"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

95. Lethal Majesty - Cleavage BBP

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

I think there are several bodyversions around that a search should find.

And i think there is a post in this thread with the bodymesh changed to remove that long thing (don't remember the english name right now :< ) at lower back.

Thanks!

Has anybody found out what this outfit is and where to download it..

and also how do I make a piece of armor or cloth transparent. " I know its something to do with the alpha channel on the dds file"

post-89414-0-30977000-1400319534_thumb.jpg

and also how do I make a piece of armor or cloth transparent. " I know its something to do with the alpha channel on the dds file"

You need to make a transparent texture first. You're right, it has something to do with alpha channels. The exact process depends on which software you're using. In GIMP, I use the eraser brush. Remember to save the texture in DXT5 format. You only have to modify the diffuse texture.

... and you must also enable the nialphaproperty in the mesh in Nifskope (unless it's already enabled).

Backup your meshes first.

Open the mesh in nifskope, select the nitrishape/nitristrip containing the transparent texture. If you see a nialphaproperty block, then you're probably good. Otherwise you need to add it. Right click on the nitrishape/nitristrip containing the transparent texture, select node>attach property, select nialphaproperty. Click on your new nialphaproperty, and search for the flags property in Block details pane. It should have a value of 237. Change this value to 4844. The Threshold value (just under the Flags property) depends of the level of transparency, experiment with values in the [0, 255] range. Save the mesh. Do this for both _0 and _1 mesh.

Remember that if the part you're wanting to make transparent doesn't has anything under it (no skin), then you'll be able to see through your character. It may be funny at first, but you probably don't want that.

You need to make a transparent texture first. You're right, it has something to do with alpha channels. The exact process depends on which software you're using. In GIMP, I use the eraser brush. Remember to save the texture in DXT5 format. You only have to modify the diffuse texture.

... and you must also enable the nialphaproperty in the mesh in Nifskope (unless it's already enabled).

Backup your meshes first.

Open the mesh in nifskope, select the nitrishape/nitristrip containing the transparent texture. If you see a nialphaproperty block, then you're probably good. Otherwise you need to add it. Right click on the nitrishape/nitristrip containing the transparent texture, select node>attach property, select nialphaproperty. Click on your new nialphaproperty, and search for the flags property in Block details pane. It should have a value of 237. Change this value to 4844. The Threshold value (just under the Flags property) depends of the level of transparency, experiment with values in the [0, 255] range. Save the mesh. Do this for both _0 and _1 mesh.

Remember that if the part you're wanting to make transparent doesn't has anything under it (no skin), then you'll be able to see through your character. It may be funny at first, but you probably don't want that.

Thanks I'll check it out.. :D

thanks for the help even i cann't download it

Looking for a Sex animation Mod with squirt / cumshot animation essentially for Futanari Characters / SoS base Meshed Characters & Bukakke textures.

Just get a female masturbation replacer and the mod "Cumshot". There are also some bukkake texture replacers here on LL. Just dig around and you'll find them.

Its and elven armour + Cloaks of skyrim . Elven armour ofc from some replacer pack, there are plenty of them just look for skimpy versions + aMidianBorn textures.

That doesn't look like any cloak from CoS I've ever seen.

Its and elven armour + Cloaks of skyrim . Elven armour ofc from some replacer pack, there are plenty of them just look for skimpy versions + aMidianBorn textures.

I've forget about this pack.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13486/

Its the one from the screenie.

13486-3-1332462089.jpg

Are you sure about that? The one in my screen looks much smaller and i never saw that cloak though i'm playing with that mod for Who knows how much time

I've forget about this pack.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13486/

Its the one from the screenie.

13486-3-1332462089.jpg

Are you sure about that? The one in my screen looks much smaller and i never saw that cloak though i'm playing with that mod for Who knows how much time

There is long and short versions of the cloaks, so you might just be seeing the long versions.

Archived