Honkai Star Rail mod

The SRMI doesn't work for me. Everytime I click on the 3DMigotoLoader.exe a window opens and it just says "waiting for program."  Then when I start the game the window just dissappears and the mods don't work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

23 minutes ago, oaktree10 said:

The SRMI doesn't work for me. Everytime I click on the 3DMigotoLoader.exe a window opens and it just says "waiting for program."  Then when I start the game the window just dissappears and the mods don't work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I had the problem because my Honkai Rail wasn't starting on my computer's drive, but on the external drive.

Try going to 3dmigoto and look for d3dx.ini 

After opening that file search for "Settings used by the external 3DMigoto Loader"

Below !!!IMPORTANT!!! you'll see target StarRail.exe or something.

Try changing that target to the specific .exe file you open the game with. 

Something like (Whatever Alphabet your drive is):\{Whatever folder the Star rail is in}\Star Rail\Games

Edited by Reasaro
1 hour ago, Reasaro said:

I had the problem because my Honkai Rail wasn't starting on my computer's drive, but on the external drive.

Try going to 3dmigoto and look for d3dx.ini 

After opening that file search for "Settings used by the external 3DMigoto Loader"

Below !!!IMPORTANT!!! you'll see target StarRail.exe or something.

Try changing that target to the specific .exe file you open the game with. 

Something like (Whatever Alphabet your drive is):\{Whatever folder the Star rail is in}\Star Rail\Games

Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get home.

5 минут назад, Drebin.58 сказал:

Прокрутите немного вверх на этой странице. Есть ссылки на фанбокс Закуски.

They are visible only to a paid subscriber, and I do not have the technical ability to pay for it, that's the problem

Edited by Otaku99
2 hours ago, Otaku99 said:

On the first two links help, I can't download, it gives an error, the file is not found, the links are dead there

I see that it is normal, maybe the author will restore the file tomorrow because the same thing happened to me, I could not download it but the next day he had already fixed it, however, I only downloaded bailu, I pass it to you

Snaccubus-BailuCoatNude.zip

Edited by DragonSeed
5 часов назад, DragonSeed сказал:

Я вижу, что это нормально, может быть, автор завтра восстановит файл, потому что у меня было то же самое, я не мог его скачать, но на следующий день он уже исправил, правда, я только скачал bailu, передаю вам

Snaccubus-BailuCoatNude.zip 18,64 МБ  ·  9 загрузок

Thank you friend, you helped me a lot, all the best to you, Bailu is very cute, I will now wait for Hook

Edited by Otaku99