Animated dildo.

Gagoloth

@HennyBill

I'm done with the translations, but now I'm not sure I should upload the integrated package.  If there were any references to this site, most likely they are pointing to the Elin race thread.  Hopefully, anyone who can contact the author, will ask for permission.

Btw, I'm having problems with the prosthetic bodies and the tattoo body.  I always crash when equipping them.  The other bodies work fine, but the ones with the dwarven hands and legs always causes CTD when equipped.  I know it's a skeleton issue, but I tried different Elin skeletons and installing BBP skeletons without any success.  The only skeleton I did not try are TBBP.

I'm using my updated files and was going to try the old files, but noticed you had success with the latest body and skeletons.

What did you do to fix the problem?

The summoned Elins look fine and they use the milk (prosthetic) bodies. 

post-64505-0-47134800-1381286417_thumb.jpg

Also I'm having clipping problems with the underwear (top and bottom) and the top-half of the patchwork skirt looks odd.  I have yet to try out the flying broom, any pointers on how to get that to work?

If you want the integrated package which contains the different bodies, weapons, and modified summon Elins, send me a pm.

EDIT

Yeah, I was hoping the headwear the author's avatar is using is included with the files I downloaded, but there are only two, similar head replacers, neither being the open face version.

hey henny and psycho (thanks for coming!)

This is the following information I have after doing some more testing:

Equipping the Angeli Milk_be_milk_body works without crash now* (but with some odd anomolies - I'll mention them at the end) (I installed Psycho's new elin mod from his new thread -- using UNP non BBP and the option that makes you flat if you change the weight slider to ZERO)

I still can not equip the Angelitto body (shows up as a purple equippable body -- missing file path/texture somewhere?) as it makes me crash still.

*I notice when equipping the Milk body, my elins body/frame becomes skinnier/thinner in all areas (hips, arms, breast size is different -- why is this? Is this because maybe the author of the mods is using the CBBE version instead of the UNP like I am? Or maybe he is using a custom body all together?) There is quite a bit of clipping also around the hips, and etc.. as I mentioned it becomes skinnier/thinner.

Also I am assuming the angeli milk be_milk_body is supposed to be semi-goro, as it's supposed to make you look like you have no lower half of your legs and no feet -- the lower half of my legs goes invisible as intended, by my feet are still there (looks really weird)

-------------

This was my install order, so please tell me if i am doing anything wrong (I am pretty sure i am)

NOTE: I did not install any of the CME/ECE/Dual Sheath plus Shields on back (as I dont want them in my regular game)

1.) I downloaded the elin race by psycho here (Elin Race v1.2 - Main):

2.) I installed via NMM but did not install the generic race controller (as I already have one from CoTS mod) and not the racecompatibility either (as I have the latest ones from nexus and I do not want to mess up my main CoTS install) (and also not the skeleton files it was asking me to overwrite - skeleton from character assets, skeleton_female and skeletonbeast_female from Character assets female folder -- as these are not in their own file paths and were trying to overwrite my main files)

3.) I get 4 new .ESP's after doing what I mentioned - ElinRace.esm, ElinRaceTaint.esm, elin new body.esp and MikuHairElin.esp

4.) I installed New Elin Body (CBBE or UNP) (2013Sept18_Option_NewElinBodies_BBP-TBBP) -- [i chose the UNP option that makes you flat if weight slider is zero - non-BBP) THIS gives me ANOTHER .esp called "ElinRace Use UNP BBP Body.esp" ... So now i have "elin new body.esp" and the "ElinRace Use UNP BBP Body.esp" .... am I supposed to use both after installing the new body options? or only one? very confusing

5.) I installed Complete CBBE and UNP Texture Pack for the Elin New Body (2013Sept21_Option_CBBE+UNP_TexturesPack_ElinNewBody

--------------

I appreciate the help all - and please let me know where I went terribly wrong ... HenyBill if you could give me some detailed instructions on how you did your install order and everything you included would be great... i hope it's not an issue of needing Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back .. i can easily enough make backups of the skeletons I said i didnt install however, if that is the issue at hand...

