"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

So I've been playing Dead or Alive 5 Last Round recently and really like Nyotengu the female character from that game. I did some Googling and came across this:

http://bbs.3dmgame.c...600085-1-1.html

I'd really love to know how to get that really nice skin eyes, makeup, hair, costume, body shape and pubic hair (Photos at bottom of that post hidden in spoiler as Adult Content). I've not played and modded Skyrim for about 6 or more months now so I'm unsure on what mods are used in the pictures.

Also, I'm not sure if the downloadable file at the end of the post is a preset file for ECE or not (.SLOT). 

It would be appreciated if someone could provide links to files, tutorials or just a general list of all the mods used.

Thanks in advance

72238.jpg

Bump!

This specific hairstyle is in KS Hairdo's 400. It's called oButterfly001 I think, but it's definitely in there, as is the other hairstyle in those screens.

Oh thx, and sry dobmc, I didn't know that before, since I haven't download it yet, 'cause my internet have a package limit, so I haven't downloaded it yet, and I haven't see the preview pictures from that mod.

It's in the past, doesn't matter now.

Besides I could've checked myself since I have the list but I didn't bother to do it.

Thx pal. Anyone know the author's website and does he/she share his/her character save file?

bro you don't need to answer or bother a question you don't like, asking for someone's opinion on something is never a bad thing specially on this site it can be a really informative thing..I think you are upset with something else and taking it out here or  may be that is what you do here which winny knows better..

Look at all the "which body mod is the best?" threads and say that again lol.

bro you don't need to answer or bother a question you don't like, asking for someone's opinion on something is never a bad thing specially on this site it can be a really informative thing..I think you are upset with something else and taking it out here or  may be that is what you do here which winny knows better..

Asking that kind of questions is understandable, but it should be done in the right threads, this is "what mod is this" thread not some kind of mod popularity contest so peps should cease with those questions here.

///end of rant..

Asking that kind of questions is understandable, but it should be done in the right threads, this is "what mod is this" thread not some kind of mod popularity contest so peps should cease with those questions here.

///end of rant..

I get a laugh cramp. "here" was asked already after dingen, who absolutely nothing in Skyrim Adult have lost and no one Has there ever bothered!!!

I have no desire, all wrong inquiry to look for.

and just because "zaselim" something extraordinary asked, begins the theater.

Sad, Sad  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

I get a laugh cramp. "here" was asked already after dingen, who absolutely nothing in Skyrim Adult have lost and no one Has there ever bothered!!!

100% sign

btw: awesome 1 by 1 translation. winny i love you for this. :heart:

///end of rant..

lol,

May be there's a warrant out for me...:D

///end of rant..

lol,

May be there's a warrant out for me... :D

Oh man, because "must" yes other to the electric chair. :lol:  :P

So I've been playing Dead or Alive 5 Last Round recently and really like Nyotengu the female character from that game. I did some Googling and came across this:

I'd really love to know how to get that really nice skin eyes, makeup, hair, costume, body shape and pubic hair (Photos at bottom of that post hidden in spoiler as Adult Content). I've not played and modded Skyrim for about 6 or more months now so I'm unsure on what mods are used in the pictures.

Also, I'm not sure if the downloadable file at the end of the post is a preset file for ECE or not (.SLOT). 

It would be appreciated if someone could provide links to files, tutorials or just a general list of all the mods used.

Thanks in advance

you need the race and ECE 1.2 and SG textures installed then you can load the preset with the exact settings

So the question is, which race is used here:

http://bbs.3dmgame.c...577068-1-1.html

全是由SG真实系+ece1.2打造 不必为美化包而苦恼 仅仅的换个皮肤 美白?油光?湿汗?

别为了一个ece而去换种族或者美化了 一气呵成 简单明了

去换种族- Enchant race?

///end of rant..

lol,

:D

///end of rant..

lol,

I like spoiler trains. Let me jump in.

No there's no need, no need to drag it further. I get that some people don't like the comparison related questions here so i won't ask them here anymore at least until i ask and get the permission from one of the moderators

I never upset anyone and i wanna keep it that way, I apologize if my request made anyone uneasy..

Happy Gaming everyone..

///end of rant..

lol,

No there's no need, no need to drag it further. I get that some people don't like the comparison related questions here so i won't ask them here anymore at least until i ask and get the permission from one of the moderators

I never upset anyone and i wanna keep it that way, I apologize if my request made anyone uneasy..

Happy Gaming everyone..

You and Winny have already created six pages of annoying of topic conversation, well done!  :shy: AND USE SPOILERS CAN YOU

Thanks in advance

you need the race and ECE 1.2 and SG textures installed then you can load the preset with the exact settings

去换种族- Enchant race?

Using my idea of the Chinese language, it sounds like "ECE enchants (improves) race appearance" instead of what you mentioned. I have to check this myself but the race uses could just as well be the default Nord race everyone uses. 

Thanks in advance

去换种族- Enchant race?

Using my idea of the Chinese language, it sounds like "ECE enchants (improves) race appearance" instead of what you mentioned. I have to check this myself but the race uses could just as well be the default Nord race everyone uses. 

AH its possible RANs headmesh then

///end of rant..

lol,

Happy Gaming everyone..

You and Winny have already created six pages of annoying of topic conversation, well done!  :shy: AND USE SPOILERS CAN YOU

since it will time for its own thread :)  ;)

o but i only replied 4 time to this conversation and didn't started it, just asked the question which someone replied to.

then someone else made it a annoying conversation.

why am i be the bad guy here? forget it, i'm outta here..

Jesus Christ people you've been dragging this conversation on for several pages now. It's done, drop it, move along, bring the thread back on track. No "one final word" or anything, enough is enough.

To get back on track, what dress is this? I'm pretty sure it's just a retextured Eilhart's Dress, but whatever gets things moving again...

5214851-1429150116.jpg

A friend of mine lives in a country that can not visit this site and is looking for an armor for a male as I have never played a male I have a problem finding male armors........ so thought maybe one of you folks who have seen so much armor might have seen something that looks like the below for skyrim.  I am searching though ever site I know page after page too .........

post-140769-0-57592100-1429245179_thumb.png

Archived