Thulas Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 Probably never has seen her before if he calls her a furry.
TiredGerman Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 Well she does have cat ears... and she is often called a 'ninjakitty' and similar feline names.
Thulas Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 Confuses many, many things. Ninjakitty isn't a nickname for Marina but an artist who draws erotic pictures.
TiredGerman Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 should provide a link then to prove this. Â Plus Marina meows occasionally.
Thulas Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/NinjaKitty/profile  Has a strange logic; just because someone meows it doesn't makes that person a cat.
TiredGerman Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 True. Though I have to say the, from what I can tell from the storys, ears of Marina seemed to be real ears in the illustrations of her. Plus the meowing does give her a certain 'feline feel'. Â From what I know fullfledged furries go way beyond cat ears and meowing, in that thier practices sometimes involve special costumes and role playing. Then again I have never met one.
Thulas Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 Still confuses many things. No, they are not her real ears but a simple hairband.
TiredGerman Posted May 3, 2014 Posted May 3, 2014 Ah bloody hell... I'm never right am I? Â ...Wait. Where did she get those in the lore? Did she buy them somewhere or make them herself? If so why? What promted the thought: " Know what I need? A headband with cat ears on it!"
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 I guess I should read 500 post back to make sense of this. XD
nonusnomeni Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 Gotten himself an infatuation towards loud eerie shrieking.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 I sincerely believe he secretly wishes that too.
formel Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 With this kind of belves he is well equipet for a church founding.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.