UPDATE: It seems as if Angeli is using some kind of re-mesh/re-text of the CBBE body version, from what i can make out from this page: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4019215-1-1.html

I have attached the file that the link, links to as well .. am I supposed to replace these files ontop of my elin files?

And if so.. which ones and what folders? There seems to be a lose file, collar.nif in there somehwere also..

Wow.. and people thought CoTS install procedure was hard >_<

Oh boy, I'm not the best person to ask how I got something to work. If I'm not breaking Skyrim, I'm not happy.

What I recall was originally installing the Elin packs by PsychoMachina, and was very happy. I followed the directions, installed the CBBE... ah, that's what you did differently. I went CBBE, and I'm fairly certain Anjie Li did too.

So follow the CBBE directions by PsychoMachina. They are superbly written and I was able to follow them with no trouble.

Here's the key: Make the elin you want, and play her for a bit. Make sure everything's working. I swear, 90% of my crashes are skeleton based.

Then install the Angeli body mod. Then try to equip the body mod. If you crash, make sure the .esp is low in your order, as BOSS has no idea what it is.

Then (if you're me), go completely berserk because between PsychoMachina and Anjie Li, playing Skyrim is a lot more fun, and install all the Anjie Li mods you can.

However, the probable best course of action is to wait until PsychoMachina's created an english version of Anjie Li's final mod containing everything. I'm hoping Anjie Li will agree to an english version of his/her mod with english translations, but I'm not confident enough in google translate to try writing that in english and translating it, then pasting the message to him/her.

Addendum: I know I'll be breaking my game all over again when the TBBP Elin skeleton with a belly bone node is released.

I'll post this here so henny can see this as well:

Angeli dwarven Vibrator has a partial missing file path it seems, as the buttplug part is pure White with no texture. (English pack sent to me by Psycho)

The Angeli prosthetic body makes me instantly CTD when trying to equip it still (installed the 0.7 scale/CBBE this time and not UNP [non-BBP, non-TPP] body this time and overwrote skeletons when it had asked - still crash - and then I installed the BBP-version and still crashed as well)

The prosthetic hands however equipped fine.

The Angeli panties set didn't make me crash this time, however they clip horridly with the CBBE-BBP body and the nipple bandaids don't even show up (as the breasts are too bit and they're clipping underneath).

The Angeli tattoo instantly CTDs me.

The milk body shows up very odd when looking at it in inventory menu (shows the outfit equipped to the burned skin/burned body texture/mesh) but when equipped it looks fine and doesn't crash.

The milk pot that goes into the ass looks fine, equips and doesn't crash - the one that goes to the breasts clips a little bit, but other wise looks fine and doesn't crash.

I also noticed your plugins folder installs to data, and not data/SKSE/plugins .. Is this correct or a mistake you may have overlooked? I made a copy of the pyshicsextension/bbp files just in case, in the plugins folder that installed to /Data, to the Data/skse/plugins folder, and the breast pyshics were going crazy. So I removed them of course.

So i have no idea what I am doing wrong now .. any input would be great.

Lastly, when I crashed from said mods, when attempting to load the saved elin game, 5 times out of 10 it would instantly CTD me. I haven't had this problem ever, even when I would very rarely crash on my main charcter, i would be able to load the game up and get in fine.

I have found the cause of the crashing when equipping certain bodies.  You need to do the following:

1. Move the PLUGINS folder into the SKSE folder (Data > SKSE > PLUGIN).
  2. Download the HDT Physics Extension files from HERE.  Extract and add the HDTPhysicsExtension DLL and XML files to the PLUGINS folder, allowing the new files to replace the original.  As of posting this the version you need is v9-28.
  3. Make sure you installed either the Elin CBBE BBP or TBBP body files.  You need the non-Elin BBP or TBBP skeletons so make a backup of whatever skeleton you do have installed in Mesh > Actors > Character > (1) Character Assets, and (2) Character Assets Female.
  4. Done.

