• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 2:35 PM, ahsdg said:

any idea why some of the sliders for probabilities are only 1-10?

I cant get them past that. 

This is intended. Adjust the probability chance of event happening to set the chances of the events happening. You can set it between 1-10 with 10 being most likely. 

i'm using controller, and qte is not working both for keyboard and controller when being back hugged by npc, any way to fix this?

I don't want to disable the whole mod because of this, but it always got me stuck in animation and cannot break out

Hey i'm here to share a problem that was happening and i got it solved, so i'm currently SLHH ,BABODIALOGUE and SEXLAB APPROACH REDUX, as far as i noticed the events from babo dialogue like: stallion needs help, it was triggering and working fine, but i wasnt seeing any SLHH or SLAR event happening at all, after a few attempts changing load order etc, all i got was the npc was trying to make a approach but i wasnt moving up to stage 2(get close to the player so it can engage). So i continued to uninstall a few mods, till i tried to place BABODIALOGUE, SLHH and SLAR at the end of my load order and guess what ? my problem was NETHER'S FOLLOWER FRAMEWORK, since this mods makes a few changes in dialogue it was preventing the approach to work so hopefully this message helps someone.

• 2 weeks later...

The backhug scenario may not be working correctly, unless I am doing something wrong.  I have the struggle difficulty set to 50 and the struggle duration set to 1.  However, the backhug animation never progresses onto something else.  Even if I let it run for 5+ minutes.  Am I missing something?

Anyone been having CTD issues since the newest version? Quite often when I load a save I get a CTD, but it doesn't happen every time which is odd. All my requirements are up to date, but almost every time my crash log gives me stuff like this:

R15:      0x172CA7AA840      (BSScript::Internal::CodeTasklet*) -> (Function: BSScript::Internal::ScriptFunction(File: SKI_ConfigBase.psc, Type: ski_configbase, Name: OnGameReload))

[SP+88]   0x6464EFE9F0       (char*) "warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "_menuParams" - assigning None\nstack:\n\t[SLApproach_Config (6700B48B)].slapproachconfigscript.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?\n\t[alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Config (6700B48B)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line ?"

[SP+B68]  0x6464EFE1A0       (char**) "nfigscript.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?\n\t[alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Config (6700B48B)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line ?"
  [SP+B70]  0x6464EFE1A0       (char**) "nfigscript.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?\n\t[alias PlayerRef on quest SLApproach_Config (6700B48B)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line ?"

Obviously given how much this mod is reported in the log it leads me to believe it's something to do with 3.00 as I never had this issue on previous versions (as far as I can remember).

Anyone know what I could do help with this? At the moment I'm inclined to just uninstall it and see if things improve, or preferably roll back to the previous version, though I deleted it off my system a while ago and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

yoooooo i got it to work, found the incompatibility with my list, these mods wont need to be necessary as slap can replace most of these
i believe anything that causes approaches can overwrite it and some dialogue mods can as well
to my knowledge, both DEVIOUS INTRESTS, and SEXY ADVENTURES stop the mod from functioning, ill let you know if i found any other mods that halt it
this mod is also working for skyrim 16.1130.
might need a new game to see if it work, that's what i did

Hello there, I been trying to make the Sexlab Approach Redux work for a month, but I finally make it work, I been approach, spank and notice increase conversation of npc on my Main character, which is actually relief. I think I used version 2.90 rather than 3.00 because the MCM is not showing, I tried to used the test ring for multiple times but wouldn't play the spank animation. I made a new game to install Approach redux first before SLHH and Babo Dialogue which is bottom in my load order (I haven't started it yet), But how it work was because of Devious Devices and Disable Natural Dialogue. 

I hope this may help, for you guys that enjoy this mod. (P.S. This is my very first comment and maybe my last, because I'm not good at this type of thing)

On 3/17/2024 at 7:47 AM, agent_hermit said:

The backhug scenario may not be working correctly, unless I am doing something wrong.  I have the struggle difficulty set to 50 and the struggle duration set to 1.  However, the backhug animation never progresses onto something else.  Even if I let it run for 5+ minutes.  Am I missing something?

I believe this is intended or maybe it's a work in progress. Backhug currently remains as just back hug and nothing more, it won't transition to anything else. 

17 hours ago, Sandman501st said:

Hello there, I been trying to make the Sexlab Approach Redux work for a month, but I finally make it work, I been approach, spank and notice increase conversation of npc on my Main character, which is actually relief. I think I used version 2.90 rather than 3.00 because the MCM is not showing, I tried to used the test ring for multiple times but wouldn't play the spank animation. I made a new game to install Approach redux first before SLHH and Babo Dialogue which is bottom in my load order (I haven't started it yet), But how it work was because of Devious Devices and Disable Natural Dialogue. 

I hope this may help, for you guys that enjoy this mod. (P.S. This is my very first comment and maybe my last, because I'm not good at this type of thing)

I think the test ring is made for previous versions which calls functions on outdated scripts (based on papyrus log). Hence, it doesn't work. What you see / get from NPCs approaches which include spanking is all there is in the mod or baka motion data pack.  

Hey! I have a little problem with dremora merchant and butler. Both have immunity for debug "no more approach" spell. So, maybe there is a faction (addfac command) that blocks interaction?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 1:01 AM, MarcusHalberstram said:

It works. I've got it working after failing to get it work on LE. I followed the advice from the user above about not overlapping comment/bump mods, making sure the load order is correct on MO2, making sure there's no conflict mods and installing all the required file. I'm running 1.5.97, so make sure your papyrus and other scripting mods are installed correctly with your game version, otherwise, it won't work. You may need to pay attention if you're installing the correct fus ro doh as well. And finally, make sure you run (FNIS OR Nemesis OR FNIS+Nemesis) and (DAR OR OAR) to have the motion data pack and SLAL working as well. Given that I pair this mod with the rest, SLHH, BaboDialogue. Both of those work with SLAP.  I place Bakadialogue -> SLHH -> SLAP -> Baka's new Trap mod (Optional) -> Populated skyrim by Baka (This one can be skipped, you can toggle unique actor if you want)  in the load order.

What worked:
1) BaboDialogue and SLHH works perfectly find with the events triggering as it should (Unsure about BakaDialogue, but will post it over at that thread instead of here). Just make sure to add the SLA keywords for your armor for the comments to work properly, check BaboDialogue
2) Constantly getting approaches according to the settings set + harassments.

However, I am still getting some bugs that I had from LE before:

1) MCM values incorrect values. (Max value set to 10 instead of 100). This, in my opinion, MAY not be a bug but actually how the baka wanted it to operate because if you notice the multiplier settings on the events happening can be set to higher value, perhaps that's just a a new way to set the frequencies of the different events (rape, harassment, asking name, etc). So what I did was I set it in range between 0-10 and toggle the mult value the highest, which works. The only one that might not have been affected by this multiplier is the rape settings which still allow you to set to 100 percentage. Tested, and worked according to what I believe it to be, but I'm unsure since I didn't look into the code itself.

2) The Backhug, even with the SLAL pack and Motion data pack installed. Backhug leads to Molestation never happened in my playthrough (around 20 hours now). NPC backhugs PC and the QTE struggle meter appears, there doesn't seem to progress into anything which is what others indicated, so the bar will be there indefinitely even though you didn't strafe or input any keys, the NPC will just backhug PC until you clear the struggle bar. I'm suspecting this event is tied to the rape event in SLAP, since I toggle it down to like a meager 5% chance, maybe that's why I didn't proc it, I'm unsure again.

3) Kissing also never happened. Not sure if this is locked behind PC approaching NPC. 

So any kind souls who had experience with the mod, please do clarify how the mechanic works. And yes, I did have "Backported Extended ESL Support" installed which is mainly for other mods, but there seem to be some comments here stating it's removing the kissing and backhug->Molestation event. 

P.S Use mod Organiser, not vortex, DO NOT USE LOOT to sort your plugins, you have to do them manually for these mods. 

#Update1 : BakaMotionDataPack contains the backhug -> Molestation animation, not SLAL pack. If you bump into any issues related to missing animations, make sure you're running your DAR or OAR correctly (including Animation Motion Revolution) and have the data pack installed.

