

If you go through the "On the New Origin of Species" quest above, or if you search the starstation beforehand, you will find that the starstation was an old UC lab that conducted researches on Terrormorphs and methods to replicate them safely. You will learn that the Patriarch himself was grown from a leech that was born from a human - making him some sort of humanity's bastard child. Whether the Patriarch finds this revelation comforting or disturbing is up to him.

Sympathy for the Devil

This is where I pick up soldier847's ideas and incorporate with mine: The United Colonies somehow managed to turn a blind eye to the Terrormorph infestation on several conditions. (Preservation of species, scientific researches, grudges on Freestar Collective, sheer perversity, the list goes on.) Or maybe the Londonium Terrormorph anomaly managed to mind-control you, Hadrian, Percival (and somehow persuade Kaiser) to spread its brood.

You can go for some radiant quest where you infest the settlements with Lazarus plant and/or Terrormorphs, upon which they will help themselves with local women and breed themselves into a colony. The colony will be then secored and "protected" by the UC troops.

As an accomplice who infested the settlement and created the colony in the first place, you can freely visit the colony and fuck the Terrormorphs as much you please.

1 hour ago, IncognitoInc said:

Loved the idea. Please allow me to suggest my version of adding the Terrormorph xenophilia scenario into the picture. I'm adding my version mostly because I prefer the "pacifist run" version and partly because I have a lousy aim and it took me more than one console commands to complete the questline myself.

WARNING: UC Vanguard questline spoilers, general Terrormorph spoilers, but I think we all know that by now.

Hide contents

These questlines allows you to breed, incubate, and give birth Heatleeches/Terrormorphs. I made some leads separate from the Londonium Terrormorph anomaly, because that one is a climactic boss for the UC Vanguard questline and I thought it would be better to keep it that way.

I will assume you play as a female character, or at least acccompany a female companion with you throughout the questline.

Remember when New Atlantis is assaulted and citizens are mind-controlled into punching UC troopers? Immdiately after you take care of them YOU gets influenced too, but instead of attacking others it leads you into the starport and have sex with the Terrormorphs. After you're done the UC troops will take care of the Terrormorphs but you will be left with some leeches bred in you. You can share this experience to Hadrian or other UC personnel, or keep it to yourself.

As a random encounter you come across a defunct starship. When hailed, all you hear is a wet moan and something about "spreading the brood." Upon boarding you are heavily dosed with Terrormorph hallucigen, which will guide you through the Heatleech-infested interior. At the cockpit you will find a Terrormorph and a poor crew who is rendered into its seedbed. You can then have sex with the Terrormorph, or you can snap out of it and kill the monster.

If you are ever pregnant with the heatleeches during the UC Vanguard qeustline, you can share this new knowledge with Hadrian, Percival, and Kaiser. They will find it extremely alarming but have it noted as a means to contain the Terrormorph threat.

After completing the UC Vanguard questline, the Red Devil HQ may contact you with some discovery: The Terrormorphs become extremely docile after having sex with humans, and heatleeches bred and born from human are also docile, even after their growth into Terrormorph. You can then embark on the mission to, er, "neutralize" the Terrormorph by providing your body to them.

Hadrian may find this new discovery abhorrent, but only at first. You can convince her that Terrormorphs are one hell of a sex bomb and she may start breeding herself.

The Sins of Our Fathers

You come across an abandond starstation that is inhabited by a single, sentient, and extremely docile Terrormorph named the Patriarch. He (as he identifies himself) convinces that he means no harm, but as a patriarch of his brood he needs a host that provides nutritions and protection for his newborns. In short, he needs a woman to fuck and breed his leeches.

You can help the Patriarch by fucking him and giving birth to leeches. You can refuse and attack him, who will be extremely disappointed in you but will turn hostile anyway.

If you go through the "On the New Origin of Species" quest above, or if you search the starstation beforehand, you will find that the starstation was an old UC lab that conducted researches on Terrormorphs and methods to replicate them safely. You will learn that the Patriarch himself was grown from a leech that was born from a human - making him some sort of humanity's bastard child. Whether the Patriarch finds this revelation comforting or disturbing is up to him.

