Personalities based on days of the week

So let's say you live in an orphanage in a magical medieval world.

The orphanage is run by 7 women. Each woman is named after a day of the week, it's their title and name. Each "Matron's" personality reflects their day.

So let's say that "Sunday" is old and cranky and demands obedience and loyalty. (kinda like an angry nun)

Saturday is the fun one, willing to cut lose with the little shits but doesn't always take her responsibilities within the orphanage as seriously as she should.

Thursday in my mind was the aggressive over protective one.

So what would you think the others would be like?

Just some random musings and a bit  out of a series of short stories I've been writing. And no, there's no funny business going on in the story. At least not this series. Trying to flesh out the other days but nothing sounds right.

Wednesday would be Fastidious... No playing around, nose to the wheel kind of thing.

fastidious

fă-stĭd′ē-əs, fə-

adjective

1- Showing or acting with careful attention to detail.

2- Difficult to please; exacting.

3- Excessively scrupulous or sensitive, as in taste, propriety, or neatness: synonym: meticulous.

From The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition

Friday and Monday should be the most interesting:

Friday would party all day long with lots of clothing on the floors, glowsticks, and snacks! perhaps, around a fire!

Monday will lay on her back all day long, tied in bed, ready for a long hot relaxing day! ?

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living.
And the child born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, good and gay.
8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You appear to be ignoring the actual names of the days - Moon day; Tyr's day; Wotan's day; Thor's day; Frig and Freya's day; Saturn's day and Sun day.

:classic_biggrin: Actually, it IS a very sunny sunday right now and we plan to make a lot of use of it today.

? ?‍♀️

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You appear to be ignoring the actual names of the days - Moon day; Tyr's day; Wotan's day; Thor's day; Frig and Freya's day; Saturn's day and Sun day.

Saturn, for instance, is associated with melancholia. Wotan "master of ecstacy".

You're right, I am ignoring it because I don't care. If I went that route I could pull from lore from every country and culture on earth and get a different answer each time, pick and choose which ones I want and how I want them.

Which is why I asked, basically, a personal opinion on the subject.

1 hour ago, coldheartzero said:

You're right, I am ignoring it because I don't care. If I went that route I could pull from lore from every country and culture on earth and get a different answer each time,

Ah, I see. You mean you are yet another ignoramus who knows nothing of the subject and prefers childish nonsense.