Jump to content

Say something interesting about the person above you - II


Guest

Recommended Posts

Guest Ragna_Rok
Posted

posts lots of empty messages without any meaning on internet boards spread across the webz

Posted

Just. Discovered. A. Completely. New. Star.

He. Will. Let. Goatboy. Get. In. Touch. With. The. Local. Females. For. Interrogation.

Posted

Captain, I register a facinating new liveform.

 

It seems to have the physique of one of your earth felines, though it somehow has the capacity to speak.

I will require further investigation.

Posted

Maybe I am going out of limb here, but the goat and the boy topic, or goatboy if you please, had been discussed incessantly at great length without so much as a information pointing as to what starting this interesting yet dull debate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...