Sympathy for the Devil

This is where I pick up soldier847's ideas and incorporate with mine: The United Colonies somehow managed to turn a blind eye to the Terrormorph infestation on several conditions. (Preservation of species, scientific researches, grudges on Freestar Collective, sheer perversity, the list goes on.) Or maybe the Londonium Terrormorph anomaly managed to mind-control you, Hadrian, Percival (and somehow persuade Kaiser) to spread its brood.

You can go for some radiant quest where you infest the settlements with Lazarus plant and/or Terrormorphs, upon which they will help themselves with local women and breed themselves into a colony. The colony will be then secored and "protected" by the UC troops.

As an accomplice who infested the settlement and created the colony in the first place, you can freely visit the colony and fuck the Terrormorphs as much you please.

So this may just be me, and this was to an extent part of my personal view to try and keep as much "in cannon" as I can, I don't know how prevelent such views are in this community, I tend to just lurk, but here is some of my thinking as far as how I structured things. Spoilers, because I feel we don't have enough Spoilers drop downs yet.

Spoiler

So for your first point, I do agree, keeping the Terrormorph anomoly and the UC Vanguard questline it's own seperate thing is for the better. The reason I offered the idea of hitching the "infestation" storyline on it is that i feel it would be a natural extension of the story, dependent on your choice, similar to the end of the Crimson Fleet Questline. My fear with making it it's own seperate "thing" would be how easy it would be to miss it on a natural playthrough, as I feel a lot of people are either going to rush the content when there is a "How to start" or if they ignore it they may miss it until the go back to the LL page. But again, those are just my musings and personal views.

The idea to branch from the Vanguard Questline at New Atlantis is a bit of the same reason, your character never "experiences" the mind control effect until the Anomoly. I also feel it would also be a bit jarring, since it doesn't happen if you encounter any other Terrormorphs, and having it occur in a civilized area, with guards and shock troops meters away, it just feels jarring. Where as when the Anomoly does the whole mind control song and dance, there is an explaination, the Anomoly is a, if not 'the', apex of it's kind, and explains why the Player's character isn't affected by the more "normal" terrormorphs.

The Idea of a ship being infested, it meshes in my opinion, Heatleeches will eventually morph into Terrormorphs, the Londinion plant just accelerates the process. So a heatleech morphing during space travel and doing it's gig does make sense.

As for the Final three, they all tend to fall into the same line as the Player spreading the Terrormorphs as a broodmother or shepard, and the UC seeming to 'support' it, or at least tolerating it. I just feel that in lore, and in universe, neither the UC, Freestar collective, nor House Va'ruun would tolerate that, in any way, especially if you are using their own citizens as incubators, regardless of the Terrormorphs temperment. It just feels too much of a stretch in logic, and a full 180 from what the Terrormorphs are. I don't think no matter how well you argue the point, that you would convince any security or military leadership that the species that was tearing apart whole battalions of troops days before are now just docile, so long as you give them your settlers. It just feels like to much a leap, which is why I based them off their obvious inspiration of the Terrormorphs, the Aliens Xenomorphs, and tried to keep them in a more antagonistic role of the story, and making it clear that by becoming a broodmother/shepard for the Terrormorphs, you are in essence giving up your humanity to side with them.

Again, these are just my opinions, and Like i said in the original post, I am by no means a coder nor modder (Save for stellaris modding, but that is the equivilant of first grade math in modding) So it would be up to whoever has the gumption to actually take on the creation 2 engine to make a mod.

2 hours ago, IncognitoInc said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Sins of Our Fathers

Sympathy for the Devil

1 hour ago, soldier847 said:

So this may just be me, and this was to an extent part of my personal view to try and keep as much "in cannon" as I can, I don't know how prevelent such views are in this community, I tend to just lurk, but here is some of my thinking as far as how I structured things. Spoilers, because I feel we don't have enough Spoilers drop downs yet.

