On 7/2/2023 at 2:58 PM, ebbluminous said:

Cause Patreon love to be SJWs and police content rather than take the money and profit. If you do not align with Patreons polictical views... Ya out

why does everything have to be so toxic these days. thanks for the info though was really hoping it wasnt as simple as that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, ballofdog said:

If there is a "incarceration" framework, I think Baka Motion Data Pack is just right for it

??? All BMDP is is a pool/collection of animations for mod authors to use from. "Incarceration" and topics regarding mod frameworks have nothing to do with BMDP. Instead, go start off with Sanguine's Debauchery+ and SD Cages.

6 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

is it ok to swap out the old version with the new version?
and btw thank you for the countless amazing mods you have created and given to us ❤

Totally okay and thank you! ? Just don't forget to run FNIS or Nemesis.

2 hours ago, ballofdog said:

Skyrim has Defeat and Fo4 has AAF Violate, it's hard to see why there's no "imprisonment" framework that matches them (all enemies should have a "prison"). After the character fails, it is a reasonable process to be violated first, then imprisoned, and executed if unable to escape

Maybe it's simply because it's really really hard to make to implement such thing for female character player. While you're in prison, npcs have to do all the chores and do your biddings without your intervention. That's gonna take like forever to make such mods in decent quality.

15 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Totally okay and thank you! ? Just don't forget to run FNIS or Nemesis.

Maybe it's simply because it's really really hard to make to implement such thing for female character player. While you're in prison, npcs have to do all the chores and do your biddings without your intervention. That's gonna take like forever to make such mods in decent quality.

I think 'imprisonment' can be very simple. The character needs to enter a 'imprisonment scene' after the 'volate', call your Baka Motion Data Pack animation, hang the character on the ceiling, and then enter a 'break free mini game'. The first break free failure will be violated again, the second break free failure will still be violated, the third failure will enter the 'execution scene', and the character will be executed by NPC. But I'm an outsider, it's just a fantasy, lol

6 hours ago, ballofdog said:

I think 'imprisonment' can be very simple. The character needs to enter a 'imprisonment scene' after the 'volate', call your Baka Motion Data Pack animation, hang the character on the ceiling, and then enter a 'break free mini game'. The first break free failure will be violated again, the second break free failure will still be violated, the third failure will enter the 'execution scene', and the character will be executed by NPC. But I'm an outsider, it's just a fantasy, lol

Sounds like you already played my mod BaboDialogue.

have game freeze in hunging scenes after dialogs in crasy serial killer home and in cave. seems there must be release motion and game freeze.

it is in LE after updating motion pack. does anyone have similiar problem?

• 1 month later...

Great work as usual, @factoryclose always brings a delight to skyrim with his content. I use all your mods and they actually stick well with the game. Due to subscribestar taxation the amount for monthly subscription is humongous. But maybe at some point I would love to donate as an appreciation for your work. Please keep on carrying the great work.

• 2 months later...

So I'm running into an issue I've never had before. 

Within my mods I use both FNIS and Nemesis for animations. I also run this through MO2.  I run FNIS first so that it can load in creature animations, and then I run Nemesis for everything else. I've never had a problem with this in the past, and I've been able to play animation heavy saves. 
With FNIS, I'm getting a warning about 'multiply defined' animations within the pack and Diary of Mine
And with Nemesis I get the following error.
ERROR(3024): Duplicated header has been detected in "animationdatasinglefile.txt". Please contact the template creator | Template: b | Project: DefaultFemale.txt | Header: 6985

Now I didn't know what this was at first, and I assumed that I just needed to re-install Nemesis and FNIS. After doing that the problem still persisted. I then deactivated Baka Motion Data Pack, and found that it's the problem since the error doesn't pop up when it's deactivated. For now I'll be running the game without it, but I hope to share to see if anyone else has stumbled into this and knows a fix. 

On 12/31/2023 at 6:49 PM, jillpants said:

Within my mods I use both FNIS and Nemesis for animations. I also run this through MO2.  I run FNIS first so that it can load in creature animations, and then I run Nemesis for everything else. I've never had a problem with this in the past, and I've been able to play animation heavy saves. 
With FNIS, I'm getting a warning about 'multiply defined' animations within the pack and Diary of Mine
ERROR(3024): Duplicated header has been detected in "animationdatasinglefile.txt". Please contact the template creator | Template: b | Project: DefaultFemale.txt | Header: 6985

Now I didn't know what this was at first, and I assumed that I just needed to re-install Nemesis and FNIS. After doing that the problem still persisted. I then deactivated Baka Motion Data Pack, and found that it's the problem since the error doesn't pop up when it's deactivated. For now I'll be running the game without it, but I hope to share to see if anyone else has stumbled into this and knows a fix. 

Yes, I'm having this issue as well. Tried getting version 1.41 from the subscribestar, but still the same.

4 minutes ago, sxyasbit said:

Yes, I'm having this issue as well. Tried getting version 1.41 from the subscribestar, but still the same.

Actually, disabling Diary of Mine seems to fix it. I'm not well versed enough in actual modding, but there seems to be something overlapping, related to DoM. I've been running through files for a little bit now, without much luck. Suppose I'll just unload DoM for now, but if anybody finds anything, then feel free to update.

On 12/31/2023 at 6:49 PM, jillpants said:

Update after playing around: reverting Diary Of Mine to the recommended version 4.9.1 seems to fix it. I was trying to use 5.1.1 beforehand.

On 1/5/2024 at 3:04 PM, sxyasbit said:

Update after playing around: reverting Diary Of Mine to the recommended version 4.9.1 seems to fix it. I was trying to use 5.1.1 beforehand.

I guess I found what caused this bug with nemesis. In DoM 5.1.2 these two lines in FNIS_DiaryOfMine_List.txt at Meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine    Baka Motion Data Pack has FNIS_BaboMotionData_List.txt at meshes\actors\character\animations\BaboMotionData that uses the same names as I understand.

dddd.png.aad366b92c8dacaf519825adc7305b66.png
Tried to rename BaboSpankingF.hkx and BaboSpankingF.hkx which are located in DoM folders and change their names in FNIS_DiaryOfMine_List.txt accordingly and then Nemesis finally worked.

Edited by Serrey