The Banning Game - II

54 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

Banned for making me chuckle!

Oooooooh! You get BANNED like that!!! because you don't take donttouchmethere's ban seriously enough!!!
Mumbling to himself and throwing exclamation marks around. 👺

3 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

Oooooooh! You get BANNED like that!!! because you don't take donttouchmethere's ban seriously enough!!!
Mumbling to himself and throwing exclamation marks around. 👺

Yeah, well, you get banned for mumbling! No mumbling! None! Cease your mumbling, or be reinstated and banned again!

15 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

Yeah, well, you get banned for mumbling! No mumbling! None! Cease your mumbling, or be reinstated and banned again!

BANNED for being an anti-mumbling activist

22 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

BANNED out of solidarity. 😇

Reveal hidden contents

BANNED for fretting over making sense

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for fretting over making sense

Banned for using a word you could have made some kind of pun with, "fret" in this case, yet not making a pun, even though puns are a perfectly valid form of humor despite that many people claim to dislike them, although I think they say they don't like them simply because they think it's "cool" to claim to not like puns, along the lines of "Yeah, like, I don't laugh at stupid dad jokes, bro, yeah, no, I don't."

On 5/1/2024 at 6:44 PM, branmakmuffin said:

Banned for using a word you could have made some kind of pun with, "fret" in this case, yet not making a pun, even though puns are a perfectly valid form of humor despite that many people claim to dislike them, although I think they say they don't like them simply because they think it's "cool" to claim to not like puns, along the lines of "Yeah, like, I don't laugh at stupid dad jokes, bro, yeah, no, I don't."

BANNED for using waaaaaay too many words about the possibility of using some sort of pun. 😇

On 5/2/2024 at 8:58 PM, branmakmuffin said:

Banned for not making it clear how you feel about puns.

BANNED because you don't know!
Attention:

Spoiler

PUNS LINE incoming: 😇
how much I LOVE puns! The worse the better ... 😁

34 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

BANNED because you don't know!
Attention:

Reveal hidden contents

BANNED because you Think that I don't know.