Bouncing Breast Skeleton - Do you use it?

Do you use the bouncing breasts skeleton?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the bouncing breasts skeleton?

• Yes
    • No
    • Whats that?

Well? Do ya, punk?

Asking because now that I am, I won't go back. I'm considering making it a requirement for a future version of SexoutNG, and getting all the sex animations fixed up to use it.

I can't do the animations without making the skeleton a requirement for them.

I could make two different datapacks to download, but... ugh.

Not to sound egotistical, but that's my opinion. So far the major content for Sexout is Tryout, Brutal Rapers and Sewerslave. I would approach TraumX from the Nexus, inform him of this project if he isn't already aware, and get permission to put his skeleton in the Sexout datapack.

I think I do' date=' I have it installed to prevent the 'infinite boobs' problem but I never really noticed them bouncing as I walk.

Either I should pay more attention or something's wrong.

[/quote']

You need the clothes to match or it will only happen when you're walking naked. Need a mesh from BNB installed for it to work naked as well.

They only bounce if you're using BNB or Revenag's Type 3 bouncing. Also for the Tryout outfits. Its not something that happems automatically, outfits have to be built for it.

I'm pretty sure I have it' date=' haven't noticed any outfits yet, but haven't installed many either, but I don't get infinate boobs at least.

Quick Question how does it worm in with different boob sizes like Berri, Skinny, or BB?

[/quote']

You need the two skeletons as a base. From there you can add compatible meshes (bodies and armor). If your mesh isn't compatible, it will work fine, but the boobs won't bounce when using it.

So if you install a non-BNB Cali body, it won't bounce when nude.

I believe the bodies are all type3 or 3.5 texture compatible (+ cupsize requirements) though, so you can use any textures you like with them.

There are type3 bodies out there (and maybe type3.5 and type6) that have BNB support.

Unless you REALLY want to whore-up the wasteland, I suggest you don't install the BNB armor pack though. Loogie has a great 'file' on nexus, linked to in the tryouts thread, with good looking BNB armors. I had the same questions as you.

If you have the skeletons installed but not the bodies or armors, then you won't notice a difference except on his NPCs in tryouts that require it (and have bouncing breasts).

There are type3 bodies out there (and maybe type3.5 and type6) that have BNB support.

No Type6 BNB' date=' as far as I know. Which sucks, because Type6 is fucking great. Way better than type3 in my opinion.

Then again the only places I know to look are the Nexus and Loda.

[/quote']

Well the (good?) news is all that needs done to get any of the meshes to bounce with the skeleton is to 'weight paint' the meshes. Basically you need to tell it that not all the bones on the breast go with the chest/torso, some belong to this other bone (the tit bone added by the skeleton).

Same thing with any mesh, so nude bodies and armor both.

I don't think it's difficult to do, but haven't tried.

It's those painted meshes sitting on skeletons without tit bones (like the vanilla skeleton) that cause the infinistretching issue. Meshes weighted to bones that don't exist.

I use it. Type 6 BB isn't that difficult to do' date=' just have to follow the how to make BB armor guide from Type3 BB armor and replace the armor mesh with body mesh and set it to skin at the end so the texture will use your skin texture.

[/quote']

If you've already made one, would you like to share it with the rest of us? :)

I have it installed after encountering problems with trout but I don't use it for my character. I prefer my characters to have a leanwe lighter look... what would happen to the animations for.people that don't have it on their characters?

The animations wouldn't work. Infinite tits and god knows what else for everyone.

That said' date=' I want to make it clear: You do not have to replace your [i']body[/i] or your armor to have the skeleton installed. What breaks things are bodies that need the skeleton when it's not there, like those NPCs in Legion Tryout.

If you only install the two skeleton files, and nothing else, your character and all the vanilla NPCs will remain as they are -- without bouncing breasts.

If I do end up requiring these skeletons, then you'll need a nude body to use during sex that works with them -- and a default one will be included, if you don't want to install your own.

I have it installed after encountering problems with trout but I don't use it for my character. I prefer my characters to have a leanwe lighter look... what would happen to the animations for.people that don't have it on their characters?

The animations wouldn't work. Infinite tits and god knows what else for everyone.

That said' date=' I want to make it clear: You do not have to replace your [i']body[/i] or your armor to have the skeleton installed. What breaks things are bodies that need the skeleton when it's not there, like those NPCs in Legion Tryout.

If you only install the two skeleton files, and nothing else, your character and all the vanilla NPCs will remain as they are -- without bouncing breasts.

If I do end up requiring these skeletons, then you'll need a nude body to use during sex that works with them -- and a default one will be included, if you don't want to install your own.

That's great,then. If you ever saw a bb model when you don't have BB installed it can mess up appearances quite a bit. It took me some time to find the problem myself so having it in the source files would be rather nice.

I migby take another look at using the BB models for my next character. The way its used in tryout really helped me learn to accept it. First time I tried it, I swear the bounce and swing while my character was running gave me sympathy back pain.

That's great,then. If you ever saw a bb model when you don't have BB installed it can mess up appearances quite a bit. It took me some time to find the problem myself so having it in the source files would be rather nice.

I migby take another look at using the BB models for my next character. The way its used in tryout really helped me learn to accept it. First time I tried it, I swear the bounce and swing while my character was running gave me sympathy back pain.

I agree. I really did not like it when I installed the full back. The tits were much too large for my taste, at least on the petite female character I was using, and all the clothes were straight out of the whores of 5th avenue in whoreville.

That said, In the tryouts thread there is a ton of great information from Loogie with links to better clothes and stuff like that.

Right now I believe I'm using (I rolled my own .zip for FOMM, hard to remember what's in it):

- BNB skeletons (just skeleton.nif files)

- BNB anim (.kf) files

- One of the smaller-chested 'optional' BNB bodies.

- Some BNB compatible clothing Loogie pointed me at

-- Alice Murray

-- Jill Valentine BSAA

-- Type3 BNB Leather Armors

-- NV Lady

-- Nida

-- Tribal Outfits

-- "epock"