If the breastpumps are clipping into the breasts, you need to run showracemenu and, if you have RaceMenu or ECE, adjust the BREASTS slider.

The same may work for the nipple piercings and bandaid nipple covers, but I'm only guessing.

I'll have a look at the other problems.  The game save crashes, I'm inclined to believe, is caused by using scripted mods and adding new scripts in the middle of a playthrough.  Try loading an earlier game, particularly when you were indoors, then load the game save you want to use.

The tattoo body is pointing to textures that are not where they should be.  I found most of the texture files with the exception of a cubemap.  If anyone can search through their Angeli files for "Gold_Ore_e.dds", possibly in a Cubemap folder, then send me the file so that I can fix the tattoo body.

@HennyBill

I'm done with the translations, but now I'm not sure I should upload the integrated package. If there were any references to this site, most likely they are pointing to the Elin race thread. Hopefully, anyone who can contact the author, will ask for permission.

Btw, I'm having problems with the prosthetic bodies and the tattoo body. I always crash when equipping them. The other bodies work fine, but the ones with the dwarven hands and legs always causes CTD when equipped. I know it's a skeleton issue, but I tried different Elin skeletons and installing BBP skeletons without any success. The only skeleton I did not try are TBBP.

I'm using my updated files and was going to try the old files, but noticed you had success with the latest body and skeletons.

What did you do to fix the problem?

The summoned Elins look fine and they use the milk (prosthetic) bodies.

ScreenShot3.jpg

Also I'm having clipping problems with the underwear (top and bottom) and the top-half of the patchwork skirt looks odd. I have yet to try out the flying broom, any pointers on how to get that to work?

If you want the integrated package which contains the different bodies, weapons, and modified summon Elins, send me a pm.

EDIT

Yeah, I was hoping the headwear the author's avatar is using is included with the files I downloaded, but there are only two, similar head replacers, neither being the open face version.

Okay, I sent a message to Anjie Li asking for permission for us to post their work and translate it into english. I have no ETA on a reply. When and if we get one, I'd suggest a new thread for the translated mod. I also asked about the first version of the hat. Let's hope Google Translate is worth a damn.

I'm fairly certain the skeletons are TBBP. I have very little modding experience, so I may be wrong. All I know is that Estrus Chaurus affects the breasts on my Elin when using the dwarven prosthetic body. That only every worked for me before with a TBBP body built in bodyslide.

I had no problems with the broom since I had the original version off the Nexus. The retexture just looks better and the saddle cracks me up. I think the files used in the package are from the original version found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19069/?

I really wish I knew more about how I got all this to work. I'm backing up my data folder right now to try the version you sent me.

Everything is falling into place little by little.  Hopefully the author will give permission and maybe continue adding new contents.

I didn't know Angeli's flying broom is based on the one from Nexus.  I was just curious on how to get it to work.  So far I can only use it as a weapon and the levitation spell is Adept level.  I started a new game and my Elin hasn't reached Apprentice level.  No matter, I'm having fun just watching my summoned Elin cracking skulls with that monster hammer.

Everything is falling into place little by little.  Hopefully the author will give permission and maybe continue adding new contents.

I didn't know Angeli's flying broom is based on the one from Nexus.  I was just curious on how to get it to work.  So far I can only use it as a weapon and the levitation spell is Adept level.  I started a new game and my Elin hasn't reached Apprentice level.  No matter, I'm having fun just watching my summoned Elin cracking skulls with that monster hammer.

I *think* I have some sad news, the impression from the last mod page on 3dm is... well, here.

"Anjie Li hair Mania today welcomed the gratifying last one bomb eleven gift."

So that doesn't look good. The package is also called the final integration, but again, translation errors may mean it's the final version of that mod. I don't know.

