"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Hair please? 

Hair is a mash up of Seren's Elsa Conversion and I'm not sure what the second one is.

It's a SGHairs mashup actually. Also, wip and not public.

Yeah i kinda happened to stumble upon your Lyenne and you said you will add this to her. Will the hair be available separately or will it be Lyenne-only? But thank you.

Is there a conversion topic like that for CBBE? Ritual needs one. -_-*

I was googling around and found a few such items on some guys space that he was sharing from a foreign server.  I have been trying to find all the associated converted pieces.  So far I have about seven or eight UNPB's and still looking for more conversions.  Some of them only made it as far as TES4, and there is one "Bad Lady" that I see here as a CHSBHC, I wish was UNPB(O) or 7B(O).  Not sure if you can get there from this link, but I was able to replicate it just now and get there to find several in one spot.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=4043549355#category/type=0

aannndddd it's gone.

Anyone have the link to the original? The fellow that runs the blog doesn't seem to have it listed but also has no search function so I may have missed it. Our Russian friends don't seem to have it either.

I was googling around and found a few such items on some guys space that he was sharing from a foreign server.  I have been trying to find all the associated converted pieces.  So far I have about seven or eight UNPB's and still looking for more conversions.  Some of them only made it as far as TES4, and there is one "Bad Lady" that I see here as a CHSBHC, I wish was UNPB(O) or 7B(O).  Not sure if you can get there from this link, but I was able to replicate it just now and get there to find several in one spot.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=4043549355#category/type=0

really thanks at your have for download.

Here's a little trick for those hunting for a specific outfit and just can't find the damn thing.  It gets a little different results from your search engines as you may be used to.  Try to come up with the exact file (eg; myexact_001filename.7z) name of the mod you are looking to download.  I know it is sometimes impossible, but a lot of times you can end up getting a file name without being successful on the download through normal searches.  Try it, and you will be pulling up files that people are sharing to us from their personal web drives.  I was never much of a search engine bithead, but when I starting doing this, my results expanded quite a bit.

Archived