• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, magickik22 said:

LE or SE? i can't give an answer for SE but with LE you can download the mod that converts futa CBBE to UNP body and then toggle the schlong on with the schlongs of skyrim MCM option

For SE, coz when I go to SOS mcm for female giants it says no compatible skeleton.

On 11/3/2021 at 12:04 PM, bruhfrman said:

For SE, coz when I go to SOS mcm for female giants it says no compatible skeleton.

there is a way to force it someway to where you can attach the schlong but it wont actually show up in game that was the problem i was running into i've been trying to figure it out for 3-4 months now going into mod XML's and all that i can't create mods or i would have created one for naked giants a MCM already lol

On 11/3/2021 at 12:04 PM, bruhfrman said:

sorry about that poor explanation. I just re-read what i had said and it was full of terrible grammar lol. basically you can force the schlong type onto a female giant's mesh but you can't get it to show up on skyrim SE. I haven't been able to figure out how to map the male giant's schlong onto the giantess's body (it's the only thing i can do i can't mod for shit) it's been a shitshow for the most part 

On 8/8/2021 at 12:17 PM, NikitaRGX said:

I'm still hoping someone has figured out a concise way to get the female giants to work with SOS and have schlongs. All the things followed here just don't seem to work.

the guides on this page for for the LE version of the game and most of them use the CBBE futa to UNP conversions and there aren't any giantess penis meshe's for the game sadly i've searched for so long for them and havent found anything on it

18 hours ago, magickik22 said:

there is a way to force it someway to where you can attach the schlong but it wont actually show up in game that was the problem i was running into i've been trying to figure it out for 3-4 months now going into mod XML's and all that i can't create mods or i would have created one for naked giants a MCM already lol

Couldn't someone just create something like ABC for the female giant for this mod?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, can someone help me equip ZaZ or Devious Devices Restraints on these giantess models? im wanna make a mod where some bandits, thalmor and forsworn have enslaved giantess bodyguards.

i thought it would be as simple as cracking open nifskope, sizing up the cuffs, collars and gags and placing them on the the giantess, but im having trouble with parent link NiNodes.  any tips?