Sexlab Approach Redux

View File

SL Appraoch Redux

Description

Various interactions with people with immservie dialogue trees.

You are no longer have to be the one who starts a talk first.

They will approach you. You can't tell what they are up to though.

Basic Features

- It is a female-oriented mod. Not for male protagonist.

- A random actor will approach you to get acquainted with you. Conversation could be about daily affairs, or rumors about you.

- Depending on their characters automatically alloted by the system, they may react differently.

Requirement(LE)

- Sexlab Framework 1.62V LE

- SLAX or SL Aroused Redux LE BakaFactory Edited Version

- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) LE Version

- SLAL motions LE

- FNIS LE

- Baka Motion Data Pack

Requirement(SE)

- Sexlab Framework 1.63V or above SE

- OSLAroused or Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE BakaFactory Edited Version

- Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h) SE Version

- SLAL motions SE

- FNIS SE

- Baka Motion Data Pack

Option(옵션)

- SLHH Expansion 3.80V

- Devious Devices Integration

- BaboDialogue

- Populated Skyrim for BaboDialogue

- Citizens of Tamriel SE

Recommended Mods(추천 모드)

Skeleton Key is a Key

LockMaster

How to Update(업뎃 방법)

Please run FNIS

FNIS를 돌려주세요.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 5/7/2023 at 9:00 PM, Shinobi7 said:

Thank you Baka. 

Do you plan to include a changelog in this thread?  

I lost them all...

12 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

So does this work with another SL Aroused version when I add the Keywords to it?

Yes. You'll need the keywords if you want various responses from actors. I don't get what this "another SL Aroused version" though.

Dear factoryclose,

the latest SLAP Version together with the Motion Datapack 1_21 didn´t allign the harrasment animation correctly. They started correct, but after a second the aggressor moved 2 stepps behind the player character. The groping animation. The drunk animation sometimes, not all the time. Couldn´t test the struggle one and choking one. Will try it and give you a feedback. 

On 5/9/2023 at 8:51 AM, factoryclose said:

I lost them all...

Yes. You'll need the keywords if you want various responses from actors. I don't get what this "another SL Aroused version" though.

Sorry,  I'm not a native speaker, it should have been  "other SL Aroused Version"  

so I'm useing not your  SL Aroused Baka Version but a diffrent one,  

and instead of chaneging the SL aroused verison

i thought about adding your Keywords to the SL Aroused Version I use.... and to the Clothing Mods I use.... 

I already did this for SL Adventures added Keywords to SL Aroused and the Clothes.... and it worked so I thought that could work with SL Aproach too.

I been having this issue where a npc would approach me and start interaction scene. Sometimes I can interact back and tell them no or yeah and then the abilities to interact with them stops, pickpocketing and dialogue. Also times where they start the scene and it just stops there with the abilities to interact. 

I have tried verifying integrity of files, debugging with dialogue mods and other mods that could be it, and using console commands. I have been searching and all I could really find was a thing about a mod called "Animations". My small brain knew I didn't have this mod but I tried debugging other animation mods that I could still nothing.

I am not even sure if this is a mod issue or a Skyrim bug issue. I just have random npcs I can't speak to so far no important ones.

Edit: I still haven't found a solution but I have learned this is a bug other people has had with followers the most often this happens to is hired mercenaries from the mod populated mods but then again it could be a populated mods problem in general. I turned off approach just because the npcs (now realizing its populated npcs) would lose interaction.

Edited by MariSkyrimNerd
On 5/7/2023 at 3:02 AM, ebbluminous said:

What are the MCM bugs? I've not noticed any

in the past versions many people reported some issues with the MCM sliders (the chance or frequency sliders for the SLAP events to happen) not working, also in the past versions some users experienced an issue where was impossible to interact with NPCs during the mod's events. That's why I'm asking, to know if those problems were fixed in this version because I also experienced them too.

On 5/12/2023 at 12:52 AM, KingstonPrince7 said:

in the past versions many people reported some issues with the MCM sliders (the chance or frequency sliders for the SLAP events to happen) not working, also in the past versions some users experienced an issue where was impossible to interact with NPCs during the mod's events. That's why I'm asking, to know if those problems were fixed in this version because I also experienced them too.

I'm currently having this issue too on a fresh skyrim LE installation. But it works fine on the SE version. Perhaps this is just LE problem. P.S, does anyone know how to import the MCM settings file? Or that is broken as well? Also, I noticed the scripts are returning a lot of None values on the papyrus log, hence, letting me to believe the script files are bugged.

