Okay. After a few hours of testing I can say that the mod works definitely better than sl defeat (which is not surprising).
Not a bug, just an annoying thing - some number of mods you need to download to make things work. Not that it's a big problem though.
Questions.
1) It seems there are plans to move creatures from YK to PD in the future?
2) Will there be NPS vs. NPCs? This feature has never worked properly anywhere.
3) Also read at the bottom about being able to sort things out by negotiation? Is this true?
4) One last thing, in the old defeat there were options via popup menu to rape a sleeper or "put in a bag" for sale. Is something like that planned?

11 hours ago, Dambldor22 said:

1) It seems there are plans to move creatures from YK to PD in the future?
2) Will there be NPS vs. NPCs? This feature has never worked properly anywhere.
3) Also read at the bottom about being able to sort things out by negotiation? Is this true?
4) One last thing, in the old defeat there were options via popup menu to rape a sleeper or "put in a bag" for sale. Is something like that planned?

1) From what I remember ponzipyramid wants to keep PD mostly about human interactions. You are not limited to a single addon of Acheron, install all and select in the MCM which outcomes of which addon you want to enable / disable

2) Acheron itself supports it; can't remember if PD has an outcome for that, you might need another addon

3) That's under the Future Plans, and not crossed out, thus not implemented yet

4) Check the Acheron addon Market

• 2 weeks later...

Love this mod!

Two questions however -

1.  Do you plan to make addons for events involving defeat by Falmer/Undead/Vampires, etc? 

2.  I like the original Sexlab Defeat's kidnap/"put-in-sack" system where you could prostitute captured enemies to other NPCs.  Are there any plans to add this functionality or something similar/compatibility with this mod?

Hello! First of all, you are very talented, thank you for your enthusiasm! Secondly, I tried several defeat mods and yours works the best, maintaining a balance between variety of events and stability, without unnecessarily delaying the action. I have some problem, at the moment I have one add-on installed: simple events, the rest are too hard for me. I have fulfilled all the mandatory requirements for mods, but the makeover event does not fire for me: no tattoos, no haircut. Spanking, bukkake with a cup, sex - it all happened. If I try to set the chances of these events to 0, and makeover to 100, then the PC is simply released. I have a lite version YPS Immersive Fashion installed (yps-ImmersiveFashion(5.4.1 LITE - NO HDT Heels - NO SEXLAB - NO DD) without DD dependency, could this be the reason?

P.S.: translated by a translator)

P.P.S.: I must have done something wrong in the settings. I set it up again, started a new game - both the tattoo and the haircut worked

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.44329a810ca81f78c257cd15bb20c341.png

Edited by IvaInn

I'm testing P+ and I'm having issues with this mod not starting sex scenes. Everything else worked as intended, they hit me, struggle, fail to struggle, downed and tied, but when the NPCs moved to fuck the PC they just say "we had enough fun for now" and sets the PC free. Animations work. P+'s match maker works on these npc and the animation starts but not by this mod.

I almost got the mod working, im just having this problem where instead of playing animations, it fades to black. NOT A BUG, just me being a dumbass, wht am I missing?

EDIT: I actually fixed this by  downloading SEXLAB ANIMATION LOADER and loading animations.

BUT.

I now need help as instead of playing the animations, the aggressor just sort of stands inside my character, what am I screwing up now?

Edited by Bdsmfurfaggot