1 hour ago, jasond1990 said:

mine doesnt seem to do anything atm, how do you get it working with OSL aroused? 

Default settings wont trigger most of the normal townspeople, in fact likely all of them.

To get vanilla towns people to do something you have to adjust morality slider so that it will include people that would not ordinarily commit crime.

You might also consider just using BaboDialogue since it does add NPC's although mostly these are purpose driven pervs and rapists.

However it will use the approach.

12 hours ago, MarcusHalberstram said:

To be honest. The mod works for me. I've recently even updated to Version 3.12V which is the latest update of this mod. After forced kiss, it will trigger SLHH scene albeit via SLAP's script, which in this case didn't trigger for you hence causing you to either get stuck as the game is calling a function that didn't exist, OR, it gets stucked on SLHH scripts, then it no longer is SLAP's problem, it's SLHH installation / version problem that doesn't work with your current version of SLAP, OR , if you didn't install SLHH, that means it will go straight to the sex scene, which in this case, you need to make sure your SLAL and BakaSLAL pack and Sexlab (registered within your sexlab animation list) is working correctly, if either of the 3 doesn't work, then you'll get stuck as well. 

Still think you should try a clean installation of your Skyrim  (Version (1.5.97) +  Unofficial SSE Patch) if you really don't wish to troubleshoot your load order, but saying the mod doesn't work simply isn't true because it has worked for me.

Both SLAP and SLHH have struggle mechanics. Which event led to your struggle bar. I am able to complete the struggle bar for all events. Check if you have any other mods triggering during the struggle event that somehow takes away your player control. This happened to me ONCE, when my character finished a sex scene and I forgot to TFC back in which ends up locking my character's movement or sometimes limits it which then prevented me from clearing the struggle bar. Otherwise, mod's working fine on its own. 

Attack fill up works for me too and I'm using Mouse (left click) and Keyboard (A and D). You can try to toggle on the "Reset QTE bar" in the debug page on the MCM when it happens, then toggle on stop all SLAP scenes, and try to get the scene again. But I highly recommend checking if your SLHH version is compatible with SLAP's. And of course, similar to Defeat, you might have this issue as well which is related to again, minor mod conflicts:

P.S... make sure you didn't accidentally delete any scripts from SLAP... I expect anyone here to at least consider that. I mean, if you tweak/remove any files from the original mod, it won't work aye? 

SLHH 3.8.1

SLAP 3.11

Babo 5.47.2

Only textures are being overwriten according to Mod Organizer.

I'll try reseting struggle bar next time I get hugged behind.

13 hours ago, MarcusHalberstram said:

To be honest. The mod works for me. I've recently even updated to Version 3.12V which is the latest update of this mod. After forced kiss, it will trigger SLHH scene albeit via SLAP's script, which in this case didn't trigger for you hence causing you to either get stuck as the game is calling a function that didn't exist, OR, it gets stucked on SLHH scripts, then it no longer is SLAP's problem, it's SLHH installation / version problem that doesn't work with your current version of SLAP, OR , if you didn't install SLHH, that means it will go straight to the sex scene, which in this case, you need to make sure your SLAL and BakaSLAL pack and Sexlab (registered within your sexlab animation list) is working correctly, if either of the 3 doesn't work, then you'll get stuck as well. 

Still think you should try a clean installation of your Skyrim  (Version (1.5.97) +  Unofficial SSE Patch) if you really don't wish to troubleshoot your load order, but saying the mod doesn't work simply isn't true because it has worked for me.

Both SLAP and SLHH have struggle mechanics. Which event led to your struggle bar. I am able to complete the struggle bar for all events. Check if you have any other mods triggering during the struggle event that somehow takes away your player control. This happened to me ONCE, when my character finished a sex scene and I forgot to TFC back in which ends up locking my character's movement or sometimes limits it which then prevented me from clearing the struggle bar. Otherwise, mod's working fine on its own. 

Attack fill up works for me too and I'm using Mouse (left click) and Keyboard (A and D). You can try to toggle on the "Reset QTE bar" in the debug page on the MCM when it happens, then toggle on stop all SLAP scenes, and try to get the scene again. But I highly recommend checking if your SLHH version is compatible with SLAP's. And of course, similar to Defeat, you might have this issue as well which is related to again, minor mod conflicts:

P.S... make sure you didn't accidentally delete any scripts from SLAP... I expect anyone here to at least consider that. I mean, if you tweak/remove any files from the original mod, it won't work aye? 

I said it didn't work for the majority, It does work for a lucky few. For a bit.

5 hours ago, jasond1990 said:

mine doesnt seem to do anything atm, how do you get it working with OSL aroused? 

Just install both? OSLAroused is compatible with SLAP, Babodialogue and SLHH. However, for Babodialogue, i haven't tested the newly updated horse event which OSLAroused seem to have issue with creatures' arousal update, not sure how that pans out, but I think it should be fine given the author never used arousal as a condition to trigger events. 

3 hours ago, midniteblaze said:

I said it didn't work for the majority, It does work for a lucky few. For a bit.

I'm inclined to believe that the reason why it didnt work with the majority it's because the majority of the people don't practice good modding habits, thus causing them to lose a lot of scalability due to mod conflicts etc... Skyrim modding isn't exactly the easiest thing to do especially for not-so-tech savvy person. It requires a lot of patience, reading and basic understanding on how a game operates.

4 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

SLHH 3.8.1

SLAP 3.11

Babo 5.47.2

Only textures are being overwriten according to Mod Organizer.

I'll try reseting struggle bar next time I get hugged behind.

Found your problem. Get SLAP 3.12V.

SLAP 3.11V seems to have the bug you mentioned. 

Has anyone managed to get the back-hug to work with female/futa NPCs? With babo-dialogue and HH, NPCs can assault you for running into them with the odd struggle% chance to escape as they strip, but only men will come up and grab you from behind and enable the QTE bar.

Alright, I took things into my own hands and gave it a go, and made it sort of work. I have managed to make it so women will do the back hug, random spanks, and the force-greet. But, I have not been able to make it so the forced greet is anything but regular talk, and the back hug doesn't progress or do anything, just holds you till you break free. I looked into the scripts, and changed all the QUEST scripts that had a get-sex (is male) into matching the pc's sex (GetSex into SameSexAsPC). The issue I've ran into is several other scripts seem to have "SameSex" as a function, which I'm not sure how to, or if to, change these. if anyone else wants to take a crack at it and try debugging it, I'll put what I got so far here.

As it is, this should make it so you are (partially functioning) harassed only by your own Skyrim sex, instead of always men regardless.

Disclaimer: this is also in a game with babo dialogue, horrible harassment, and sexlab survival. so that may be messing around with things.

SexLab Approach.esp

15 hours ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

Hello, 

How to get the prostitution part of the mod to work? I haven't seen such option so far.

From what I've seen, when asked for sex, if you reply "Not in the mood", sometimes they'll offer you money for it.

19 minutes ago, Provedormor said:

Whats your load order? Maybe I doing something wrong, 'cause its appears on the MCM, do u have babodialogue? 

I have BaboDialogue - Just installed with Vortex and it worked

10 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I have BaboDialogue - Just installed with Vortex and it worked

Madlad actually got it working on Vortex XDD without breaking the game. 

I personally hated vortex to the gut ever since I transition to MO. 

10 hours ago, Provedormor said:

Whats your load order? Maybe I doing something wrong, 'cause its appears on the MCM, do u have babodialogue? 

Double check if you have all the requirements installed properly. The requirements themselves may have their own requirements. Make sure they work as well. That's my best advice. Also, when you mention "no approaches" did you toggle the settings within your MCM correctly? I usually test it with 15 sec cd, chance to proc 2, disable line of sight, set moral range highest between 0 and 4, toggle unique chars, and toggle output papyrus log toggle to see if your NPC around gets cloak spell for highest chance of approaches. 

If all above aint working, check your papyrus log to see if SLAP script is running, if yes, then some mods in your load order is screwing it up, if not, then double check if you have all the requirements installed.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, MarcusHalberstram said:

Madlad actually got it working on Vortex XDD without breaking the game. 

I personally hated vortex to the gut ever since I transition to MO. 

Double check if you have all the requirements installed properly. The requirements themselves may have their own requirements. Make sure they work as well. That's my best advice. Also, when you mention "no approaches" did you toggle the settings within your MCM correctly? I usually test it with 15 sec cd, chance to proc 2, disable line of sight, set moral range highest between 0 and 4, toggle unique chars, and toggle output papyrus log toggle to see if your NPC around gets cloak spell for highest chance of approaches. 

If all above aint working, check your papyrus log to see if SLAP script is running, if yes, then some mods in your load order is screwing it up, if not, then double check if you have all the requirements installed.

How Can I see if the cloak is working? And, could u show me your load order of mods? So I can have a Idea what mod might be the problem 

Edited by Provedormor
ask for more information
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPlugVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachRapedTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachMolestTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseArmor on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachAskNameTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property slaMain on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalBikiniList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachExcludeFaction on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIBraList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachNormalSexTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalEvictionList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalWeaponList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseNotice on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property sla_slsurvival on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSweetKissTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachPC on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachForcedKissTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachBackHugMolestTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseBikini on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalMagicList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseClothes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachBackHugTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseWeapon on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachAskSexTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachGiftTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property PlayerREF on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDICorsetList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachProstitutionTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalClothesList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingNList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseMagic on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachNoApproachSpell on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDICollarList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSpankTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIGagList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPlugAList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIYokeList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexualInsultTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalArmorList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIBeltList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This is what appears to me on log,

On the ssedit appears this for the errors:

[00:01] SLApproachAskForSex2Quest "SLApproachAsktoOtherQuest" [QUST:2E012AFD]
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SLApproachAskForSex2Quest "SLApproachAsktoOtherQuest" [QUST:2E012AFD]">
[00:01]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SLApproachAskForSex2Quest "SLApproachAsktoOtherQuest" [QUST:2E012AFD]">

Edited by Provedormor
more information

Interesting note, your mod doesn't consider Goldenhills Plantation as a home.  And after all the time I spent decorating...

