Animated dildo.

Gagoloth

I would also like to note that I didn't have to change pointfloatrendering and whatnot to =1 in my Skyrimprefs for enboost to work. I was afraid when I loaded the game the colors and stuff would look funky, but thankfully with just enboost it isn't neccessary. However I'm worried if I want godrays and the water effects I'm going to have to set it, which in turn will make the game look ugly without a profile (and a FPS killer even with enboost on my laptop) hmm decisions :)

I can't wait to try it in my main rig once I get back to the states in two more weeks.

Feeling a little better.  I'm done with editing the rest of the Elin skeletons and updated Racial Compatibility for the Elins (there is no longer a "x2chElin_ElinRaceController.pex").  I'll include the race compatiblity files from both Himika and TMPhoenix as separate options. 

I know the Elins had issues with Vamp Lord transformations, but I was using old RC files.  I started a new game so I don't know yet if updating to the lates version of Himika's RC fixed the transformation. 

Hi guys , i have just a question about "downloads" , I don't know how download fils in these links : http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4051166-1-1.html

Some of them ask me to download a program... but im not sure of it and I would like ask how did you downloaded all these fils?

Whoa, I don't recall any program d/l requests. There's a new thread for these files. Try here:http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/401-new-followers-hairpack-and-more-angeli-elin/

Hi guys , i have just a question about "downloads" , I don't know how download fils in these links : http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4051166-1-1.html

Some of them ask me to download a program... but im not sure of it and I would like ask how did you downloaded all these fils?

If you hit a download site for a mod that tries to download a program to you then you need to cancel the download and look for the option to download only the file (may have to turn off a checkbox). Usually it's presented as a default option to "download faster" but what they are really trying to do is load a piece of Adware onto your machine so you'll get presented with more ads in more intrusive situations and they'll get the advertising revenue for having turned your computer into an ad-spewing robot.

Those sites also allow you to download only the actual file as well and they do not alter that file to include their ads or any adware so you just have to be watchful and wary but not do without.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived