Animated dildo.

Gagoloth

So i was roaming around on 3dm when i found an animated dildo.

The files contains bondage gear for cbbe and unpb.

For unpb: rope bondage with a cbbe skin that covers the body.

For unpb: rope bondage.

bondage sets for both bodies as well as the skin for cbbe are bugged.

Here are some picks and a link to Mega. now i don't have all the picks and I'm to lazy to add the rest.

https://mega.co.nz/#!DZUCUYZD!BTTErjTTSYFAz_VbChWN9kJSH3lVAl89T6_29R9Tlac (Updated download link as of 11/19/2014) (Link down)

To get them in-game just go into you console and type "HELP ANGELI"

Original post on 3dm. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/space-uid-6538938.html

The authors profile featuring other kinky mods.http://bbs.3dmgame.com/space-uid-6538938.html

post-47871-0-76876500-1379352350_thumb.jpg

post-47871-0-12955000-1379352351_thumb.jpg

On 9/17/2013 at 4:01 AM, poblivion said:

Thanks :)  Are there any other MOD contains dildo? I know only Adult Toys by Calyps.

Not that i know of. I do know that they can be very hard to find unfortunately most of the really good looking ones are private mods.

• 2 weeks later...

I so wanted to try that "mod body" thingy with dwemer prosthetics but whenever I put it on my game crashes ._. Does it need like specific skeleton or something else? It doesn't work with my XPMS

I haven't gotten all the parts either. I also notice that the body doesn't have the "..._0" & "..._1" versions of normal armor.

I so wanted to try that "mod body" thingy with dwemer prosthetics but whenever I put it on my game crashes ._. Does it need like specific skeleton or something else? It doesn't work with my XPMS

I haven't gotten all the parts either. I also notice that the body doesn't have the "..._0" & "..._1" versions of normal armor.

I'll share what I know, I have it working 'somewhat'. I can't tell if there's functionality I'm missing. I have the mods installed and visually there, but I don't know what else they're supposed to do. Haven't found how to 'milk' the Elin, haven't found the milk vendor.

As close as I can determine, it's designed for the Elin race, and I've installed all of the mods I can find. http://pan.baidu.com...category/type=0

The tattoo one does seem to have a bad texture, my Elin looks purple.

The prosthetics look fine, but you're going to be running around with nothing else on. Only one of the clothing mods works without replacing the armor, but it doesn't seem to be centered right. The milk siphon tubes align correctly, and the dildos do as well and have some animation. Suffice to say that makes it a little non-lore friendly. The Elin alone should have been the first sign of that. But the 'dwarven' look is pretty good. The main armor is one chestplate (torso and legs) and a set of gloves. There's an overset of gloves (the nuclear ones), but they don't do it for me.

Issues: you can't sharpen/temper the weapons/armor. You can't enchant the more... unusual... items. (Dammit, no dildo of muffle)

Issue: I can't seem to get the broom to work, in the sense it works just like the non-ornate one, but dismounting it is a fast trip to CTD-land.

Issue: I had a rough time with trying to use the body Farui La - Anjie Li created, and it's really picky about the skeleton. But that may be my issue. I was using a XPMS skeleton with SOS support, and TBBP on top. To stop the crashes, I installed the skeleton on top of TBBP.

Issue: Google translate makes reading their boards possible, but the subtext is way beyond me. Support doesn't seem possible since I don't speak or read Chinese to save my life.

Edit: If the original author gave permission for alteration, it would be awesome if someone with the skills could turn the legs into a footwear item and the arms into forearms, leaving the hands as gloves. That would allow the use of a torso piece, possibly.

Okay, so I have been looking at these mods via the creation kit.

I can't get the crossbow to work at all, and I can't open it in CK without CK crashing.

I'm not going anywhere near NifScope, the CK is daunting enough as is. I did see that if you modify the base body (the one with the dwemer arms and legs) you might be able to set the body to allow chest slot items, but that's again beyond my scope.

The original author was alerted to the fact we're now aware of their mods. If they are here and can understand english (which makes them far better than I am at my bilingualness), if they want to give permission for edits and reposts, that'd be awesome. if not, I can understand.

The modelling is just amazing, though.

I can't get the crossbow to work at all, and I can't open it in CK without CK crashing.

I'm not going anywhere near NifScope, the CK is daunting enough as is. I did see that if you modify the base body (the one with the dwemer arms and legs) you might be able to set the body to allow chest slot items, but that's again beyond my scope.

The original author was alerted to the fact we're now aware of their mods. If they are here and can understand english (which makes them far better than I am at my bilingualness), if they want to give permission for edits and reposts, that'd be awesome. if not, I can understand.

Crossbow need DLC Dawnguard you should load it..

Ah, of course. I should have realized that. Thank you for letting me know!!

Edit: I think the CK was pulling that DLC all along, as I do have Dawnguard. The error that seems to be throwing the CK off its rails is:

"Line: 2871 LOCALIZATION: Error opening or reading strings file."

No matter what I click (Abort, retry, ignore) it then stops responding and crashes.

In other news, It turns out after combing their boards that there's a couple more mods I still can't seem to locate by the same author. 

Also, they reference this site off and on.

Edit: I think the CK was pulling that DLC all along, as I do have Dawnguard. The error that seems to be throwing the CK off its rails is:

No matter what I click (Abort, retry, ignore) it then stops responding and crashes.

In other news, It turns out after combing their boards that there's a couple more mods I still can't seem to locate by the same author. 

The CK error tells you that it needs the DLCs declared in the SkyrimEditor.ini file:

Section needing updated:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bUseArchives=1
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa 
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
Mine has all three DLCs declared, delete any references to DLCs you don't have.

The CK error tells you that it needs the DLCs declared in the SkyrimEditor.ini file:

Section needing updated:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bUseArchives=1
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa 
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
Mine has all three DLCs declared, delete any references to DLCs you don't have.

My only regret is that I can 'like' your post only once. That worked, thanks!!

when I ~ help angeli

i see three things I can grab. The dildo, the CBBE body, the UNBP body and the purple-looking thing that makes the game crash when attempting to equip

Anyone figure this out yet?

EDIT: I just downloaded 95% of his mods ... he also had old versions on his page too ( don't know why...) so I did a lot of downloading and replacing.

There is also two files (a mesh and a texture) that I'll overwrite with if something looks funky. I'll do the majority of the testing tomorrow; but may have remedied the crashing when equipping the one body with the missing purple texture (I'll check later or tomorrow as i said - it's 1:03AM as I type this! lol)

I downloaded everything except the flying broom, since that was script based. And these mods are based on the/his Elin (modified?) body.

EDIT #2: Still haven't tested yet... but was wondering - where can we get the version of the elin race he is using (I'm assuming he's using a modified body/textures? And how about a skeleton? Lets keep this thread alive!)

I'm guessing the author is using a previous version of the Elin race and not the update I have in my Elin race post.

Here are the original files containing the core files + skeleton/body mesh/texture options for CBBE and UNP. 

MAIN

Skeleton/Body/Texture Options

Keep in mind that the skeletons are modified vanilla beast skeletons.  If you want to use xpms then you will need to download the latest Main Pack from the Elin race thread.  This contains some xpms skeletons I modified for the Elins and to be compatible with Chesko's Belt-Fastened Quivers animation and Dual-Sheath Redux.

when I ~ help angeli

i see three things I can grab. The dildo, the CBBE body, the UNBP body and the purple-looking thing that makes the game crash when attempting to equip

Anyone figure this out yet?

EDIT: I just downloaded 95% of his mods ... he also had old versions on his page too ( don't know why...) so I did a lot of downloading and replacing.

There is also two files (a mesh and a texture) that I'll overwrite with if something looks funky. I'll do the majority of the testing tomorrow; but may have remedied the crashing when equipping the one body with the missing purple texture (I'll check later or tomorrow as i said - it's 1:03AM as I type this! lol)

I downloaded everything except the flying broom, since that was script based. And these mods are based on the/his Elin (modified?) body.

EDIT #2: Still haven't tested yet... but was wondering - where can we get the version of the elin race he is using (I'm assuming he's using a modified body/textures? And how about a skeleton? Lets keep this thread alive!)

I don't know why the purple body (aka the tattoo item) causes you to crash, it's equippable but makes the skin purple.

The mod worked fine on my normal Elin, I picked everything up in the latest Elin thread. The dwemer prosthetics body is an armor, it won't take any overlay but the chest (56?) which is 'pantsu'. I'm not sure if there are other armors that fit that slot.

I'm curious about the body in the bow mod, it has a dress 'layer' that looks unfinished. The picture in the preview shows a vastly different textured dress, and I'd really like the one in the picture.

I'm also trying to figure out what the larger mabu.dds, jiezhi_sz.dds and SPERHARE.dds do. I'm fairly certain the jiezhi is the replacement texture for the dwemer prosthetics. Still not sure about mabu and SPERHARE.

I'm definitely a huge fan of this body of work. I just wish I understood what was expected a little better. Still not sure how to craft the arrows and bolts, not sure if there's a way to enchant the 'milk pots' to summon jugs of milk. I'm also sad that the latest 'all-in-one' update appears to be the last.

hey henny and psycho (thanks for coming!)

