16 hours ago, Naps1 said:

Babodialog somehow breaks my SLAP. Dunno why, without Babodialog I get the cloak no problem, as soon as babodialog is active SLAP just stops working.

Did you toggle Babodialogue compatibility check in the MCM? Make sure you're using the latest version of BaboDialogue and SLAP. Some versions of Babodialogue does in fact break SLAP, but they are generally the older versions. 

On 5/14/2024 at 7:36 AM, MarcusHalberstram said:

Did you toggle Babodialogue compatibility check in the MCM? Make sure you're using the latest version of BaboDialogue and SLAP. Some versions of Babodialogue does in fact break SLAP, but they are generally the older versions. 

It totally breaks the MCM of Approach, also SLHH also does not show up in the MCM. And the compatibility of Approach is auto toggled in Babodialog. Tried different loading orders but it just seems not to work.

On 5/17/2024 at 8:31 AM, Naps1 said:

It totally breaks the MCM of Approach, also SLHH also does not show up in the MCM. And the compatibility of Approach is auto toggled in Babodialog. Tried different loading orders but it just seems not to work.

Do you get a shitload of MCM log spam whenever you open the SLHH MCM menu too?

Huh... well now Approach works for me, this with Dialogue and SLHH installed on a 150+ hr playthrough.
The only notable thing I've done is updated Papyrus Tweaks NG and refreshed Approach in the MCM.

Now everything works as it should including all the features of Babo Dialogue. 
I'm a MO user and this is my plugin load order for the curious - Dialogue > SLHH > Approach

On 5/22/2024 at 3:41 AM, DabbleD said:

Huh... well now Approach works for me, this with Dialogue and SLHH installed on a 150+ hr playthrough.
The only notable thing I've done is updated Papyrus Tweaks NG and refreshed Approach in the MCM.

Now everything works as it should including all the features of Babo Dialogue. 
I'm a MO user and this is my plugin load order for the curious - Dialogue > SLHH > Approach

No 100% sure, but I think that also fixed it for me. Approach seems to work, and I get Babodialog menu. Thanks!

On 2024/5/22 at AM9点41分, DabbleD said:

嗯……现在 Approach 对我来说很管用了,这是在安装了 Dialogue 和 SLHH 的情况下,玩了 150 多小时的游戏。
我唯一值得注意的事情是更新了 Papyrus Tweaks NG 并在 MCM 中刷新了 Approach。

现在一切都正常运转,包括 Babo Dialogue 的所有功能。 
我是 MO 用户,这是我的插件加载顺序,供好奇的人参考 - Dialogue > SLHH > Approach

thx for ur tips, i finally get Approach working now!

This version was working for me a few days ago, but I am very careful about what I install with SL approach. Basically I remove all "bump" mods and any mod that introduces dialogue (SLcomments, PWcomments, Sexist Guards, etc). I also make sure to refresh the keywords for armour regularly.

I either run the babo mods alone or I run the rest.