Honkai Star Rail mod

4 hours ago, SourceInterloper said:

我如何使用这个网站?我一直点击所有内容,但没有 Mega.nz 文件或 zip 或 rar

There is a string of code in the article. You can copy it to the base64 coding website and decode it online. You can get the download link.

47 minutes ago, RedactedByUser said:

Anyone got a fix for the Bailu mod by Snaccubus? The body model just shows up image.jpeg.d8b093878daad84e0663ea8f0e36f1c0.jpegblack

Have you tried the 2.2 fix? 

Instructions: 

Python Source Code

• Get it from the download link below or Github here.
  • Check https://github.com/Petrascyll/hsr-scripts/wiki/Basics#running-python-scripts if you're new to running Python scripts
  • You must have python installed (and present in your PATH)
  • Run it by launching CMD or powershell in the same directory as the script, and running "python ./hsr_fix.py"
  • It will run the fix on all enabled .ini files present in the same folder as the script and any folders insides the current folder...
  • You can place the script in the mods folder and run it to affect all your mods at once, or place it specifically inside a certain broken mod's folder and run it there.

FAQ:

• It didn't work! Redownload a fresh copy of the mod that hasn't been tampered with and try again.
  • It didn't work!! Make sure the script in the same directory as the broken mod and that you're starting CMD/Powershell in this directory as well.
  • It didn't work!!! Try swapping characters or teleporting in game.
  • It didn't work!!!! Read whatever error the script printed in the logs and post a comment or dm me on discord. My username is _scyll

Note: I am not HIM

hsr_fix22_72197.zip

28 minutes ago, SourceInterloper said:

Have you tried the 2.2 fix? 

Instructions: 

Python Source Code

• Get it from the download link below or Github here.
  • Check https://github.com/Petrascyll/hsr-scripts/wiki/Basics#running-python-scripts if you're new to running Python scripts
  • You must have python installed (and present in your PATH)
  • Run it by launching CMD or powershell in the same directory as the script, and running "python ./hsr_fix.py"
  • It will run the fix on all enabled .ini files present in the same folder as the script and any folders insides the current folder...
  • You can place the script in the mods folder and run it to affect all your mods at once, or place it specifically inside a certain broken mod's folder and run it there.

FAQ:

• It didn't work! Redownload a fresh copy of the mod that hasn't been tampered with and try again.
  • It didn't work!! Make sure the script in the same directory as the broken mod and that you're starting CMD/Powershell in this directory as well.
  • It didn't work!!! Try swapping characters or teleporting in game.
  • It didn't work!!!! Read whatever error the script printed in the logs and post a comment or dm me on discord. My username is _scyll

Note: I am not HIM

hsr_fix22_72197.zip 12.59 kB · 0 downloads

I have used the 2.2 fix, it doesn't do anything.

12 hours ago, DassZamnThicctho said:

anyone know this password or have this mod ? 

https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/107102184?category=질문(모드제작)&p=1

d0867065aee3cdcdb23b9666d9a27be85de34964b0593fad22babdf14740a038.jpg

Also apparently this jerk puts time limits on his mods. Yeah, that's right. This "brilliant" lad thought it was a good thing to have his mods, which can get your acc banned btw, "limited edition' and you prob need to pay for these mods for the passcode. wtf...r these people for real? 

His Topaz IPC employee mod looked sick but apparently it "expired". Geez-Louis these people exist, man. https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/107055719

n I love mods  as much as the next guy on this site goddam some of the modders on the web are parasites. Whatever you guys do, do not give in to these money predators, its not worth it man.

8 minutes ago, SourceInterloper said:

Also apparently this jerk puts time limits on his mods. Yeah, that's right. This "brilliant" lad thought it was a good thing to have his mods, which can get your acc banned btw, "limited edition' and you prob need to pay for these mods for the passcode. wtf...r these people for real? 

His Topaz IPC employee mod looked sick but apparently it "expired". Geez-Louis these people exist, man. https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/107055719

n I love mods  as much as the next guy on this site goddam some of the modders on the web are parasites. Whatever you guys do, do not give in to these money predators, its not worth it man.

which my acc get banned on ?  also sound scam

1 minute ago, DassZamnThicctho said:

which my acc get banned on ?  also sound scam

Exactly, you have to be mental to pay for something that risky, Mods like that are meant to be free or cost as little as possible based on the risk possible. It's no joke that Hoyo is incredibly strict with modding. Expoising yourself that you play with mods on an online platform is your acc's death sentence

Just now, DassZamnThicctho said:

you need create your account and trudiut.

Thanks but I am staying away from that forum now that I know what it is: A scam. Or at the very least, the modders there are scammers. People, please don't support peoplelike this, save your honest hard earn money for pulls on banners not greedy programmers

5 minutes ago, SourceInterloper said:

Exactly, you have to be mental to pay for something that risky, Mods like that are meant to be free or cost as little as possible based on the risk possible. It's no joke that Hoyo is incredibly strict with modding. Expoising yourself that you play with mods on an online platform is your acc's death sentence

i heard if uid is show (exemple steam and shotscreen) then you get banned. you should hide your uid,

On 5/8/2024 at 9:47 AM, SourceInterloper said:

Impossible....But tempting. 

1. Aventurine
2. Herta Bunny (Y'know how rare those are? Damn you Gamebanana!)
3. Pela Mods (Same as Herta)
4. Sparkle Bunny (Eraly access)
5. ACHERON!!!

If this guy is actually for real, great karma and I wish I could give you a high five

were you successful?