One of many error code found in Papyrus:

Error: Cannot call SpankTest() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    .SLAPP_TestTIF14.Fragment_0() - "SLAPP_TestTIF14.psc" Line 9
[05/14/2023 - 01:38:48PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

Edited by pablomemekiller2
On 5/13/2023 at 11:55 PM, pablomemekiller2 said:

I'm currently having this issue too on a fresh skyrim LE installation. But it works fine on the SE version. Perhaps this is just LE problem. P.S, does anyone know how to import the MCM settings file? Or that is broken as well? Also, I noticed the scripts are returning a lot of None values on the papyrus log, hence, letting me to believe the script files are bugged.

One of many error code found in Papyrus:

Error: Cannot call SpankTest() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    .SLAPP_TestTIF14.Fragment_0() - "SLAPP_TestTIF14.psc" Line 9
[05/14/2023 - 01:38:48PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

16 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

nope, I had this issue on SE

On 5/7/2023 at 5:02 AM, ebbluminous said:

What are the MCM bugs? I've not noticed any

I play Skyrim SE/AE and I had the MCM problems on my Level 60+ Character.
My SLAC MCM (SexLab Aroused Creatures) wouldn't load. I would load a previous save, then try to modify it. I was able to open it up, but when adjusting the sliders, the MCM would freeze and/or nothing would be saved. So normally I would close it out to get back into the game, and then paused to go into SLAC MCM, but then nothing would load again. Not only was the MCM not working, but since SLAC was attached to any Creatures' Arousal, none of the creatures would Fuxk me.
....errrr my PC ?

So, I was forced to create a new save. While sitting in the prison (in Another Life), I let everything load. I went to each and every MCM and changed the settings accordingly, and SAVED. Then I attempted to play the game. All of a sudden my Toys & Love MCM did what my SLAC did and not work and/or load.

I read somewhere that making the SECOND NEW CLEAN SAVE would fix everything. So I did just that.

I made another NEW CLEAN SAVE. Once again, going to each and every MCM settings in the (Another Life) Prison. SAVED it, and then started my new Life.

I'm happy to say that every creature i've come across haven't stopped fuxking me ....err my PC ? since the 2nd Clean Save.

Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, AsTwilight said:

I play Skyrim SE/AE and I had the MCM problems on my Level 60+ Character.
My SLAC MCM (SexLab Aroused Creatures) wouldn't load. I would load a previous save, then try to modify it. I was able to open it up, but when adjusting the sliders, the MCM would freeze and/or nothing would be saved. So normally I would close it out to get back into the game, and then paused to go into SLAC MCM, but then nothing would load again. Not only was the MCM not working, but since SLAC was attached to any Creatures' Arousal, none of the creatures would Fuxk me.
....errrr my PC ?

So, I was forced to create a new save. While sitting in the prison (in Another Life), I let everything load. I went to each and every MCM and changed the settings accordingly, and SAVED. Then I attempted to play the game. All of a sudden my Toys & Love MCM did what my SLAC did and not work and/or load.

I read somewhere that making the SECOND NEW CLEAN SAVE would fix everything. So I did just that.

I made another NEW CLEAN SAVE. Once again, going to each and every MCM settings in the (Another Life) Prison. SAVED it, and then started my new Life.

I'm happy to say that every creature i've come across haven't stopped fuxking me ....err my PC ? since the 2nd Clean Save.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help. But unfortunately my case isn't the same as yours.

My MCM is bugged not because it's not showing up or it isn't working. My MCM for SLAP is bugged because I can't tweak the settings given its range of configuration.

Example: Rape Chance can set it between 0-100, but the MCM slider can only be maxed out at 20.

This goes for others as well. Not only the settings tweaking is bugged, the stats itself are bugged as well. A new save gave me "Greetings: 204" when I haven't even met a single NPC yet. This is a weird bug for me. P.S,  I have checked all requirements and fulfilled them.

ANother thing that is bugged is that some features are missing completely, Like I can forcegreet NPC with SLAP, but NPC doesn't approach me at all. WHenever they try to spank PC's butt, the script bug appears then nothing happens. I tried resetting quest in MCM, Stop Motion etc, doesn't work either.

None of this is an issue a few versions back. Boy do I regret upgrading it now because I didn't backup that old version.

I do hope @factoryclose can give some insight to this. Big fan of the mod tbh, shame it doesnt work on my end despite hours and hours of reinstalling everything, trying to make it work. I didn't have the necessary tools/IDE installed to read the script files and figure out what the issue is, but I'll gladly provide my papyrus log.

Edited by pablomemekiller2
On 5/8/2023 at 12:23 AM, geraldofrivia said:

Thanks!
But when a NPC approach to PC sometimes he doesn't start the conversation and papyrus upper left says "Cloak Failed!" when success the dialogue timer are too fast to read it until you choose an option.

same problem here