#Update2 : I made another reply the other day about not getting the approach sex working. I deleted it because I fixed it (very silly of me, but hopefully my silly mistake can help others here). SLAP is compatible with Sexlab P+ IF you have the correct animation packs (SLSB packs). If you're using Sexlab P+ with SLAL packs, it will not work as it doesn't call the animation, hence, sexlab fails to trigger. So, if you're using normal Sexlab, get SLAL packs with the appropriate tags (FM tag), then approach sex will work. If you're using Sexlab P+, you must install SLSB packs for it to work. 

#Update3: I manage to get SLAP, BakaDialogue, SLHH, SLSF, Populated skyrim, SLSF Comments, Sexlab RDS, working together. My last one will be on Sexist Guards despite my initial attempt at them not working together. Important, make sure your settings for RDS and SLSF Comments aren't set to 100% so that SLAP and BakaDialogue will be able to trigger given the percentage. Just to give confirmation that they do work together perfectly without any lost of features in each mod. If it doesn't work, make sure: 1) you're using Mod Organizer 2) No other external mods aside from listed above are affecting them. 3) Clean save 4) No leftover scripts during uninstallation of any of Baka's mod during updates (This is why you use MO2, not Vortex cuz Vortex will fuck your game up) 5) Make sure your load order is correct by prioritizing Baka's mod above others. 6) Test each mod in coc qasmoke before installing the following mod. 

What is your actual overwrite and load order for these mods?

On 4/13/2024 at 3:10 AM, applesandmayo said:

What is your actual overwrite and load order for these mods?

MO2LoadOrder.txt

Note that I got too lazy couple months before. But here's my load order that still works perfectly with SLAP, BakaDialogue, SLHH, SexistGuards, SexlabRDS, Sexlab Fame, Fame Comments (I only list these since they're comments / approach mods, you may check others in the load order as well.).

Again, not sure of SLEN (eager NPC) will work, I suspect that may conflict with some of the mods mentioned above, so I didn't bother, so keep that in mind if you are having issues.

Also, always start with new save or clean save. Don't bother salvaging your existing save file if you're already screwed. And don't set your MO2 to install directly into your game directory, keep mod files and game files working separately. GL.

Is there a dialogue tweak patch for this mod that makes the NPC's talk like human beings and not like indian guys coming at the only white girl in Mumbai?

No offense to Baka but their command of English isn't great even with machine translation.

On 3/31/2024 at 4:07 AM, MarcusHalberstram said:

I believe this is intended or maybe it's a work in progress. Backhug currently remains as just back hug and nothing more, it won't transition to anything else. 

I think the test ring is made for previous versions which calls functions on outdated scripts (based on papyrus log). Hence, it doesn't work. What you see / get from NPCs approaches which include spanking is all there is in the mod or baka motion data pack.  

Is there a way to turn off the Backhug event? Almost every time that event starts, I have to reload a save/quick save moments before that particular event starts...

If possible, It would be nice to bypass or turn off the animation event if your just being stuck there in an endless loop. 

On 4/21/2024 at 11:34 AM, xMrZwiggyx said:

Is there a way to turn off the Backhug event? Almost every time that event starts, I have to reload a save/quick save moments before that particular event starts...

If possible, It would be nice to bypass or turn off the animation event if your just being stuck there in an endless loop. 

It is an endless loop that if you don't do anything, it remains just back hugging. But you can just complete the struggle bar that pops up (something like sexlab defeat struggle bar). 

As for turning off the event, you can toggle sexual harassment to 0, but this will remove the butt slap mini event as well as that is also considered as sexual harassment.

If you're not seeing any struggle bar, your SLAP is not installed correctly. 

On 4/20/2024 at 9:31 AM, Him_ThatGuy724 said:

I've downloaded and installed the file with vortex, but the mcm menu won't appear even with a new start and I'm not seeing any effect? Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

I'm having the same problem as well. Ever since I did the updates for this mod, it just stopped working completely.

1 hour ago, Bustcaps02 said:

I'm having the same problem as well. Ever since I did the updates for this mod, it just stopped working completely.

Did you remove the previous version ?

Have you tried reinstalling the requirements?