OH! The broom. To ride it, (and this is totally counter-intuitive) drop it. In your inventory, select it, and hit 'R' (unless you remapped it, then hit that key).

Bam, ridable broom. It sounds a little horsey.

I'll post this here so henny can see this as well:

Angeli dwarven Vibrator has a partial missing file path it seems, as the buttplug part is pure White with no texture. (English pack sent to me by Psycho)

The Angeli prosthetic body makes me instantly CTD when trying to equip it still (installed the 0.7 scale/CBBE this time and not UNP [non-BBP, non-TPP] body this time and overwrote skeletons when it had asked - still crash - and then I installed the BBP-version and still crashed as well)

The prosthetic hands however equipped fine.

The Angeli panties set didn't make me crash this time, however they clip horridly with the CBBE-BBP body and the nipple bandaids don't even show up (as the breasts are too bit and they're clipping underneath).

The Angeli tattoo instantly CTDs me.

The milk body shows up very odd when looking at it in inventory menu (shows the outfit equipped to the burned skin/burned body texture/mesh) but when equipped it looks fine and doesn't crash.

The milk pot that goes into the ass looks fine, equips and doesn't crash - the one that goes to the breasts clips a little bit, but other wise looks fine and doesn't crash.

I also noticed your plugins folder installs to data, and not data/SKSE/plugins .. Is this correct or a mistake you may have overlooked? I made a copy of the pyshicsextension/bbp files just in case, in the plugins folder that installed to /Data, to the Data/skse/plugins folder, and the breast pyshics were going crazy. So I removed them of course.

So i have no idea what I am doing wrong now .. any input would be great.

Lastly, when I crashed from said mods, when attempting to load the saved elin game, 5 times out of 10 it would instantly CTD me. I haven't had this problem ever, even when I would very rarely crash on my main charcter, i would be able to load the game up and get in fine.

Your mileage may vary, but if I have a crash on load where it acts like it would normally load, but doesn't... for me, that's a skeleton issue.

Yeah, the one milk body does look burned, but on equip it's fine.

I don't know what I've done to allow the prosthetic body to function without crashing. Guess I'll throw my skeletons to PsychoMachina and see what comes of that.

We figured it out. Updated HDTPhysicsExtension in the Data/skse/Plugins folder, instead of random plugins folder in Data directory. And by allowing skeletons to overwrite (I made backups for my other saved game).

Everything seems to be working well so far with the private-translated pack Psycho has sent me, except the elin followers/ring. I get tons of papyrus log spam. I was able to eliminate the spam by disabling psycho's Angeli z-z-z.esp -- however if I attempt trash the follower/ring scripts, partial errors return (in the start of the log, mentioning the saved game can't find them anymore).

There was a few other items integrated into the z-z-z.esp, but i can live without them, if it means putting a stop to constant spam in my log (running around for a minute would net me around 40Kb log, whilst without the .esp on, I get a 6kb log and no spam)

The only other minor thing I have mentioned to psycho was the crash-on-load. My last few loads I loaded in fine (could have been due to that spam interrupting the loading of the game -- or I could just be really lucky), but crash-on-load is *not* common, even with tons of script mods running. I have enhanced blood, Frostfall, Wet & cold, and a ton of mods loaded all the time, and I very very very rarely, once in a blue moon crash on load -- on other custom races and/or vanilla characters.

P.S: Something you may find interesting! HydrogensaysHDT has imformed me that Angeli is a... girl! We've had some female modders make some adult-ish stuff in the past, but not the exremely pervy stuff Angeli makes... bravo, ha!

My crashing was caused by system overload.  Removing whatever environmental enhancements I had fixed the problem.  No more game save crashing, endless loading, or black screens.

Angeli's version of the Summon Ring (using Angeli z-z-z.esp) only contains what was needed for the summon Elins.  Disabling "Angeli z-z-z.esp" should not affect the rest of the Angeli mods.

You can use my Summon Elin Ring, but they don't use the milk bodies and Angeli's weapons.

