2 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

1) What or where I can use xbox trigger buttons for struggle minigame.

Check the AEL page, PD doesn't control bindings for the struggle minigame.

2) What mods are needed for Devious Devices to be put on the player after rape.  I have DD 5.2 installed and I think DD NG.

You just need DD. You can edit the restraints JSON mentioned in the description to customize.

3) How to assault other NPC with PC?

You'll need another Acheron add-on to do so, try Yamete Kudasai. PD and YK will work together.

19 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Check the AEL page, PD doesn't control bindings for the struggle minigame.

You just need DD. You can edit the restraints JSON mentioned in the description to customize.

You'll need another Acheron add-on to do so, try Yamete Kudasai. PD and YK will work together.

Ok thanks, I will give it a look at that link and give it some more time.

Practical Defeat v0.4.0 is live with some quality of life improvements and some setup for creature support which will arrive in v0.5! I'll go into a little detail regarding the additions in this update:

• Surrender: allows you terminate combat early using the hotkey. This is currently useful for avoiding combat consequences like Wildcat, Wounds, or Blade and Blunt injuries when you know you're not going to win a fight. This will eventually be used during the parlay system to give you some leeway in avoiding the harsher events and outcomes.
  • Crawling: Nymra deserves 100% of the credit for originating this concept in Naked Defeat. Crawling gives you some time to reposition following a defeat to avoid oddities during events. Your captors will tell you to crawl around and you can use that opportunity to move to a spot to minimize clipping and other issues. I've attempted to build on the original concept in a couple ways: 1) timing is on a separate thread which should make it more consistent, 2) animation replacement is performed using OAR so no extra lag, 3) there's dialogue to indicate when it starts and when it ends which IMO feels more immersive.
  • Package Improvements: I noticed a couple approach packages tended to cause enemies to overshoot or knock into the player, so I've added some logic to let them slow down as they approach.
  • Remote Release Improvements: I think I've finally fixed the bigger issues with the Rescued and Left for Dead outcomes but please let me know if anything persists. Additionally, you may now lose your follower to FSM and/or be bound during both of these outcomes. This replaces the standalone amputation, bondage, and FSM releases.
  • Faster Robbery: PD now relies on Pyramid Utils, a new shared DLL with a couple functions designed to speed up inventory processing which translates into faster robbery.

Additionally, I've published three new add-on event packs:

• Simple Events: includes bukkake, spanking, and makeover (YPS Immersive Fashion/RapeTats) events
  • Creature Comforts: includes various creature-oriented events (I used this to learn SL's creature handling in preparation for creature support)
  • Bad Endings: an execution release event

I'm also working on a new enslavement mod called Radiant Captivity that will plug into Practical Defeat allowing you to be kept by your enemies for a longer period of time with an emphasis on escape gameplay. You can follow that project here. And here's a small preview demonstrating escape and recapture mechanics.

Here's a rough roadmap of what I'm planning on completing before we exit beta:

• Creature Support
  • Robbery Improvements (multiple robbers, item selling)
  • Negotiation system (lets you speak to your captors to avoid certain events)
  • A bunch more events likely using Devious Devices (also open to hearing ideas)
Edited by ponzipyramid

Sounds like a great update, and I'm excited to try it out. Sorry if it's made clearly anywhere but I didn't notice it on my scan through (I'm at work) but will this require updated to the new version of Acheron (think it's on 1.4+, but the link on the download page still takes us to 1.3 directly)? Sorry to ask such a.small question, but I've just repaired my game after the disastrous Skyrim update so I'm trying to ensure I keep back ups of mods in MO2 just incase. 

Edited by rydin
1 hour ago, rydin said:

Sounds like a great update, and I'm excited to try it out. Sorry if it's made clearly anywhere but I didn't notice it on my scan through (I'm at work) but will this require updated to the new version of Acheron (think it's on 1.4+, but the link on the download page still takes us to 1.3 directly)? Sorry to ask such a.small question, but I've just repaired my game after the disastrous Skyrim update so I'm trying to ensure I keep back ups of mods in MO2 just incase. 

