Honkai Star Rail mod

2 hours ago, Reasaro said:

I've been searching through the thread and couldn't see anything regarding the banning caused by 3Dmigoto.

Maybe it was just a steam deck issue? 

On the Discord there's a lot of people saying they got a ban from using 3Dmigoto.

4 minutes ago, NnUdi said:

Will mods be safe again at some point?

People are still trying to figure that out. The agmg discord is opened a channel for people to report information on their bans to narrow down possible causes and find out exactly what led them to being banned. As of now, only a portion of people who used 3dmigoto were banned, there are still others who are continuing to use 3dmigoto in star rail and have not been banned. Its still not 100% certain that 3dmigoto itself is the root cause, however it is possible that simply using 3dmigoto with some character model mods is enough to be banned. Over time we'll likely have a more clear picture.

36 minutes ago, iamasain420 said:

People are still trying to figure that out. The agmg discord is opened a channel for people to report information on their bans to narrow down possible causes and find out exactly what led them to being banned. As of now, only a portion of people who used 3dmigoto were banned, there are still others who are continuing to use 3dmigoto in star rail and have not been banned. Its still not 100% certain that 3dmigoto itself is the root cause, however it is possible that simply using 3dmigoto with some character model mods is enough to be banned. Over time we'll likely have a more clear picture.

So it is better to wait and not risk it? I have been using 3dmigoto since I started playing (about a week and a half) and nothing happened, I started to worry when I saw that many people were reporting bans

4 minutes ago, NnUdi said:

So it is better to wait and not risk it? I have been using 3dmigoto since I started playing (about a week and a half) and nothing happened, I started to worry when I saw that many people were reporting bans

Personally, I am not risking it for now.

4 minutes ago, iamasain420 said:

Personally, I am not risking it for now.

Can I have access to the discord you mentioned? I would like to be aware of when the mods will be safe or know 100% the cause of the bans

On 5/28/2023 at 9:19 AM, NnUdi said:

Can I have access to the discord you mentioned? I would like to be aware of when the mods will be safe or know 100% the cause of the bans

Read the TOS and that question is solved. Section b, c

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG.ec5d339f5acb01dd72e1b2b7c841473b.PNG

It's either don't care or no go. Unless stated otherwise no mod is ever safe.

Edited by JJCatsura
14 hours ago, Termineicraft said:

And what is that server? ;c

This is the server on which the Remove Transparency Filter for Honkai Star Rai was supposed to be, but I can’t go to it either, the name of the discord channel was posted on gamebanana

10 hours ago, Tedom said:

Please don't upload any paywalled mods in here without permission from the creator. If you have the urge to do it, then please do it in DMs. Thank you.

And you make all paid mods a month later in free access and people will not upload them here
Make people happy, not just think about your wallet.

After all, not everyone can, for one reason or another, afford to buy a mod, think about these people in the end

Edited by Otaku99
47 minutes ago, Otaku99 said:

And you make all paid mods a month later in free access and people will not upload them here
Make people happy, not just think about your wallet.

After all, not everyone can, for one reason or another, afford to buy a mod, think about these people in the end

The loli mods will be public if they're already as old as 5 months. If they're not lolis, They will be public after a month. I've already put that in the description of my tiers.

Also, I don't think I'll last long as a modder anyways. As I said before, making loli mods involve great risks which is why my youtube, twitter and facebook has been DMCA by hoyoverse. So eventually, I'll be stopping making loli mods or will stop modding >_>

Yes. I am thinking about my wallet, for the sole reason because I know my contents won't last forever so I'm making the most out of it.