I'll need to comb through each files of the integrated package and make sure everything is there and in there proper place.  The tattoo body is trying to use files that are not included with the package so chances are this is not an isolated case.

I also updated HDT Physics Extension to 10-9 and so far so good. 

We figured it out. Updated HDTPhysicsExtension in the Data/skse/Plugins folder, instead of random plugins folder in Data directory. And by allowing skeletons to overwrite (I made backups for my other saved game).

Everything seems to be working well so far with the private-translated pack Psycho has sent me, except the elin followers/ring. I get tons of papyrus log spam. I was able to eliminate the spam by disabling psycho's Angeli z-z-z.esp -- however if I attempt trash the follower/ring scripts, partial errors return (in the start of the log, mentioning the saved game can't find them anymore).

There was a few other items integrated into the z-z-z.esp, but i can live without them, if it means putting a stop to constant spam in my log (running around for a minute would net me around 40Kb log, whilst without the .esp on, I get a 6kb log and no spam)

The only other minor thing I have mentioned to psycho was the crash-on-load. My last few loads I loaded in fine (could have been due to that spam interrupting the loading of the game -- or I could just be really lucky), but crash-on-load is *not* common, even with tons of script mods running. I have enhanced blood, Frostfall, Wet & cold, and a ton of mods loaded all the time, and I very very very rarely, once in a blue moon crash on load -- on other custom races and/or vanilla characters.

P.S: Something you may find interesting! HydrogensaysHDT has imformed me that Angeli is a... girl! We've had some female modders make some adult-ish stuff in the past, but not the exremely pervy stuff Angeli makes... bravo, ha!

Odd, the elin ring worked fine the one time I tried it, that skeleton mage was really surprised. I'll test it more.

If HydrogensaysHDT can say Angie Li's a girl, can HydrogensaysHDT try to contact her? I've got a stale chat message sitting there gathering dust. I'm not sure about the 3DMGame message boards.

I thought I fixed the tattoo body, but it still crashes when being equipped.  I don't know if it's related to the HDT Physics Extension or something else, either way, I'm putting this off for last.

I noticed the breasts from Elin corpses pointing upward towards the head.  I know the TBBP files I included with my Elins do not have this bug so it must be HDT.

Good news, indeed.

I think we should get everything working before creating a new thread.  So far, I only have to get the tattoo body to stop crashing and see about stabilizing the summon ring.

Does she allow some modifications?  I would like to make some changes to the summon ring or make an addon for my summon ring.

As for the hat, she has already offered a lot, keeping something for herself is no big deal.

Good news, indeed.

I think we should get everything working before creating a new thread.  So far, I only have to get the tattoo body to stop crashing and see about stabilizing the summon ring.

Does she allow some modifications?  I would like to make some changes to the summon ring or make an addon for my summon ring.

As for the hat, she has already offered a lot, keeping something for herself is no big deal.

I just asked for the permission to post and translate. I don't know about modding the base pack's ring, but if you created your own ring and credited her where it was due?

Yeah, I think you're right about the hat. It seems to be a common question and she never seems to directly answer.

And from a post by user 'Rain and Wind', from the thread here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4051166-15-1.html

Post #443 details how they're getting it to work. Whether those files are different from ours... I doubt it?

I'm still not having any issues with the english Angeli mod. Now, the problem I just encountered where I couldn't sit or craft at all.. that was due to some script not ending right if my searches are right. Had to go back a save or twelve.

Good news, indeed.

I just asked for the permission to post and translate. I don't know about modding the base pack's ring, but if you created your own ring and credited her where it was due?

Yeah, I think you're right about the hat. It seems to be a common question and she never seems to directly answer.

And from a post by user 'Rain and Wind', from the thread here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4051166-15-1.html

Post #443 details how they're getting it to work. Whether those files are different from ours... I doubt it?