Reveal hidden contents

So for your first point, I do agree, keeping the Terrormorph anomoly and the UC Vanguard questline it's own seperate thing is for the better. The reason I offered the idea of hitching the "infestation" storyline on it is that i feel it would be a natural extension of the story, dependent on your choice, similar to the end of the Crimson Fleet Questline. My fear with making it it's own seperate "thing" would be how easy it would be to miss it on a natural playthrough, as I feel a lot of people are either going to rush the content when there is a "How to start" or if they ignore it they may miss it until the go back to the LL page. But again, those are just my musings and personal views.

The idea to branch from the Vanguard Questline at New Atlantis is a bit of the same reason, your character never "experiences" the mind control effect until the Anomoly. I also feel it would also be a bit jarring, since it doesn't happen if you encounter any other Terrormorphs, and having it occur in a civilized area, with guards and shock troops meters away, it just feels jarring. Where as when the Anomoly does the whole mind control song and dance, there is an explaination, the Anomoly is a, if not 'the', apex of it's kind, and explains why the Player's character isn't affected by the more "normal" terrormorphs.

The Idea of a ship being infested, it meshes in my opinion, Heatleeches will eventually morph into Terrormorphs, the Londinion plant just accelerates the process. So a heatleech morphing during space travel and doing it's gig does make sense.

As for the Final three, they all tend to fall into the same line as the Player spreading the Terrormorphs as a broodmother or shepard, and the UC seeming to 'support' it, or at least tolerating it. I just feel that in lore, and in universe, neither the UC, Freestar collective, nor House Va'ruun would tolerate that, in any way, especially if you are using their own citizens as incubators, regardless of the Terrormorphs temperment. It just feels too much of a stretch in logic, and a full 180 from what the Terrormorphs are. I don't think no matter how well you argue the point, that you would convince any security or military leadership that the species that was tearing apart whole battalions of troops days before are now just docile, so long as you give them your settlers. It just feels like to much a leap, which is why I based them off their obvious inspiration of the Terrormorphs, the Aliens Xenomorphs, and tried to keep them in a more antagonistic role of the story, and making it clear that by becoming a broodmother/shepard for the Terrormorphs, you are in essence giving up your humanity to side with them.

Again, these are just my opinions, and Like i said in the original post, I am by no means a coder nor modder (Save for stellaris modding, but that is the equivilant of first grade math in modding) So it would be up to whoever has the gumption to actually take on the creation 2 engine to make a mod.

OK, so I went back, and went through everything you posted, and just had it jogging in my head as far as hwo I would Impliment a more pacifist (Note not entirely pacifist, Starfield is a shooter RPG at the end of the day, and just outright removing or making it useless is cutting a large amount of content, even if that content is just shouting "PEW!" for several minutes) I also tried to tie in the elements that I do feel would make at least some lore sense, so no UC 180 on their Terrormorph policy, but show that some people in the UC are more "flexible" on right and wrong, so long as their are results and Deniability.

Also this was typed at 11 at night, so it will not be my best work.

So, more Spoiler Covers, YAY!

Spoiler

so the main antagonist of this arc would be the Va'ruun Zealots, you could make them spacers, but the zealots seem to have more cordination and resources, so they would make more sense in context. It would also require at least 1 named start system to have a consistent spawn on the edge of UC space, something I do not know if Moddrs will be able to do for a bit. It would also require hand crafting many of the outposts and bases listed, so the player has stealth/diplomacy options to clear or turn them

Anyway, story wise, it would pick up after finishing the Vanguard questline, and the TMD is officially created (or mind controlled, or whatever). It would begin with the TMD reporting that forays into outlying systems are constantly waylayed by House Var'ruun Zealots, preventing them from properly surveying and eliminating Terrormorph nests on outlying colonies. With the UC navy and Vanguard also reporting that many colonies have fallen to the Zealots, and now function as forward bases for the Var'ruun Zealots. Enter in the player, who is tasked by the Vanguard (have it be a mission or 2) with clearing Zealot controlled outposts. When the player returns, Vanguard notes that the outposts where quickly reoccupied soon after the player left, and that a more permenant solution is needed. The Player is then directed to the TMD to see if the scientists there could come up with a solution, similar to how they prevent the Terrormorphs from forming nests.

