1 hour ago, Shinobi7 said:

Does this fix grammar/dialogue or does it help with scripts etc?

Only grammar and dialogue.

If a new version comes out and Baka doesn’t incorporate the fixes, I’ll have to remember to move the records to a separate .esp patch

On 5/26/2023 at 11:54 AM, Lewdspam said:

Sorry if this sounds dumb I'm completely new to modding Skyrim. What version does all of Baka's mods run on? 1.6.xx or 1.5.xx of Skyrim.

It should work with the latest steam/AE version as well since DAR has finally updated. That said, you'd probably find most most be compatible with 1.5 Skyrim.  It's too late for me since I've had most of my mods for AE  updated already.

14 hours ago, Justarandomanon said:

I can't get this guys mod to work for the life of me, this just does nothing even after starting from a fresh save. MCM menu appears and that's it, nothing changes appart from a few generic dialogue changes between NPCs. No idea what i'm doing wrong.

What is the content you seeing? No one approaching you? What dialogues are you seeing? Tell us more details. For one I would recommend enabling papyrus output so you can see the error and so in game. Tell us what you see. I would also suggest adjusting the MCM for more approach moments.

Edited by sayokone
On 6/4/2023 at 3:40 PM, sayokone said:

What is the content you seeing? No one approaching you? What dialogues are you seeing? Tell us more details. For one I would recommend enabling papyrus output so you can see the error and so in game. Tell us what you see. I would also suggest adjusting the MCM for more approach moments.

The only change I noticed at all was a few generic NPC talking to other NPCs dialogues changed to ones from SLApproach/babodialogue (can't remember the exact quotes) with no one approaching. 

I had a look in my papyrus log and the only related stuff I could find was (There are plenty of warnings about this basically for every script in the mod, all ending in the "script no longer contains that property")

Spoiler

06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property ApproachScan on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property SLApproachBase on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property SLApproachPC on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property CloakAbility on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/04/2023 - 01:17:57AM] WARNING: Unable to get type SLApproachPlayerAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2023 - 01:17:57AM] WARNING: Unable to get type slapproachexternalscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/04/2023 - 01:17:57AM] ERROR: Property BaboFlirt_A01 on script babosexcontrollermanager attached to BaboSexController (6524AD4C) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (652FC473) is not the right type

as well as

Spoiler

[SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 952
    [SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (10000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124
[06/04/2023 - 01:14:38AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:

[SLApproachResetQuest (6612184B)].slappresetscript.ResetQuest() - "SLAPPResetScript.psc" Line 18
    [SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.OnConfigClose() - "SLApproachConfigScript.psc" Line 216
    [SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 840
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (10000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124
[06/04/2023 - 01:14:38AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

being spammed a couple hundred times.

I went into the mcm menu and tried tested it without changes and then setting the approach chance and everything else as likely as possible and still no one approached.

14 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

MCM

Perfect... the probability is 100% everywhere.

All scripts are in place.

Then you need some patience ... and it works!

If not... then post some screenshots of the mcm setup. Which you actually run! obviously....

- it can actually be beneficial to check for compatibility.
- it may happen... there is something that prevents the connection... somehow, whatever.

At first, the description seems to be a SkyUI error, which is a compatibility problem....   You must be running the wrong version or it is damaged or disabled or ....

I'd like to report a reproduceable bug. Not sure if its been brought up before (didn't look):

When your character is sitting down on a chair, and a NPC offers you a drink, the animation is interrupted by getting out of your chair to drink it. This causes any sexual assault attempts not go through, probably because the (drunk) animation gets interrupted. The animation would either need to recognize your PC is sitting down, or have it so your character gets out of the chair before taking the drink. 

This was happening with NPCs who were visiting my house in Proudspire Manor. But I am pretty sure it would affect all chairs. 