This is the following information I have after doing some more testing:

Equipping the Angeli Milk_be_milk_body works without crash now* (but with some odd anomolies - I'll mention them at the end) (I installed Psycho's new elin mod from his new thread -- using UNP non BBP and the option that makes you flat if you change the weight slider to ZERO)

I still can not equip the Angelitto body (shows up as a purple equippable body -- missing file path/texture somewhere?) as it makes me crash still.

*I notice when equipping the Milk body, my elins body/frame becomes skinnier/thinner in all areas (hips, arms, breast size is different -- why is this? Is this because maybe the author of the mods is using the CBBE version instead of the UNP like I am? Or maybe he is using a custom body all together?) There is quite a bit of clipping also around the hips, and etc.. as I mentioned it becomes skinnier/thinner.

Also I am assuming the angeli milk be_milk_body is supposed to be semi-goro, as it's supposed to make you look like you have no lower half of your legs and no feet -- the lower half of my legs goes invisible as intended, by my feet are still there (looks really weird)

-------------

This was my install order, so please tell me if i am doing anything wrong (I am pretty sure i am)

NOTE: I did not install any of the CME/ECE/Dual Sheath plus Shields on back (as I dont want them in my regular game)

1.) I downloaded the elin race by psycho here (Elin Race v1.2 - Main):

2.) I installed via NMM but did not install the generic race controller (as I already have one from CoTS mod) and not the racecompatibility either (as I have the latest ones from nexus and I do not want to mess up my main CoTS install) (and also not the skeleton files it was asking me to overwrite - skeleton from character assets, skeleton_female and skeletonbeast_female from Character assets female folder -- as these are not in their own file paths and were trying to overwrite my main files)

3.) I get 4 new .ESP's after doing what I mentioned - ElinRace.esm, ElinRaceTaint.esm, elin new body.esp and MikuHairElin.esp

4.) I installed New Elin Body (CBBE or UNP) (2013Sept18_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP-TBBP) -- [i chose the UNP option that makes you flat if weight slider is zero - non-BBP) THIS gives me ANOTHER .esp called "ElinRace Use UNP BBP Body.esp" ... So now i have "elin new body.esp" and the "ElinRace Use UNP BBP Body.esp" .... am I supposed to use both after installing the new body options? or only one? very confusing

5.) I installed Complete CBBE and UNP Texture Pack for the Elin New Body (2013Sept21_Option_CBBE+UNP_TexturesPack_ElinNewBody

--------------

I appreciate the help all - and please let me know where I went terribly wrong ... HenyBill if you could give me some detailed instructions on how you did your install order and everything you included would be great... i hope it's not an issue of needing Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back .. i can easily enough make backups of the skeletons I said i didnt install however, if that is the issue at hand...

UPDATE: It seems as if Angeli is using some kind of re-mesh/re-text of the CBBE body version, from what i can make out from this page: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4019215-1-1.html

I have attached the file that the link, links to as well .. am I supposed to replace these files ontop of my elin files?
And if so.. which ones and what folders? There seems to be a lose file, collar.nif in there somehwere also..

Wow.. and people thought CoTS install procedure was hard >_<

Angeli.rar

hey henny and psycho (thanks for coming!)

This is the following information I have after doing some more testing:

Equipping the Angeli Milk_be_milk_body works without crash now* (but with some odd anomolies - I'll mention them at the end) (I installed Psycho's new elin mod from his new thread -- using UNP non BBP and the option that makes you flat if you change the weight slider to ZERO)

I still can not equip the Angelitto body (shows up as a purple equippable body -- missing file path/texture somewhere?) as it makes me crash still.

*I notice when equipping the Milk body, my elins body/frame becomes skinnier/thinner in all areas (hips, arms, breast size is different -- why is this? Is this because maybe the author of the mods is using the CBBE version instead of the UNP like I am? Or maybe he is using a custom body all together?) There is quite a bit of clipping also around the hips, and etc.. as I mentioned it becomes skinnier/thinner.