Seriously, I was approached by a guard in Whiterun as to where I lived.  But when it came to telling him the location "Goldenhills Plantation" was not listed.

15 hours ago, Provedormor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPlugVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachRapedTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachMolestTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseArmor on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachAskNameTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property slaMain on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalBikiniList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachExcludeFaction on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIBraList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachNormalSexTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalEvictionList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalWeaponList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseNotice on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property sla_slsurvival on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSweetKissTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachPC on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachForcedKissTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachBackHugMolestTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseBikini on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalMagicList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseClothes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachBackHugTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseWeapon on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachAskSexTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachGiftTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property PlayerREF on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDICorsetList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachProstitutionTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalClothesList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingVList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPiercingNList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLA_SLSurvivalLicenseMagic on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachNoApproachSpell on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDICollarList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSpankTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIGagList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIPlugAList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIYokeList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexualInsultTimes on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachSexlabSurvivalArmorList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/08/2024 - 03:44:53PM] WARNING: Property SLApproachDDIBeltList on script slapproachexternalscript attached to SLApproach_ExternalMods (2F3447F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This is what appears to me on log,

On the ssedit appears this for the errors:

[00:01] SLApproachAskForSex2Quest "SLApproachAsktoOtherQuest" [QUST:2E012AFD]

Same issue I am getting 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Provedormor said:

How Can I see if the cloak is working? And, could u show me your load order of mods? So I can have a Idea what mod might be the problem 

Just to inform that Apropos doesn't have any relation to what's going on in SLAP. 

I'm not the mod author, so I can't help much with the SSEdit error lines (too lazy to look into covert each pex script to psc and read the codes to see how shit works). Only @factoryclose can help determine what's going on with the error lines, but i think he's reserving his time for his subscribers... so yeah... Again, would suggest a clean installation if you're stuck (takes about like a week). Can understand this mod is particularly hard to test given the nature of it requiring NPC to approach PC. 

You can see whether if the cloak spell is successfully applied to the NPC by toggling on the Papyrus output in SLAP's MCM. Go near NPC, some words should appear at the interval of which you set the approach time (the setting that states "per second" in MCM), i toggle it down to 10 whenever I want to test the mod, and each 10 seconds, the cloak spell status (in words) will appear at the top left corner of the screen (something along the line "Cloak success, NPC approaching player... etc". After you toggle the Papyrus output and you didn't see any of this message on the top left screen, your mod isn't working and the spell isn't applied to anybody.

Double check on mod conflicts (cross check with my mod load order cuz mine is 100% working). If there's no conflict, there are remnants of your conflicted mod files may have lingered within your game files (hence, use MO!)

P.S
Notable mods to have cause conflict with SLAP (on a hearsay basis, I didn't test them myself so take it with a grain of salt):
1) Spank that ass.
2) SLEN
3) Sexlab P+ (this one I personally tested, doesn't work not because incompatibility, doesn't work because Baka's SLAL animation pack isn't converted to support p+ or the animations supported doesn't contain the tags required, so whenever it tries to trigger sex via sexlab p+, the actors will just stand there afk and the nothing happens.)

Edited by MarcusHalberstram
1 hour ago, MarcusHalberstram said:

Just to inform that Apropos doesn't have any relation to what's going on in SLAP. 

I'm not the mod author, so I can't help much with the SSEdit error lines (too lazy to look into covert each pex script to psc and read the codes to see how shit works). Only @factoryclose can help determine what's going on with the error lines, but i think he's reserving his time for his subscribers... so yeah... Again, would suggest a clean installation if you're stuck (takes about like a week). Can understand this mod is particularly hard to test given the nature of it requiring NPC to approach PC. 

You can see whether if the cloak spell is successfully applied to the NPC by toggling on the Papyrus output in SLAP's MCM. Go near NPC, some words should appear at the interval of which you set the approach time (the setting that states "per second" in MCM), i toggle it down to 10 whenever I want to test the mod, and each 10 seconds, the cloak spell status (in words) will appear at the top left corner of the screen (something along the line "Cloak success, NPC approaching player... etc". After you toggle the Papyrus output and you didn't see any of this message on the top left screen, your mod isn't working and the spell isn't applied to anybody.

Double check on mod conflicts (cross check with my mod load order cuz mine is 100% working). If there's no conflict, there are remnants of your conflicted mod files may have lingered within your game files (hence, use MO!)

P.S
Notable mods to have cause conflict with SLAP (on a hearsay basis, I didn't test them myself so take it with a grain of salt):
1) Spank that ass.
2) SLEN
3) Sexlab P+ (this one I personally tested, doesn't work not because incompatibility, doesn't work because Baka's SLAL animation pack isn't converted to support p+ or the animations supported doesn't contain the tags required, so whenever it tries to trigger sex via sexlab p+, the actors will just stand there afk and the nothing happens.)

thx man!