Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 I had my share of Tic-tac. No, thank you.
Dyschromie Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Has not any chewing gum... Only tic-tac...
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Got my mind dirtied with some women munching a chewing gum. Like the lady on your signature, but much hotter, naughty, and a bit nasty albeit sexy. Ice cream~~~ Anyone want a goulash?
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Bring out the goulash! Our hungarian friends will surely be delighted to see the food of today. Perhaps not happy when seeing the price.. but that is another story.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Is particularly interested to constantly tease his fellow European with his favourite food. I heard he taken a cat-being appearance and personality if I not gravely mistaken.
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Believes I wet people's mouths with delicious food that I would like to taste as well. Not at all, in fact today this fellow European mentioned made me hungry with a pizza he got and in the end he did not liked it that much. Oh, such a pity. Â Also got the first post in 500 page... grrr.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Here comes the cat-man who lets his fellow member droll with a food that he doesn't appreciate much seeing it is an artery buster special.
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Gives away Nonu's true identity. Should be prepared for a catastrophe happening.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 I have with me a well supplied stock of catnip and a speargun. I also have a goulash as well. Muahahahahahaha~~~!!!
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Won't hesitate to throw the goulash bowl in your face. Watch out people!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Reveal my strategies to upset the cat. Time to post a wanted poster on national telly.Â
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Hello, mom. I am on TV! *waves* Wait, I do not enjoy popularity. Â Bad man, bad man!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Can always take the penitence option to repent his past evils.
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Will not get anything more from me; Â I swear she looked level 18 for gods sake!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Hmmm... I have to sit through Google for a time and still can't find any references to the post. I guess it's a wrong place. Speaking of which, where is that fellow European named formel hiding at?
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Also is interested in formel whereabouts which eludes me. Eludes everyone for that matter, a neonate avatar does not describe much at all.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Noticed the disappearance as well. Theoretically speaking.
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 In the mood to display his deep-thinking avatar on all the upper part of BBoF.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 However it may seems disturbing, he's also kept a check on the board as well.
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Finds my methods of stalking people disturbing. Oh I said stalking.. ummm.. I mean.. look a stoned lion!
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Theorise a dizzy lion is amusing to the annoyance of a certain grumpy cat, or cats if he's around here today.
Rasta the Lion Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Gets to see Rasta in all his majesty for now.
MikeMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Quite promptly denies such magnificent offer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.