Completely forgot to fix the link, any post 1.3 version of Acheron will work including the new Nexus release. And it just received a new update to support 1130.

5 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Completely forgot to fix the link, any post 1.3 version of Acheron will work including the new Nexus release. And it just received a new update to support 1130.

That's good to know. I'll hang out on 640 for a bit longer (I think a camera mod I like hasn't been updated, not sure if it will but we'll see), but thanks for letting.me know!

Not sure whats wrong here. But Acheron (Nexus Version) does not find Practical Defeat under Hostile Events.

I downloaded the example "Simple Rescue" from Nexis. Works fine It shows up under Acheron.

I even than copied modified the yaml file in the style of simple Rescue. Still nothing.

grafik.png.51e9216ca9dbdf1ff421ee216544c5ae.png

So this looks fine.

All Requirements are instaled. MCM is showing up and works

grafik.png.86eb7aec6248ae866a3f1c7c152d7cbb.png

This is the comparission of the yaml files

my changes / simple Rescue / Original File

grafik.png.aebd5657c7c52cd4f62c8e48939b64f8.png

Looks like i miss something important

//Edit: Found the Issue.

The issue is caused if Practical defeat is installed and selecting .esl during the installation. This does not work at least for me.

Edited by coffeeink

Can't for the life of me get the crawling and sex animations to initiate.  Spanking and the "bad end" work fine - I'm guessing because those animations aren't coming from Sexlab(?)  It was mentioned earlier that scenes won't play if the animations aren't loaded.  I'm running SexLab 2.0 P+ and have tried re-registering all animations, which includes ZAZ 8 and Billyy packs.  All dependencies listed should be there.  Is there something I'm missing?

(edit: crawling worked fine with Naked Defeat, though I removed that a while back)

Edited by rvhausen
22 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Not sure whats wrong here. But Acheron (Nexus Version) does not find Practical Defeat under Hostile Events.

I downloaded the example "Simple Rescue" from Nexis. Works fine It shows up under Acheron.

I even than copied modified the yaml file in the style of simple Rescue. Still nothing.

grafik.png.51e9216ca9dbdf1ff421ee216544c5ae.png

So this looks fine.

All Requirements are instaled. MCM is showing up and works

grafik.png.86eb7aec6248ae866a3f1c7c152d7cbb.png

This is the comparission of the yaml files

my changes / simple Rescue / Original File

grafik.png.aebd5657c7c52cd4f62c8e48939b64f8.png

Looks like i miss something important

//Edit: Found the Issue.

The issue is caused if Practical defeat is installed and selecting .esl during the installation. This does not work at least for me.

Messed up the form ID in the config file for the eslified plugin, should be an easy fix.

10 minutes ago, rvhausen said:

Can't for the life of me get the crawling and sex animations to initiate.  Spanking and the "bad end" work fine - I'm guessing because those animations aren't coming from Sexlab(?)  It was mentioned earlier that scenes won't play if the animations aren't loaded.  I'm running SexLab 2.0 P+ and have tried re-registering all animations, which includes ZAZ 8 and Billyy packs.  All dependencies listed should be there.  Is there something I'm missing?

(edit: crawling worked fine with Naked Defeat, though I removed that a while back)

Are you using the ESL version or ESP? The OAR conditions depend on form id's which might be related to the other error. For SL, is this P+ 1.8.2.5 or 2.x from Scrab's Discord? This is odd considering spanking does use SL.

Edited by ponzipyramid
43 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Messed up the form ID in the config file for the eslified plugin, should be an easy fix.

Are you using the ESL version or ESP? The OAR conditions depend on form id's which might be related to the other error. For SL, is this P+ 1.8.2.5 or 2.x from Scrab's Discord? This is odd considering spanking does use SL.

