Baka Motion Data Pack

View File

RestraintRopeIdle.gif.98de6bb4b66d92e66f314598d682c1d4.gif

Description

The mod itself doesn't do anything. It's a motion resource pack that will be used for my mods.

I am planning to add more so that other modders may find it useful in their mods.

Requirements

[LE]

Dynamic Animation Replacer

[SE]

Dynamic Animation Replacer / Open Animation Replacer

Animation Motion Revolution

For Modders

You can refer to 'ForModders Script Example' if you want to use the paired animations of which actor placements need to be adjusted by using script.

Support

If you like what I do, a cup of coffee would help me a lot.

https://factoryclosed.fanbox.cc/

or

https://subscribestar.adult/bakafactory

Preview gifs

Thank you FactoryClose,

i hope that will fix the "not playing struggle/choke" animations and fix also the allignment issues with the groping ones.

And i wish you all the best with your patreon page. Will keep my sub active for at least this and the next month. Let´s see what happens.

wiith kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 8:45 AM, NNS10 said:

What happened to the versioning? Looks like it's decreasing. I have V1.22 from Patreon (speaking of which, did your account get deleted?)

I am sure this is the latest one. And yes, my patreon page was deleted. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I wanted to ask you directly via PM but sadly for whatever reason i can not send you one.

I am currently working on a ZAP Framework Integration called (ZAP Interactive) which has as a goal to give a simple way for Users and Modders to make Dynamic Interaction with NPCs or the player bound in ZAZ Furniture.

It will be a very flexible framework where everyone can add simply interactions to devices and also make them generic sandbox wise available for npcs.

This is currently in a very early dev phase but the architecture is done. So it will take some time esp. i really want to have it well documented etc.

I saw a long time ago you have "paired" animations, which are not really paired and more like aligned singe actor animations. There was one animation from an Actor slapping. This could be a fitting animation for some devices (like Pillory) to use as a slap animation, correctly adjusted and aligned.

Can I reuse your animations for this framework (credited ofc when released). Perfect would also be that I the used hkx files will be allowed to repack it as part of the framework mod.

Thanks

9 hours ago, subjectx said:

Could I use OAR instead of DAR?

Strictly speaking, I don't know the answer. But I can share my experience.

Before I installed DAR, I could not get Baka's SLAP to work properly. The struggle bar would not register any struggle, and the animations from this mod would not play.

After I installed DAR, the struggle bar worked and the animations played.

I replaced DAR with OAR. Now the struggle bar won't work, but the animations will play sometimes (with weird errors), and afterward the gaming controller doesn't work properly (including mouse/keyboard). I have to exit the game using the program manager.

If it is, as I suspect, an incompatibility, I hope Baka will get around to addressing it.

19 hours ago, subjectx said:

Could I use OAR instead of DAR?

I switched from DAR to OAR and have had no issues, I get the struggle bar and the animations play fine for me.

So based on the previous response your experience may vary as we each have our own modded versioni of Skyrim and the odds of two being the same are slim, which I find to be a good thing as each person has their own vision for what they want to get out of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

My curiosity got the better of me, so if it's not ok to ask obvious just say. but why did patreon get taken down?

Cause Patreon love to be SJWs and police content rather than take the money and profit. If you do not align with Patreons polictical views... Ya out

1 hour ago, gcft said:

So i kinda gotta ask if there are any any other sites where the packs are distributed, and if the subscribestar is actually legit, cos if it is i'd go support there

Yeah, I moved to SubscribeStar for now till I can get back to Patreon. So it's legit lol.