Also I am assuming the angeli milk be_milk_body is supposed to be semi-goro, as it's supposed to make you look like you have no lower half of your legs and no feet -- the lower half of my legs goes invisible as intended, by my feet are still there (looks really weird)

-------------

This was my install order, so please tell me if i am doing anything wrong (I am pretty sure i am)

NOTE: I did not install any of the CME/ECE/Dual Sheath plus Shields on back (as I dont want them in my regular game)

1.) I downloaded the elin race by psycho here (Elin Race v1.2 - Main):

2.) I installed via NMM but did not install the generic race controller (as I already have one from CoTS mod) and not the racecompatibility either (as I have the latest ones from nexus and I do not want to mess up my main CoTS install) (and also not the skeleton files it was asking me to overwrite - skeleton from character assets, skeleton_female and skeletonbeast_female from Character assets female folder -- as these are not in their own file paths and were trying to overwrite my main files)

3.) I get 4 new .ESP's after doing what I mentioned - ElinRace.esm, ElinRaceTaint.esm, elin new body.esp and MikuHairElin.esp

4.) I installed New Elin Body (CBBE or UNP) (2013Sept18_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP-TBBP) -- [i chose the UNP option that makes you flat if weight slider is zero - non-BBP) THIS gives me ANOTHER .esp called "ElinRace Use UNP BBP Body.esp" ... So now i have "elin new body.esp" and the "ElinRace Use UNP BBP Body.esp" .... am I supposed to use both after installing the new body options? or only one? very confusing

5.) I installed Complete CBBE and UNP Texture Pack for the Elin New Body (2013Sept21_Option_CBBE+UNP_TexturesPack_ElinNewBody

--------------

I appreciate the help all - and please let me know where I went terribly wrong ... HenyBill if you could give me some detailed instructions on how you did your install order and everything you included would be great... i hope it's not an issue of needing Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back .. i can easily enough make backups of the skeletons I said i didnt install however, if that is the issue at hand...

UPDATE: It seems as if Angeli is using some kind of re-mesh/re-text of the CBBE body version, from what i can make out from this page: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4019215-1-1.html

I have attached the file that the link, links to as well .. am I supposed to replace these files ontop of my elin files?

And if so.. which ones and what folders? There seems to be a lose file, collar.nif in there somehwere also..

Wow.. and people thought CoTS install procedure was hard >_<

I was able to download most of the files, but since it was getting late, I did not install them, yet.  I looked at some of the files with Nifscope and a DDS viewer so here is what I can say at the moment.

- The Angeli body (cbbe and unp) is not the same as any of the Elin bodies.

- I may be wrong, but the body with the dwarven prosthetics (with the high-heel boots) requires HDT.

- The skeleton that the author is using appears to be the original Elin skeleton (modified vanilla beast).  Using my modified xpms skeletons from the latest Elin update will still work, but the Angeli bodies will not look the same.

I can edit the Elin (xpms) skeletons to match the one from Angeli.

- The collar files from Angeli.rar is different from the collar files from the Autumn Edition and judging by the texture files, looks like it contains the normal headwear like what the author's avatar is wearing.

Regarding installation of the Elin Race.

-  The main package contains the default, non-nude Tera Elin body.  There are options to change it to a nude version and that is when "elin new body.esp" is installed.  If you don't want the Tera body (and the "elin new body.esp"), do not install the "nude" options.

- If you happen to install "elin new body.esp" (Tera body) and CBBE or UNP custom bodies, you only need to either deactivate "elin new body.esp" or move the custom CBBE or UNP BBP plugin to the end of the load order (recommended anyway).

- Best results can be achieved if grouping the Elin plugins (custom BBP body plugin at the bottom of the group) and low in the load order.

Has anyone contacted the author for permission to upload here? 

Right now I'm working on the translations for an integrated package and this also contains modifications for the summoned Elins (milk body, armors, and weapons).  I have not done any testing yet.

PsychoMachina, I used your mod (and mad props for it) as the base, and everything seemed to install fine. I'm no experienced modder, so if you say the skeleton in Anjie Li's pack will make them look different, I believe you. I am, however, not using HDT.

Combing through it seems the basic gist is we can reprint, but can't modify it. At least, that's what it looks like to me.

Note: This mod is ARROW & KNEE MOD TEAM ™ (Chinese: the knee Arrow mod group ™) production, If you want to reprint reprint, copy all the contents of the above may not be modified!And in the apparent position marked reproduced, thank you!

That's what Google Translate gets you. I also see a lot of thanking the Landlord and good sofa comments, so that shows you that Google's not done with their Chinese Simplified Han translations.

There's a post I'm trying to find where someone points out this very thread, and the author's reply seems to indicate permission wasn't asked. That's why I haven't put up any of the modded .esps I built (plus they're most likely crap).

Also, if you install Remodelled Armor CBBE3M (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13004) you can find a series of chests in Whiterun (after entering, hard right, under the arch) with armor that fills non-standard slots. The dwarven armor looks especially good.

Lastly, PM, if you can find that hat the author's avatar shows, that'd be awesome!!

Archived