Thanks for the reply.  I must have gotten 2.0 from his patreon.  Should I revert to 1.8.2.3?

I've got 1.8.2.3 from LL (even though it says 2.0 in the MCM)

Also, ESL vs ESP for which mod?

Edited by rvhausen
2 hours ago, rvhausen said:

Thanks for the reply.  I must have gotten 2.0 from his patreon.  Should I revert to 1.8.2.3?

I've got 1.8.2.3 from LL (even though it says 2.0 in the MCM)

Also, ESL vs ESP for which mod?

Are animations only failing to play in Practical Defeat? In the FOMOD for Practical Defeat, did you choose ESP or ESL?

EDIT: figured it out. The crawling animations and failure to register are due to the ESL. I forgot to include some extra logic to handle the different form IDs from the regular ESP version.

The P+ issues are because I'm using 2.3 off Scrab's Discord which implements a couple functions that are unavailable in 1.8.2.5 causing it to fail. Fixes will be up shortly.

EDIT 2: should be fixed now, please let me know if any issues persist.

Edited by ponzipyramid

Mod version: 0.4.1

Having the same issue where Practical Defeat is not showing up under Acheron Events. Used .esp version in FOMOD, tried it on both my existing save file and a new one, still not showing up while other Acheron events are showing up and working fine.

Sidenote: when I updated to 0.4.0 (.esp), everything was working as intended, even on my existing save. Further updating to 0.4.1 (.esp), PD is no longer showing up on Acheron Events. Downgrading back to 0.4.0 causes PD to appear in Acheron again

10 minutes ago, Lucci213 said:

Mod version: 0.4.1

Having the same issue where Practical Defeat is not showing up under Acheron Events. Used .esp version in FOMOD, tried it on both my existing save file and a new one, still not showing up while other Acheron events are showing up and working fine.

Sidenote: when I updated to 0.4.0 (.esp), everything was working as intended, even on my existing save. Further updating to 0.4.1 (.esp), PD is no longer showing up on Acheron Events. Downgrading back to 0.4.0 causes PD to appear in Acheron again

And now I've made the same mistake in the other direction :sweat_smile:. Fixed now.

Hey, glad someone is making a defeat mod that seems to not be script hell. Thanks. 

Just wondering what's the timeline looking for creature support? Not saying that to rush or anything. I understand modding takes time and its complicated as hell.

Just asking to see if I should hold off on a new run if its close, or just use another defeat mod to handle the creatures. 

Hello again

My PC's movement is completely disabled and never reenabled (actual movement, inventory even the pause menu) and I think that's what causing the issue of well not being able to walk away, crawl but the bukake scene is just dudes wanking each other cuz they're all bunched up inside each other.

Edited by lucakro
14 minutes ago, lucakro said:

Hello again

My PC's movement is completely disabled and never reenabled (actual movement, inventory even the pause menu) and I think that's what causing the issue of well not being able to walk away, crawl but the bukake scene is just dudes wanking each other cuz they're all bunched up inside each other.

Can you post a script log? I don't disable the pause menu so this might be a conflict with another mod. And for the bukkake thing, do you mind posting about that in the Simple Events thread? Positioning for the event is defined in an external file because I unfortunately can't predict everyone's SL configs or installed animations. If you attach a picture, I can give you a config with better positioning.

6 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Can you post a script log? I don't disable the pause menu so this might be a conflict with another mod. And for the bukkake thing, do you mind posting about that in the Simple Events thread? Positioning for the event is defined in an external file because I unfortunately can't predict everyone's SL configs or installed animations. If you attach a picture, I can give you a config with better positioning.

Ah gotcha about the simple events ill look there for that np.

and which log? I don't see any logs from PD.

8 minutes ago, lucakro said:

Ah gotcha about the simple events ill look there for that np.

and which log? I don't see any logs from PD.

Just the regular script log should work. If you don't have one, you can use this guide to enable logging: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368 but you'll need to try getting defeated again for the log to have the important bits.

Edited by ponzipyramid
1 hour ago, lucakro said:

Hello again

I am having this exact issue. My keyboard gets disabled for the game after the first assualt. I had to close Skyrim through task manager + this might be an Archeon issue but Temporary Followers - Like Farkas from early companions missions, lost his Armor during a drauger fight and is running naked even after completing the mission.

51 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Just the regular script log should work. If you don't have one, you can use this guide to enable logging: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368 but you'll need to try getting defeated again for the log to have the important bits.

Papyrus.0.logThere ya go

I've got no idea.

hope you can see it.

it happens when you're asked to crawl

turned off crawling and now its okay until you're set free at which point everything locks up until they attack and defeat you, then the esc and inventory open again.Papyrus.0.loghere's the log from this try.

Edited by lucakro
2 hours ago, lucakro said:

Papyrus.0.logThere ya go

I've got no idea.

hope you can see it.

it happens when you're asked to crawl

turned off crawling and now its okay until you're set free at which point everything locks up until they attack and defeat you, then the esc and inventory open again.Papyrus.0.loghere's the log from this try.

2 hours ago, Spiritbrewer said:

I am having this exact issue. My keyboard gets disabled for the game after the first assualt. I had to close Skyrim through task manager + this might be an Archeon issue but Temporary Followers - Like Farkas from early companions missions, lost his Armor during a drauger fight and is running naked even after completing the mission.

I'm stumped, haven't been able to replicate this. Here's a patch that removes all the player control disabling for crawling and double enables player controls at the end. If this works, that'll give me something to go on for a proper fix.

Practical Defeat v0.4.2 Patch 1.zip

Edited by ponzipyramid

Decided to try out the latest up and coming Defeat mod! Very sorry to report: total control freeze out as well. 🙈

What's interesting is gpc indicates I actually have full control when I don't.

• Camera is locked.
  • ESC and inventory locked.
  • Movement locked.
  • Console still works at least.
  • Crawling animation works but can't move anyway. (When triggered.)

Funnily enough I can send my character flying (pushactoraway) and she'll get back up... and still have no controls available. COC to another cell? Locked. 

On Skyrim 1.6.640, SL 1.65, PD 0.42, Acheron 1.4.4.

Of curious note: I have YK as well. That also freezes controls. Could be an Acheron issue. Tried a dirty test by deactivating YK (I noticed the comment in this thread earlier). No effect. I'll try a new game and see what happens as well as double check I've got everybody updated properly.

EDIT: Just noticed your patch. Will try that and get back to you when I get a moment.

Edited by Nessa
24 minutes ago, Nessa said:

Decided to try out the latest up and coming Defeat mod! Very sorry to report: total control freeze out as well. 🙈

What's interesting is gpc indicates I actually have full control when I don't.

• Camera is locked.
  • ESC and inventory locked.
  • Movement locked.
  • Console still works at least.
  • Crawling animation works but can't move anyway. (When triggered.)

Funnily enough I can send my character flying (pushactoraway) and she'll get back up... and still have no controls available. COC to another cell? Locked. 

On Skyrim 1.6.640, SL 1.65, PD 0.42, Acheron 1.4.4.

Of curious note: I have YK as well. That also freezes controls. Could be an Acheron issue. Tried a dirty test by deactivating YK (I noticed the comment in this thread earlier). No effect. I'll try a new game and see what happens as well as double check I've got everybody updated properly.

EDIT: Just noticed your patch. Will try that and get back to you when I get a moment.

Genuinely thank you so much for this report. I think you're right, it's related to Acheron 1.4.4. I was on 1.4.2 where PD seems to be working fine. I just upgraded to 1.4.4 and am getting frozen too even without PD triggering. If you can I'd recommend sticking with 1.4.2 or earlier. I'll discuss this with Scrab.