I'm still not having any issues with the english Angeli mod. Now, the problem I just encountered where I couldn't sit or craft at all.. that was due to some script not ending right if my searches are right. Had to go back a save or twelve.

have you enbaled papyrus logging and checked your log for spam yet?

i just realized also... some of her textures are like 20mb~80mb each ... no wonder why we're crashing and having issues. That's insane. I mean is it really neccessary for the textures to be that huge? 4096 is considered "screenshot only" in most cases.. this is *beyond* extreme.

Psycho has already done so much work for us .. but I'm wondering .. could you perhaps maybe downsize some of her textures? Like holy shit ... Someone could probably get them down to about 5mb (still LARGE) and have them look great ... I wonder what happened? Are they totally uncompressed or something?

i just realized also... some of her textures are like 20mb~80mb each ... no wonder why we're crashing and having issues. That's insane. I mean is it really neccessary for the textures to be that huge? 4096 is considered "screenshot only" in most cases.. this is *beyond* extreme.

Psycho has already done so much work for us .. but I'm wondering .. could you perhaps maybe downsize some of her textures? Like holy shit ... Someone could probably get them down to about 5mb (still LARGE) and have them look great ... I wonder what happened? Are they totally uncompressed or something?

Future proofed though, expect 4096 to become a standard and even larger resolutions to come. Maybe keep the original High Res files with the mod even if they aren't used so people can try them if they want.

Almost done.  Apparently, the standalone body piercings are meant to be used with the equippable bodies.  I'm going to now edit the Elin skeletons so that the Angeli bodies don't look odd or at least regain some of the body sliders in ECE.   

Future proofed though, expect 4096 to become a standard and even larger resolutions to come. Maybe keep the original High Res files with the mod even if they aren't used so people can try them if they want.

My game can run 4096, it's when I'm running mods like Floral Overhaul, landscaping and lighting enhancements, and ENB that causes crashing when loading saves.  I'll include the original files as a separate download.

Good news, indeed.

have you enbaled papyrus logging and checked your log for spam yet?

I have, and now I'm not crashing. Go fig. But I don't know if I'll keep it logging, it seems too easy to find out what I broke that way! Where's the fun in that!?

And the texture file size is news to me, but that just goes to show you...

@Henny - You don't keep logging on at all times. it's just to test for errors or any other junk. When i was crashing before, I turned it on to check for errors, and noticed endless elinfollower spam. This isn't good and you shouldn't have to "live" with it, even if it somehow isn't making your game crash. It'll mosr definitely lead to problems/script lag in the future.

As for "future proofing" and "can run 4096 fine" .. holy shit, is enboost that good? You guys don't get some stutters like in the video showcasing it? I have a 6GB vRAM titan at home, and my laptop here in Japan has a 2GB vRAM GTX 580m (modified so I get no throttling) .. I suppose this is how you pass the hardcap of 3.1GB memory as well?

I noticed on isoku's Realistic water two page, that someone wrote in the comments that a new water effect is coming to ENB .. looks amazing. SpwrrowPrince then mentioned he doesn't like ENB's too much, and someone to just use a blank profile that doesn't have any effects other than the water stuff.

Where can we find a profile that will NOT crush FPS, just use the water settings combined with ENBoost? This is something I could really use as well. My laptop is powerful enough, but can just not do 90% of ENB's (look at Nightwynd's post about her FPS being crushed too, and being at/above 60fps normally)

EDIT: . . .  ....... . . . . OK. I am a FIRM fucking beliver in ENBoost now. I installed ENBoost only (not ENB color/profiles from the nexus) and holy shit.. I set player.av speedmult 900 and godmode and ran around the world like a fucking MADMAN at insane speed, jumping, falling, swimming, running though tons of enemies ... not a single crash. i would "hiccup" sometimes but I assume that has to do with having speed at 900 and the textures not having time to load up. Holy god damn.

My original question still stands for someone who isn't an EBB nub like myself, about the water. check this out:

I'd like to maybe have a profile that only adds godrays and those water effects when released.

Archived