TiredGerman Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Has some left over from last time. If she shares.
Thulas Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Should be happy to have at least a small role in the next...thing.
TiredGerman Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 profiles members that post regularly. And what can I say, I like meeting people.
Thulas Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Could meet her if he wants to suffer from dryness.
TiredGerman Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 As long as she garanties that it is warm when I get there. I hate dry colds.
Dyschromie Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Should know it's so hot that you could explode... Taste it!
TiredGerman Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Likes it hot and spicy! okay. I'll try some....*Tastes some* ...AAAAAAHHHHHHHH. DAMN Thats hot. But tasty! Could I take some of this with me?
Thulas Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Should leave before the immature hooker will drain both blood and sperm.
TiredGerman Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Indeed. knows from my habits that I stay past midnight.
TiredGerman Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 ... itself. Because this cat has seen too much.
Thulas Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 Is old, has lots of... lets call it years in fur.
Thulas Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 Unfortunately isn't a cat; but maybe he likes being in a zoo.
TiredGerman Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 should know by now that not all beasts can be put in a cage. BTW, how is yours in Jormungandr s dungeon?
Thulas Posted February 24, 2014 Posted February 24, 2014 Easily can see that I am walking around freely.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.