"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Does 220 SG's contain all the Hairs from Newsea, Sims, Morton I think and others that used to be single mods. I'm just curious as I loose track trying to remember 300+ hairs and if I don't need those others installed anymore I could delete them?

No, my hair pack doesn't necessarily include all those hairs from others as they are independent works.

SG hair pack is conversion of Sims 3 hair mods that I converted and retextured for Skyrim. It is not the compilation of already converted sims hairs.

Does 220 SG's contain all the Hairs from Newsea, Sims, Morton I think and others that used to be single mods. I'm just curious as I loose track trying to remember 300+ hairs and if I don't need those others installed anymore I could delete them?

No, my hair pack doesn't necessarily include all those hairs from others as they are independent works.

SG hair pack is conversion of Sims 3 hair mods that I converted and retextured for Skyrim. It is not the compilation of already converted sims hairs.

okay thanks, 

Theres just so many :) + any others I have installed and they start to look like the same after you got through 99 whilst flicking through them  :P.

Edit: Are you getting into the HDT hair modding frenzy, as it's sort of picking up speed?

mr santa did u have project to make ur hair mod have physic with Xp32 ??  :D

is there a Oiled Skin mod For UNP, I have the CBBE version but I just changed bodys for a change :D

Oiled Skin - UNP

attachicon.gifOiled Skin For UNP-14322-1-1.rar

Oiled Skin - CBBE (in case somone needs this one)

attachicon.gifOiled Skin For CBBE-14322-1-1.rar

now that was number three!

I had nokou, already posted a page!

So what exactly did I do wrong?  Nokou was looking for oil skin textures, you posted a link to Glosstek, while I uploaded actual oil skin textures I had in my collection.

I only post files or links if I know it is exactly what they are requesting.  Look at all of the posts you made on this thread alone and you will see I'm not following you around and undermining your efforts.

I give myself the greatest effort to find something, I search all possible sites. if I found something, you come and collect will get the then the link's!

Again - this is no competition. 

PsychoMachina postet something completely (kinda) different.

Stop being paranoid!

This is not about fame, getting likes or whatever.. This Thread is to help ppl find Mods they are looking for/cant find. 

Da dein Englisch ja Augenkrebs erzeugend schlecht ist, hier das ganze nochmal auf Deutsch.

Nochmals - das ist kein Wettbewerb.

PsychoMania hat etwas komplett (mehr oder weniger) anderes gepostet.

Hör mit dieser Paranoia auf!

Hier geht es nicht um Ansehen oder "Gefällt mir" zu bekommen - Dieses Thema ist dafür da um Leuten zu helfen Mods zu finden die sie suchen/nicht finden können.

Deutscher Zusatz: Es ist doch scheiß egal wenn jemand 50 Antworten auf seine Frage bekommt ~ selbst wenn sie alle zu der gleiche Mod führen sollte. Wie gesagt - es geht hier darum Leuten zu helfen ~ nicht um Ansehen oder Likes zu bekommen.

N'abend

You're right, sorry to all! gefuehle_0230.gif

Guys thank you so much for the links and help I really do appreciate it big time.. .but it looks like I mus ta caused a ruckus between members.. maybe or maybe not my fault but in advance sorry bout that.

Somebody posted about 8 pages back that this was a private mod but its not -its right here looks good too enjoy!!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/46580/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D46580&pUp=1

Wow very nice. Any modders has plan to convert it for CBBE ? This armor is really gorgeous.

I've changed my body from CBBE to UNP just for this mod....  I've got bouncing boobs and all

Hm, I remember this being a mash up of mods, but I can't exactly remember what it was, does anyone know what's the top armor?, can't remember its name... Sch something I think

http://eelog.jp/image/51619

The skirt is from Meruru outfit if anyone's interested, the panties is from the same creator, the stocking I can't remember either sorry.

schwertleite armor and you can nab it from here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19665/?

Hm, I remember this being a mash up of mods, but I can't exactly remember what it was, does anyone know what's the top armor?, can't remember its name... Sch something I think

http://eelog.jp/image/51619

The skirt is from Meruru outfit if anyone's interested, the panties is from the same creator, the stocking I can't remember either sorry.

schwertleite armor and you can nab it from here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19665/?

Thanks very much!

nokou it's not your fault!

He has been three times, just behind my suggestions posted.
two times the same as mine and since I was a little angry.
but that has settled down, I apologized to all!

german \ deutsch !

nokou es ist nicht deine schuld !

er hat schon drei mal , gleich hinter meinen vorschlägen  gepostet .
zwei mal die gleichen wie meine und da war ich ein bißchen wütend .
aber das hat sich erledigt , ich habe mich bei allen entschuldigt !

Archived