(edit) Another bug:

Another glitch that might be specific to my load order: Whenever I try to approach NPCs with the dialogue option, the dialogue will either be delayed for a long time, or indefinitely depending on the animation of the NPC. This is frustrating, because I think the "iNeed" mod adds an animation to all NPCs who are eating food while sitting down. I can't remember if thats from iNeed or if it was vanilla. 

What this means is that the dialogue wont go through/work until the "eating food/drink" animation ends., which can often take a long time. 

(edit) Another bug:

I am not sure if its Approach or Horrible Harassment causing it (I use both): After my character gets groped/kissed/grabbed and the animation plays, regardless of outcome my characters facial expression will not reset back to default. The only way to fix this is to use console command "mfg reset" while targeting her. Very annoying. Hope this can also be fixed.

Edited by Nohrin
On 6/5/2023 at 8:42 AM, Shinobi7 said:

Also it appears when agreeing to s¬x with npc through approach they will not follow the PC.

I also noticed this issue. It worked for me in the past, at least once from my memory. But has since stopped working. I've agreed to sex, asked for a private room, and once were in the private room, the NPC will immediately leave (potentially leaving your PC stranded in the room, because for some reason you cannot leave without talking to the NPC).

Additionally, as you said, asking them to follow won't work anymore for me either. 

On 6/6/2023 at 10:25 AM, Justarandomanon said:

The only change I noticed at all was a few generic NPC talking to other NPCs dialogues changed to ones from SLApproach/babodialogue (can't remember the exact quotes) with no one approaching. 

I had a look in my papyrus log and the only related stuff I could find was (There are plenty of warnings about this basically for every script in the mod, all ending in the "script no longer contains that property")

Reveal hidden contents

06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property ApproachScan on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property SLApproachBase on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property SLApproachPC on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2023 - 12:20:51AM] WARNING: Property CloakAbility on script SLApproachPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Main (68000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[06/04/2023 - 01:17:57AM] WARNING: Unable to get type SLApproachPlayerAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2023 - 01:17:57AM] WARNING: Unable to get type slapproachexternalscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[06/04/2023 - 01:17:57AM] ERROR: Property BaboFlirt_A01 on script babosexcontrollermanager attached to BaboSexController (6524AD4C) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (652FC473) is not the right type

as well as

Reveal hidden contents

[SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 952
    [SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
[06/04/2023 - 01:14:38AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:

[SLApproachResetQuest (6612184B)].slappresetscript.ResetQuest() - "SLAPPResetScript.psc" Line 18
    [SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.OnConfigClose() - "SLApproachConfigScript.psc" Line 216
    [SLApproach_Config (6600B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 840
[06/04/2023 - 01:14:38AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

being spammed a couple hundred times.

I went into the mcm menu and tried tested it without changes and then setting the approach chance and everything else as likely as possible and still no one approached.

I have exactly the same error code as yours in my papyrus.

It seems to be referencing the wrong script. I've cleaned up my save, started a new save with only this mod and babo dialogue and other required mods for this to work, Same issue as well.

Not sure what's causing this issue and based on the script that it is referencing, the condition for external script to be run is your save recognizing an older version of SLAP existed and hence, running a script catered to that older version and changing it to the new script midway. I didn't go through the details on the script itself.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:44 PM, Metro Station said:

Perfect... the probability is 100% everywhere.

All scripts are in place.

Then you need some patience ... and it works!

If not... then post some screenshots of the mcm setup. Which you actually run! obviously....

- it can actually be beneficial to check for compatibility.
- it may happen... there is something that prevents the connection... somehow, whatever.

At first, the description seems to be a SkyUI error, which is a compatibility problem....   You must be running the wrong version or it is damaged or disabled or ....

Can anyone list all incompatible mods so far with this mod? My MCM is already updated to the latest, except I was one of the few who upgrades from older version of SLAP, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that got this issue. I use SLAX and not Baka's version, I use that in tandem with Sexual Fame, maybe that's partially causing the issue as well but I do not have the time to do a whole day of trial and error.