11 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I played around with my mod order and xedit, and on AE, I now have SL Approach/Babo and SLHH all working.

Basically, I yeeted anything that that would lead to NPCs saying things to the DB (inc. PW comments, SL SF comments, Sexist Guards) and disabled anything that had bump triggers.

What about the sliders, are they all working? all of mine stop at ten except for the rape one...

On 9/5/2023 at 8:45 PM, midniteblaze said:

What about the sliders, are they all working? all of mine stop at ten except for the rape one...

The sliders still stop at 10. I was playing on a modlist with numerous "comment mods" - the only thing I changed was to remove these and let Babodialogue/SL Approach and SLHH work alone (I am still not sure SLHH is working properly though so I am looking through the 1000 or so mods I have installed - yes 1000, and see which is the problem).

How does this mod compare to RDS?  I am assuming there is feature overlap.  The description of this mod doesn't offer much info regarding the features and possible scenarios.

Really enjoying the mod (as well as your other mods).  Thank you for making them.

Edited by agent_hermit
  • 3 weeks later...

Bigger question is when will 3.0 be released to the public? It's been over the month Baka's supposed to leave them locked according to the pricing model. I'd love to try it out, or at least know what's new, but currently money's a bit tight.

On 10/4/2023 at 8:56 PM, dulty said:

Bigger question is when will 3.0 be released to the public? It's been over the month Baka's supposed to leave them locked according to the pricing model. I'd love to try it out, or at least know what's new, but currently money's a bit tight.

Change Log (3.00V)
- New 350 dialogue lines for diverse situations.
- calculation of favor/hate is now changed. It no longer depends on 'probability'. When the point reaches to 100, the level of affinity  goes up.
- When hate point increases, it subtracts hate point from favor point. And at some point the actor will dislike Player. On the contrary, favor point mitigate offense of the actor.
- Character 3(Aggressive) is currently locked. However you can assign it to the actor by using the debug magic from the mod.
- Character 3(Aggressive) is locked because it lacks its own dialogue trees. However it will function as it should. Use it as you like.
- The actor you first meet will act like one.
- The actor you first meet will get the first impression from Player. It will affect afterwards.
- Bitch Reputation from Babodialogue will affect conversation.

Edit due to past experience: Please don't ask for shares. Baka releases usually when another of their mods gets updated.

Edited by Nuka Cherry
On 10/4/2023 at 7:56 PM, dulty said:

SLAP 3.0 was released 29/08.

T2 - Get things 2 months early, T1, 1 month early

That means people who do not sub have to wait 2 months. 2 months on from 29/08 will be 29/08 aka teh futures.

5 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Change Log (3.00V)
- calculation of favor/hate is now changed. It no longer depends on 'probability'. When the point reaches to 100, the level of affinity  goes up.
- When hate point increases, it subtracts hate point from favor point. And at some point the actor will dislike Player. On the contrary, favor point mitigate offense of the actor.
- Character 3(Aggressive) is currently locked. However you can assign it to the actor by using the debug magic from the mod.
- Character 3(Aggressive) is locked because it lacks its own dialogue trees. However it will function as it should. Use it as you like.
- The actor you first meet will get the first impression from Player. It will affect afterwards.

Edit due to past experience: Please don't ask for shares. Baka releases usually when another of their mods gets updated.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

That means people who do not sub have to wait 2 months. 2 months on from 29/08 will be 29/08 aka teh futures.

Ah, misread the site then, my bad.

23 hours ago, dulty said:

Thank you!

Ah, misread the site then, my bad.

On 10/11/2023 at 11:42 AM, ebbluminous said:

3.0 now seems to be public on the subscribestar site

On 10/11/2023 at 7:47 AM, Nuka Cherry said:

Change Log (3.00V)

Does anyone know what "bitch reputation" is supposed to mean? Is it a reputation for being mean, or a reputation for something else?

When I download V3.00 of the mod off subscribestar the file name isn't Sexlab Approach Redux like on loverslab but it instead has a bunch of seemingly random numbers and letters as the file name. As far as I've briefly tested everything seems to be working fine and the game recognizes the mod as Sexlab Approach Redux (even the MCM works fine) but I'm not sure why the file name is different and if it could cause any problems down the line in my saved game.

11 hours ago, User55487197 said:

When I download V3.00 of the mod off subscribestar the file name isn't Sexlab Approach Redux like on loverslab but it instead has a bunch of seemingly random numbers and letters as the file name. As far as I've briefly tested everything seems to be working fine and the game recognizes the mod as Sexlab Approach Redux (even the MCM works fine) but I'm not sure why the file name is different and if it could cause any problems down the line in my saved game.

This seems normal with subscribestar and their downloads, has been like this for his stuff there for a long time, not sure why.

1 hour ago, kjergaard said:

After having updated SL Approach to 3.00V, SLHH has stopped working as it was supposed to, the molesting event happens normally but when the SL scene is supposed to start nothing happens and I get an error in the console that the actor could not be found

nvm, the SLHH events do not work anymore, the scene where the PC gets a drink from an NPC and the get drunk does not really start, the animation for when the PC just got drunk play out but the event itself does not continue

3 hours ago, kjergaard said:

nvm, the SLHH events do not work anymore, the scene where the PC gets a drink from an NPC and the get drunk does not really start, the animation for when the PC just got drunk play out but the event itself does not continue

TimeScale was the problem, i had set it down to 2 to fix another problem i forgot to set it back to 20