Honkai Star Rail mod

12 hours ago, Tedom said:

The loli mods will be public if they're already as old as 5 months. If they're not lolis, They will be public after a month. I've already put that in the description of my tiers.

Also, I don't think I'll last long as a modder anyways. As I said before, making loli mods involve great risks which is why my youtube, twitter and facebook has been DMCA by hoyoverse. So eventually, I'll be stopping making loli mods or will stop modding >_>

Yes. I am thinking about my wallet, for the sole reason because I know my contents won't last forever so I'm making the most out of it.

You do great work, you have amazing mods, you are one of the best modders, please don't stop modifying loli, just because you have such content you are popular, and regular non loli mods are full of them everywhere.
But you can not post loli mods on YouTube, Facebook or Twitter, but on Fantia, Fanbox, SubscribeStar (slightly censoring the screenshots of the finished mod
Any modding is inherently illegal and not only because there are loli

Edited by Otaku99
On 7/12/2023 at 4:30 AM, Otaku99 said:

And you make all paid mods a month later in free access and people will not upload them here
Make people happy, not just think about your wallet.

After all, not everyone can, for one reason or another, afford to buy a mod, think about these people in the end

Why so impatient?

Tedom already says that his patrons get "early access benefit", just it .

if you are in that hurry, why dont you subscribe on his patreon and get the early access? lmao.

Edited by Nyandred
On 7/12/2023 at 11:25 AM, Tedom said:

The loli mods will be public if they're already as old as 5 months. If they're not lolis, They will be public after a month. I've already put that in the description of my tiers.

Also, I don't think I'll last long as a modder anyways. As I said before, making loli mods involve great risks which is why my youtube, twitter and facebook has been DMCA by hoyoverse. So eventually, I'll be stopping making loli mods or will stop modding >_>

Yes. I am thinking about my wallet, for the sole reason because I know my contents won't last forever so I'm making the most out of it.

Oh you again. I already wrote to you in genshin content here. Therefore, I will now write to you again here. You apparently do not understand why loli lovers do not respect you.
Quit doing loli content will lose half of the buyers and those who noticed you thanks to your loli mods is stupid.
You complain about being hated for loli and you complain about websites banning loli. And this is very strange.
What is the difficulty of releasing loli for free after 30 days on loli sites?
And what's the problem with ignoring haters and idiots?
If this is your reason why you do not respect those who are interested in loli mods, then this is stupidity.
My advice to you.
Files can be stored forever. Don't lie to people. There are many sites where everything can be stored forever.

Post loli fashion on sites where it is allowed.
And the Hayters are even easier.
Either ban them or ignore them.
I'm not just telling you.
As a content creator, I'm telling you.
The only difference between us is that you make mods and I make animations.
Personally, I only noticed you thanks to loli mods, since there are a lot of mods for adult characters than loli.
If I were you, I would ignore the hate and post loli mods the same way as adult mods after 30 days for free.
But loli to another site for everyone.
So you will please both sides of people and not one and the other to limit.
And then decide for yourself how to proceed. I just endured more than one month your complaints about those who want to please those who have no money. And I wanted to find out what is the reason for the injustice between the second category of people. 
Instead of making the other part of the people happy, you don't want to make everyone equal and are just going to throw loli lovers.

Edited by DOLLX23
17 hours ago, Nyandred said:

Why so impacient?

Tedom already says that his patrons get "early access benefit", just it .

if you are in that hurry, why dont you subscribe on his patreon and get the early access? lmao.

No loli content on patreon
Yes, and I, for technical reasons, am not able to subscribe either on Patreon, or on Fanbox, or on Fantia