Someone mind giving me a walkthrough on how to enable schlongs on giantesses?

I am still a bit green on how to use TESEdit, but I think the problem is that female giants aren't in the list of schlong-compatible races. I tried looking for these options, but I lack the experience to know what I am looking for.

Male giant schlongs are editable with MCM. Females are listed as incompatible skeleton or something when selected. I have tried with and without the SOS full addon.

I am sure it is an easy edit, but yet again I have no clue what to do. (Judging by the fact how fauxfurry "toggled" it on it really should be easy)

Help would be appreciated.

Do you have a male version no giantess. No offence your your giantess look good but its just not my cup of tea. I tried to edit the esp to remove the female giants so only male giants would appear but I have no experience with this and have no idea what to remove or keep. Please release a male only version.

I would be forever grateful.

Nevermind I figured out how to do it. Great work by the way really enjoying the mod.   By when I visited the giants had clothes and one didn't is it suppose to be like that? Or was that a glitch he still had his schlong under the clothes. But I thought this mod made the giants completely nude?

• 1 month later...

I still don't understand how to install the alt meshes could someone help me?

You simply have to rename them.

There are three types of giants

the first ends with _0 (0% weight) and _1 (100% weight)

the seconds ends with 01_0 (0% weight) and 01_1 (100% weight)

the seconds ends with 02_0 (0% weight) and 02_1 (100% weight)

simply rename them to your liking and overwrite the original nif-files.

for example femalegiant01_body.nif to femalegiant01_0.nif

Why are the female giants boobs so big? Can you make option for them to be smaller.

After I get around to refining the painted skin weights for the giantess meshes, I'll try provide different varieties of body shapes--other modders are allowed to do this as well (if the body type is not to your liking, feel free to change it as you see fit). I realize I do make body proportions a bit exaggerated, but I'll try to make them a little more lore-friendly once I work out all the technical kinks.

Thank you jacques00 for your great work.

I like your naked giantesses very much. But i want to ask, if there is a lesser boob "boobs-version" afailable (for my taste the ones of the "body-version" were fine)?

I tried to do this by myself, but unfortunately i'm not getting the nif export/import properly done in Blender and 3ds.

I only managed to delete the clothes with nifskope and tinkered with SMP XML-Link (which work by the way).

Nevermind I figured out how to do it. Great work by the way really enjoying the mod.   By when I visited the giants had clothes and one didn't is it suppose to be like that? Or was that a glitch he still had his schlong under the clothes. But I thought this mod made the giants completely nude?

The clothes are separate shapes in the nifs. You could easily delete them with nifskope.

I'm macrophilic heterosexual, is there still a way to just have the nude females?

That would be nice, did anyone managed this?

Is there a way, to get the Femeale Giants get to work with "one with nature" they are still aggressive to me, but the male counterpart reacts as selected.

• 5 weeks later...

I only want the giantess in my game. I am fine with the vanilla male giants, is this possible with this mod or does it edit both male and female giants?

I don't have a solution for this, only an imperfect workaround.

I copied the female-giant meshes over the male giant meshes, so the look like females.

The downside is, the are still named "giants" and are treated like male creatures 

• 4 weeks later...

Is it normal for the male giants to be invisible, while the female ones are not? Am I missing something here?

No, thats not normal, this sounds like missing meshes

Do You have another mod which overwrites the creature-meshes?

Or maybe you have a mod that changes the meshes ingame (as More Nasty Crittes( which doesn't work correctly.

Is it normal for the male giants to be invisible, while the female ones are not? Am I missing something here?

I get that too. I haven't tracked down exactly which mod causes the problem is but if you move the giants mod higher up in your load order that should fix it.

I get that too. I haven't tracked down exactly which mod causes the problem is but if you move the giants mod higher up in your load order that should fix it.

I found out the problem. More Nasty Critters pretty much as everything, including naked giants. So this mod is irrelevant pretty much.

I should say the newest updated version of More Nasty Critters.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out the problem. More Nasty Critters pretty much as everything, including naked giants. So this mod is irrelevant pretty much.

I think the jaques-giantesses look way better than the MNCs ones, the later look just like big foresworn bandits

why di female turns into  male giant when sext act beings

Looks like the MNC uses the "male fallback" for this creatures. You should disable this

I think the jaques-giantesses look way better than the MNCs ones, the later look just like big foresworn bandits

BTW no one's made any specific giantess animations have they? I haven't checked in some time

ok but I don't see any setting for giants there.

You need Sexlab animation loader

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/

then you have an MCM menu where you can enable and disable SLAL-compatible animations.

You should install

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition

Make shure that the jaques naked giants are below the more nasty critters in the load order,

e.g. when MNC is <30 the giantess should be >30.

Is anyone willing to explain with very specific instructions on how to get SOS working with the giantess.

Iv'e read through this thread about 5 times and tried everything that made sense to me, I couldn't do any TES5Edit changes because I didn't understand what it was they were altering.

much appreciated

Is anyone willing to explain with very specific instructions on how to get SOS working with the giantess.

Iv'e read through this thread about 5 times and tried everything that made sense to me, I couldn't do any TES5Edit changes because I didn't understand what it was they were altering.

much appreciated

Yeah, I haven't got it to work either. Tried everything in thread.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...