Does anyone have a fix for sexlab aroused not being able to be a master in ssedit. It's in ssedit but when I try and make an armor its master it doesn't show for some reason. Help would be appreciated.

Can confirm that "back-hugged" is not a finished event as for version 3.00. Latest version (subscriberstar of the mod author, go google it yourself) 3.11V added the continuation to the back-hug event with an added dialogue choice. More dialogues are also added in the new version. 

For those who are wondering if back-hug leads to anywhere in 3.00 version.

On 4/22/2024 at 1:42 AM, MarcusHalberstram said:

It is an endless loop that if you don't do anything, it remains just back hugging. But you can just complete the struggle bar that pops up (something like sexlab defeat struggle bar). 

As for turning off the event, you can toggle sexual harassment to 0, but this will remove the butt slap mini event as well as that is also considered as sexual harassment.

If you're not seeing any struggle bar, your SLAP is not installed correctly. 

Alright how do you fill the struggle bar on a controller?

I have a keyboard, tried using wasd keys a and d, but nothing happens.  Those keys should be strafe, as far as I know.

Bar does not fill.

Attack, well I have trigger pulls on controller, left right mouse buttons but nothing happens.

There is something fundamentally wrong with this mod for the majority of people to have problems with it but they just keep adding new features on top of it. Babo Dialog and SHH work all the time or with minor problems. Baka's mods are one of the best but this one, lets just say its special. It did work once tho, both the butt slap and the forced kiss. But both of them ended in some kind of close loop were u couldn't move the character anymore. This would definitely be the best sl mod if it actually worked. I would still rate it #1 just for the concept.

11 hours ago, midniteblaze said:

There is something fundamentally wrong with this mod for the majority of people to have problems with it but they just keep adding new features on top of it. Babo Dialog and SHH work all the time or with minor problems. Baka's mods are one of the best but this one, lets just say its special. It did work once tho, both the butt slap and the forced kiss. But both of them ended in some kind of close loop were u couldn't move the character anymore. This would definitely be the best sl mod if it actually worked. I would still rate it #1 just for the concept.

To be honest. The mod works for me. I've recently even updated to Version 3.12V which is the latest update of this mod. After forced kiss, it will trigger SLHH scene albeit via SLAP's script, which in this case didn't trigger for you hence causing you to either get stuck as the game is calling a function that didn't exist, OR, it gets stucked on SLHH scripts, then it no longer is SLAP's problem, it's SLHH installation / version problem that doesn't work with your current version of SLAP, OR , if you didn't install SLHH, that means it will go straight to the sex scene, which in this case, you need to make sure your SLAL and BakaSLAL pack and Sexlab (registered within your sexlab animation list) is working correctly, if either of the 3 doesn't work, then you'll get stuck as well. 

Still think you should try a clean installation of your Skyrim  (Version (1.5.97) +  Unofficial SSE Patch) if you really don't wish to troubleshoot your load order, but saying the mod doesn't work simply isn't true because it has worked for me.

16 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Alright how do you fill the struggle bar on a controller?

I have a keyboard, tried using wasd keys a and d, but nothing happens.  Those keys should be strafe, as far as I know.

Bar does not fill.

Attack, well I have trigger pulls on controller, left right mouse buttons but nothing happens.

Both SLAP and SLHH have struggle mechanics. Which event led to your struggle bar. I am able to complete the struggle bar for all events. Check if you have any other mods triggering during the struggle event that somehow takes away your player control. This happened to me ONCE, when my character finished a sex scene and I forgot to TFC back in which ends up locking my character's movement or sometimes limits it which then prevented me from clearing the struggle bar. Otherwise, mod's working fine on its own. 

Attack fill up works for me too and I'm using Mouse (left click) and Keyboard (A and D). You can try to toggle on the "Reset QTE bar" in the debug page on the MCM when it happens, then toggle on stop all SLAP scenes, and try to get the scene again. But I highly recommend checking if your SLHH version is compatible with SLAP's. And of course, similar to Defeat, you might have this issue as well which is related to again, minor mod conflicts:

P.S... make sure you didn't accidentally delete any scripts from SLAP... I expect anyone here to at least consider that. I mean, if you tweak/remove any files from the original mod, it won't work aye? 

Edited by MarcusHalberstram