A Very Basic Guide to Azur lane Modding

I just spent way too much time updating and fixing this, hope it helps:

https://github.com/QuestionableIntentions53x/AzurLanePaintingExtractPlus

I'm gonna be updating it for a while into the future, but the current release can at least repair images and convert a PNG to a texture file. Full instructions are included in the README . It's still a bit rough around the edges, so bear with it. If you have any problems feel free to message me.

21 hours ago, QuestionableIntentions said:

我只是花了太多时间更新和修复这个问题,希望它有所帮助:

https://github.com/QuestionableIntentions53x/AzurLanePaintingExtractPlus

我将在未来一段时间内更新它,但当前版本至少可以修复图像并将 PNG 转换为纹理文件。完整说明包含在自述文件中。它的边缘仍然有点粗糙,所以请耐心等待。如果您有任何问题,请随时给我留言。

nice to see  native English version of azurlane edit tool (though i am Chinese speaker),does it work on original software?if that,it means that i can use whole mesh file to take place the pieces mesh.

2 hours ago, dpdl6 said:

nice to see  native English version of azurlane edit tool (though i am Chinese speaker),does it work on original software?if that,it means that i can use whole mesh file to take place the pieces mesh.

The original features should work as they did originally, so if it was possible before it's possible now. The only feature I added was the ability to reverse the texture stitching with a new png. I'm working on better localization now to support multiple languages. Not sure how much I'm going to change outside that and some minor quality of life fixes tho.

On 2024/1/6 at AM2点46分, QuestionableIntentions said:

原来的功能应该像原来一样工作,所以如果以前可以的话现在也可以。我添加的唯一功能是能够使用新的 png 反转纹理拼接。我现在正在致力于更好的本地化以支持多种语言。不知道除此之外我还要改变多少,一些小的生活质量也能得到改善。

good,let's see any kinds of azurlane mods

those the other mods,i haven't add my new finded sexy mods in them,or it will be bigger.espcially the psd about 16G.

yes i have finished my exam,i hope get a good mark.then i have more time to tidy up my mods.

2.rar

9 hours ago, eternalflameiv said:

It would be good to get some extra places or creators where I could get or buy mods.

they from many editors,i know some of them.if you need to buy mods,most of them deliver in Chinese platform like“爱发电” and “爱赞助”,or just in editor's qq group.you need a Chinese pay tool like“支付宝”(Alipay),“微信”(WeChat) to pay in these platforms.

10 hours ago, eternalflameiv said:

I can also help sort through the mods if you need (my Chinese is fairly good), let me know if I can help
如果需要帮助收拾魔该文件的话,就说一声。 我的汉语算挺熟。

can you connect with Chinese Internet?i put them in my net disk(Baidu net disk),i can't pass them to another net disk again due to it is huge.

Just now, dpdl6 said:

can you connect with Chinese Internet?i put them in my net disk(Baidu net disk),i can't pass them to another net disk again due to it is huge.

你需要大陆的网络来登录并下载,160G的文件在没有VIP的情况下要下连续2周

12 hours ago, dpdl6 said:

你需要大陆的网络来登录并下载,160G的文件在没有VIP的情况下要下连续2周

由于我住在海外,好像完全注册不了百度帐号(除非我能怎么借来一个大陆的手机 -- 我听说这更是不可能 -- 或者让人为我建帐号)

是一百多GB的文件还是十多?
我也有印象可以用一个四个字母的码进入百度云盘

Edited by eternalflameiv
  • 2 weeks later...