While the main 2 scientists (it's 11 at night, I'm not looking up the names) and Kaiser can't come up with anything they could introduce into deter the Zealots, not without it rendering the area uninhabitable. Enter in a 3rd scientist, of less strict conciousness, who approaches the player alone, or invites them to a private office. The scientist had been reviewing the Xenoweapons material on Terrormorphs, and had found that Terrormorphs have a societal pack structure (I will just call it a brood, again, going back to Aliens reference). Terrormorphs will not attack other Terrormorphs of the same brood, and are highly territorial of Brood nests and hunting grounds. Humans could be effectively inducted into a brood by either bearing the brood young(Female), or being "psyonically" (Or mentally) connected with the brood's Patriarch or Broodmother(male). The scientist purposes to start a new "brood" with the player as either the Patriach or Broodmother, and create an exclusion area using the Zealots bases, and the Zealots themselves, to seperate, isolate, and eventually destroy a major Zealot Stronghold. The scientist believes that by having a human be the progenator fo the brood, it would be more docile to those the progenator trusts or is friendly with.

For this to work, the player would start their "brood", without the approval or oversight of the TMD and the two main *scientists*. The player would then begin a quest series that would see them sneaking into Zealot bases to either plant the beginnings of a nest, or confront the Zealot base's leader directly, to attempt to convince them to surrender to the brood. The culmination being a raid on the Zealot Stronghold, which would be one of the few times the player would be able to chose diplomacy, Stealth, or frontal assault to deal with the Zealots, and eventually the creation of a Terrormorph Hive using the Zealot Stronghold.

The ending parts would be the TMD discovering the player's Terrormorph Brood due to the sudden decrease in Zealot Harrassment. The player would be confronted by the two Scientist heads of the TMD, as to how they could allow the Xenoweapon research to be used against humans, and how the TMD was founded to reduce the number of Terrormorph attacks. When the player shows they have some control over the Brood, in that the brood won't attempt to viciously maul people so long as the pregenator tells them not to, the TMD will eventually give in, but report it to the Cabinet. The Cabinet will agree to keep the project secret, mainly do to fear about what would happen if the Freestar collective or House Var'ruun would do if they found out, but also as they thing it could be used to further the goals of the UC to keep the FC in check, without making UC involvment suspected.

The radient quests after the Storyline would primarily revolve around cleaning up a few more Zealot outposts, Hunting or defending brood territory, maybe even throw in an occasional mission to build a new nest/hive with the outpost system, ect.

Again, this was thrown together in 30 minutes of typing, it is now midnight, it is probably not my best work, nor am I very good at making full storylines that are meant to be played in a pacifist manner. This is just an outline, refine or use at your leasure, and feel free to tell me what you thing, But I am off to bed, because I got work tomorrow, and I need to be up at 6.

On 9/5/2023 at 10:35 PM, Reigor said:

Oh and I just found out something about Terrormorphs (said alien horror with the most likely a penis) that will DEFINITELY play with the theme of this thread. 

Spoilered in respect for those who like surprises.

Reveal hidden contents

So I went on a mission for the Vanguard, sent to a remote outpost in Tau Ceti to investigate why contact was lost there. Turns out a Terrormorph attacked the outpost. One survivor, a UC researcher who was sent by MAST a short time before me. She told my character a bit about the Terrormorphs, not only are they Apex Predators who are strong, durable and cunning, but as they grow older they gain psychic powers. They can DOMINATE the minds of lesser creatures and keep them around as "pets,livestock or...toys" (her words). 

Yes Please~

50 minutes ago, vietthai96 said:

i really don't know what fascinating about impregnation with......ehhh.......alien??, i rather want to enjoy normal sex without pregnancy fetish

To each their own, I guess. I mean I'm a preggo enthusiast but I do know it's a rather niche fetish.

That being said, I do think there would be some more room for sex mods without consequences. Alien DNAs would be totally different from human DNAs so more often than not there won't be pregnancy. (Unless you pick that Alien DNA trait, which just sits there begging for that kind of situations.)

So, penny for your thoughts?

15 minutes ago, IncognitoInc said:

Alien DNAs would be totally different from human DNAs

we could be talking similar effect to H.R. Giger's Alien - sex then chest explodes with new Alien lol

or Alien Bonkjuice is literally acid that be quite the ending..

