Arcueid Brunestud Posted April 26, 2014 Posted April 26, 2014 Have some knowledge of Bundesliga, he is.
Molevalence Posted April 26, 2014 Posted April 26, 2014 I have a cat that looks like your avatar but orange.
Molevalence Posted April 26, 2014 Posted April 26, 2014 Bet your avatar was in the tan booth for too long.
Dyschromie Posted April 30, 2014 Posted April 30, 2014 Recognized it clearly by a great sleepy smile!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 I beg your pardon but even though my overfondness of football goes deep and strong, I do not, I repeat, I do not forsake my job for it. It is enough for me with the lack of sleep and over indulgence in caffeine which occurred every 2 years, at least. Know this, the coming 14th June arrest at Manaus were a ruse, made to remove you from whatever left of your power... and to pluck out your whiskers. I'm looking forward for this event. Who's with me?!
TiredGerman Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 Ah. A revolution against old ones. Bold move sir, bold move.
nonusnomeni Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 also wants to contribute to increasing the production of ropes
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.