23 minutes ago, Sug_Madic said:

we could be talking similar effect to H.R. Giger's Alien - sex then chest explodes with new Alien lol

A literal death by sex, huh. The second thing I had in mind was pretty much the same (the first was simple pregnancy); the alien sex leaves a mark, either some kind of weird STD or inner damage from alien schlong and/or body fluid. Kinda hard to keep track of the consequences if the player has to die, though.

Off-topic, but "Alien Bonkjuice" is literally the funniest word choice I've ever seen and someone really should name an item after that.

9 hours ago, Sug_Madic said:

Different Strokes for different folk, but the general reason why I tend to see those types of mods avoided, ones that end in player or NPC death, is just the tendency for them to be "one and done". Your character dies everytime you engage with the content, so it tends to get dull and repeatative. Not saying it's bad, just pointing out the issues with that style, the only "repeatable" method I could see for that is incorporating it into the "visions" you get at the end of the Main Story, beyond that I got nothin that would stop it from being a quicksave to loading fest.

9 hours ago, IncognitoInc said:

A literal death by sex, huh. The second thing I had in mind was pretty much the same (the first was simple pregnancy); the alien sex leaves a mark, either some kind of weird STD or inner damage from alien schlong and/or body fluid. Kinda hard to keep track of the consequences if the player has to die, though.

Off-topic, but "Alien Bonkjuice" is literally the funniest word choice I've ever seen and someone really should name an item after that.

And how much Alchol would you like in your "Alien Bonjuice", we talking reversed controls? Upside down swimming camera? BEING ABLE TO SEE YOUR FEET AND LEGS IN FIRST PERSON?!

21 hours ago, IncognitoInc said:

To each their own, I guess. I mean I'm a preggo enthusiast but I do know it's a rather niche fetish.

That being said, I do think there would be some more room for sex mods without consequences. Alien DNAs would be totally different from human DNAs so more often than not there won't be pregnancy. (Unless you pick that Alien DNA trait, which just sits there begging for that kind of situations.)

So, penny for your thoughts?

well, i would love that in the future we have ability "turn on" and "off" these pregnancy thing, it can sastify both sides who want pregnancy or not

Another mod idea would be, that having sex with certain alien creatures can have unintended side effects such as halucinations, drunkenness, boosted stats, EM state, Loosing control of the character and watching them repeatedly attempt to enact sexual encounters with other creatures in a spiral, until the effect eventually wears off. Sex=death could be an optional addon for those of you with THAT fetish, but I particulatly tend to want to repeat their encounters without save scumming. 

And now I find out if you go down the Ryugin industries quest line you get a mind control ability, you guys know what that means.  on top of xenosociology, and persuasion, we now have manipulation allowing us to control and command npc's and other entities, I believe starfield provided a good base of in game tools for a lot of up and coming mods especially providing methods of initiating different actions/ events. really looking forward to what we can do with all of these.

On 9/10/2023 at 1:35 PM, IncognitoInc said:

Which, I might think, could be a hook for a good bestiality mod.

You are tasked with some crazy scientist who wants to replicate and repopulate extinct species. The catch is that his method involves human eggs - all other creatures are ineligible, what with alien DNA and all. Therefore it is up to you (or your female companion) to incubate, give birth to, breed with (rinse and repeat) extinct species until dogs are back in Settled System.

Heck, you can have a dedicated doghouse in your spaceship for this very purpose. Go fuck some dogs and you get humanity's best friend again.

This sort of reminds me of the beastess mod skyrim had.  The quest line was you mating with a select beasts/creatures in the name of dibella and hircine after you had her with them they'd go to an underground temple (easier and more convinent access to repeat the beastiality scene).  In this case you'd do it for science. 

1 hour ago, ThyraUnn said:

With no shortage of willing Test subjects~

On a mildly unrelated note, the scientists in this game are COMICALLY expendable. I have seen thrice as many bloody, scientist corpses than I have living ones. Apparently, it's a pretty rough profession in 2330. So, yes, they are seemingly both infinite in number and impossibly passionate and willing to do whatever, wherever in the name of science.